Getting to know each other without the risk Game!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would ya all belive me if i said megan fox ?
megan fox.jpg

nahhh didnt thinkso :giggle:

havnt ever been compared to someone famous ,,so what can i say ,,i look like me :p

I reckon you look like ukgirl anyways ...mighty fine ! Your acscent doe's it for me anyways.... sssseeexxxxyy mumma ! Some 'o' them cockneys are a bit over the top though ! But you arghh fine divine and dandy !

I've been told that without my beard I look like a larger version of Micheal Chikliss (sp) from the show "The Shield".

I almost posted my real picture on another thread! Dont know what I was thinking just new if I did it people would run away and I would have no more friends :(

Cheers!!!

Its good to kinda get a mental image about everyone you connect with here, Thanks

Well. I said before. One of my kids and all his friends say Im Willie Jones off the Friday movies.
I dont know if its for how I look or how I act. Or both.

I think I look more like and have the same walk, style and shape of the guy from the AllState commercials.

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I would have never guessed you were a drunk wifebeating bald guy that waxes his chest and legs.
That be me except for the wife beating part:eek Or the drinking and NO WAX on these hairs...OUCH!!!...lol...take care..

It was suggested I tell you I am a cross between Annie Oakley and Brooke Shields. Sounds like tall road kill to me.

I'de throw his belongings out the window but it's not raining.

UK, If you said you looked like Megan Fox I would believe you, the pros and cons of the internet, you can be whoever you want!! :)

Spearchucker, now when I see an allstate commercial i think of you!!! but i just picture him with a joint in his hand as he is talking

:rofl:

I'll confirm ukgirl is much prettier than megan fox and she can confirm she hasn't a clue what i look like but i'll tell ya all.

You all know that actor Brad Pitt well i've been told many a time i resemble his butt ugly slightly older bald brother.

lol

Tbh iv'e been told i resemble Moby the singer, well a beefier version which imho aint right.

lol

Time4Plan-B

HoppyFrog420 said:
well hey ill throw it out there, im a mix between Kirsten Dunst and LeAnn Rimes.. (so I have been told)
MARRY ME!! pretty please!! :D
FUNNY YOU SAY SUM SAY YOU LOOK LIKE LEAN RIMES. (country singer) SO MANY SAY I LOOK LIKE TIM MCGRAW. I EVEN ATE A RESTARAUNT ONE TIME AFTER THE BAR CLOSED AND THESE GIRLS WAS WHISPERIN AND WAT HAVE YOU BEHIND US AND (caps lol) this girl strait up asked if anyone ever told me i look like tim mcgraw? LOL my buddy spit out his food he was chewin an busted out laffin LOL.
but it not first time i herd this b4.
i hear it all the time
and no, ladies im not tryin to brag or anythin.
teh thread asked so...
LOL

crazier part of the story is i ended up goin home wit the one who told me that :hubba:

u know it! :rofl:

she was teh only country girl i ever been wit too.
for sum reason they dont ususally dig me. but this one did an she was a rodeo queen :hubba: ahh memories... LOL

I think a few people thought that when I said I look like Jesse James they were thinking about the old cowboy....lol

I recently went to Southlake Tahoe for the weekend and there was a celebrity golf tournament goin on and I must of had a dozen people ask me to sign an autograph ! The funny thing was, when I tod them that I wasnt him they didnt believe me ? go figure

Country girls huh Zip ....? hahaha the farmers daughter was always a good fantasy when I was younger... HAHAHAHAHAHAH

yeah i hate it when all the ladies flock to me thnkin im tim mcgraw too :rofl: no i didnt mean any sarcasm towards your comment chris lol

:D No worries ! Funny tho your story reminded me of this funny country music song they kept plaing in this club in Cancun, It was called Save a horse, Ride a cowboy..... :rofl:

Lets see I'm large and scary, oft times misunderstood ...an artist at what I do...Educated...I look like a Bad Boy or so I'm told no matter how much I try to blend in I don't...and if I showed you me it would most likely crack your monitors ...Yeppers that about covers it ...except for the piercings and tats

Just Me

well before I was paralyzed they say I was a short tom selleck,now I guess I look look like gary coleman,about the height of most 8 year olds,haha,how bout that dd

except for the piercings and tats
thats crazy. exactly wat the threads about. wat you think te person behind it all looks lieketc..

i guess i woulda never thought of you as teh tat and piercin kinda dude tehre nystic. just from the conversations you seem as a pretty intellectual person. not implyin tattoos an piercings make ya ignorant either LOL> just sayin i nevr woulda thunk it.
i had this image of a middle aged man who's pretty plain yet simple. but casual more so.
lol
my powers decieved me dratts!! :rofl:

Latest posts

Back