Goldilocks Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy! TC, I do move mine around a bit , but not the biggest 5.They are too heavy. I just finished my last stealth fence and I got to spread the girls out farther apart and they like it. I was being lazy about the fence and almost got caught by a 10 year old neighbor girl. She climbed the fence between our properties and came over to see if any of my grand kids were around. She walked right by the only opening where you could see anything if you were looking for it. Not anymore, I fixed that-finally.

The smart pots and the big pots along the back wall, I dont move, it is just the girls that are in the 15 gallon pots I move. Usually see some root growth where the holes meet the dirt below them on some. I sure want to grow right in the earth, someday....
Some of them I just spin, to the garden is south face, so they like a bit of a spin. I have more in there this year, than I ever had, it is gettin' crowded.

Good work on fixin' that fence, lucky you with the grand kids....

Last evening, 7pm, while it was a smokin' 100f out, we fed the Pot of Gold, the Open Sesame by FF. One Gallon to each of the three girls. They look to be making the change to flowering. I also got out the Cha Ching by FF and gave a full dose to the Afgoo ladies, they have been getting organic nutes of another brand. Everyone else who are still vedging got the full dose of Grow Big also by FF.

NOTE HERE
July 23, 2009, the Pot of Gold are starting to flower.
The Afgoo have been flowering about four weeks.
Get out the molassas tc, lets sweetin these gooey girls up.

The Afgoo have been flowering about four weeks.
Get out the molassas tc, lets sweetin these gooey girls up.
i just found sum molasses in my cupboard lurkin way on top in bak while cleanin then. its brer rebbit unsulfured molasses, so i too just started usin it for the first time ever i my life.
so do you personally notice a diff usin the molasses TC?

i cant wait to see sum bud shots TC!!!

I used the mollassas last year, it was my first time using it. I have seen pictures of the results, says it makes the bud 25% bigger. I had some nice size buds last year, but I dont know if they were bigger or not. I prolly didnt use enough, I only used it once a week.

Thanks for looking in guys.:ciao:

I got buds on the Afgoo, I could post a couple pics...
okay, what is going on now? Manage Attachments wont open for me.

It opened this time...hummmm?

These two I took five days ago. They dont seem to be wanting to fully revedge. The closer we get to the first of August, the less I want them to revedge. But, from what I let revedge last year, that bud was way good. Really big and thick buds.

You can see on pic two the leaves curling from trying to revedge. It smells so good. These are the plants that have convinced me to make some hash this fall. If you can...see the trichs way down on the lower leaves?

7 20 zip1.JPG

7 20 zip2.JPG

111f degrees yesterday on the porch in the shade. The tallest plants were wilting in the hot sun. Watered them and they perked up. They perked up even more when the thunderheads rolling over dropped the outside temps down to high 90's.

I am now feeding the
Afgoo, ChaChing in half doses every five days,
Pot of Gold and GDP Open Sesame half dose every five days,
Blueberry, NorthernLights and Flo, Grow Big, half doses every five days.

I am gonna call the Pot of Gold going into flower July 23, pretty much one month after the Afgoo. The GDP now look to be going into flower too July 27, along with one NorthernLights, July 28.

Flushing two days after feeding. With these HOT temps, I am watering every evening. Also, five minutes every twelve hours on the drip system. The Tallest Blueberry I have covered the black pot with a white cover. I will have to tie her up soon as she starts to flower, also the other two tall girls.

1. A early morning visitor to the garden
2. Some of the longest preflower hairs I have ever seen, on the blueberry.
3. An Afgoo kola for Zipflip. I am expecting these main kola's to be as big around as my forearm, at the least.

a fly.JPG

a pre flower.JPG

7 29 afgoo.JPG

I used the mollassas last year, it was my first time using it. I have seen pictures of the results, says it makes the bud 25% bigger. I had some nice size buds last year, but I dont know if they were bigger or not. I prolly didnt use enough, I only used it once a week
i been hittin all the girls in veg an flower each time wit it since.. no idea if it makin a diff either really. i guess i should leave one or two without , but that means mixin seperate nute mixes for just that one all the time. and thats the worst PIta i have ever encountered in growin so far. and thats adjusting ph of mixes/water. LOL an i got plants/clones in pretty much every stage of growth requiring a diff mix . prolly 3-4 in each stage. i got lil too carried away an gung ho when i found out i could clone successfully. lol
but i'll manage. my goal is that between wat i get off my few girls i got outside sumwhere and my next batch just ready for 12/12 to have enough to take a break even if its for 2weeks an just take a vacation sumwhere an not have to worry bout leavin plants unatended.
when i leve home it feels like i just left my kids home alone sleeping LOL
anyone else feel like this ever :)
111f degrees yesterday on the porch in the shade
:eek: wow. i aint felt 100 here yet this year. came close few days but never topped 93 yet. pretty good for these parts anyways :hubba:
I have covered the black pot with a white cover.
i noticed that when i put all my bonzais when i had all 4, outside fore few days tehre for coupel hrs each time that they pots got hotter than hek. never really believed that the color around ya roots made any diff as far as teh heat part etc...
3. An Afgoo kola for Zipflip. I am expecting these main kola's to be as big around as my forearm, at the least.
excuse me!! :eek: could ya please help me pik my jaw up :hubba:
wow TC. i absolutely cannot wait to see these beuties in they prime...
wat strain are in the back row again?(the tallest ones) blueberry right?
i didg the wjole purple stem thing goin on...
all my clones as well as they mom i revegged did the same thing all thru til the end. my lower stem was twisted from LST and it literally looked like a purple/green candycane i thought LOL.
but according to my buddy who give me the seeds said they was form Northern lights. he wasnt sure wat cross but it was NL cross wit something like hashberry(?) :huh: i think he said.
either way shes an unknown strain in my book really. i mean ive smoked sum crazy stuff before that sum people gave it a name taht inever herd of b4 an still havent. gotta wonder how many are made up... :confused2:
whoa . sorry for the novel TC. got good buzz on righ now LOL
heres 1 for you!! :48:

:ciao: tc...I decided to wonder out side the BHC..and come take a look see:rofl: Your garden looks great...Hubby give ya a ride on Bike yet? we been getting 100f here yesturday and today and looks to carry threw saturday..I dont like it..The Girls sure are loving it...I too Flush everyday with my containers in this heat..My massbucket was wilted yesturday and i had water the day b4..but this heat dries the soil fast..and the black pots are even hotter..maybe why you get the roots outta holes when spinning...I love the purple in the viens of the plant with the longest prehairs youve seen...love to see her when Harvest comes..okay I been away from club long enough..take care and be safe Girl:bolt::bong:

Zip, I agree bout leaving the girls, worse than leaving the real kid home alone. That is the biggest negitive to growing indoor for me. I have the room, I could get the lights (I have the t5's for vedge), but.....leaving them is the thing. In the winter, we get a hair and leave at the drop of a hat. No dogs, no kids, can travel. I tried one last winter, got the timer going, and was only able to leave for three days between watering, I think maybe we were gone four once, and I was worried the whole time.:eek: ..lol. I dont have water downstairs cept at the washer, it would not be a big deal to put in a sink, then a timer for water. I admire those with indoor grows, it takes more precise care too. I was thinking on that this morning as I looked at grass hopper damage to fan leaves.

As for you, 4u, you hit the nerve:fid: . I sit here alone, I guess I forgot to say, as soon as we got the bike home yesterday, the husband got called back to work. Bye-bye, within an hour, he was gone, :cry: . This weekend is his Birthday, and well......(insert my silly smile), it is gonna be real nice to ride with him on his birthday. And speaking of flushing, bout 20 on the hour and Im heading out to flush the girls.
:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: it up guys, thanks for stopin' in and talking to me.:D G'night.

Flo

Original Flo is a Sativa/Indica cross (60% Sativa, 40% Indica) with very Sativa phenotypic characteristics that also matures very early. The large, tight, spear shaped buds are made up of small, densely packed purple calyxes. The plants are taller and like to branch out. Indoors the buds are fully mature by the end of their sixth week. Outdoors the plant is a super producer when multi-harvested over a period of time. The first buds are ripe around the third week of September. About every ten days after that, new buds form and can be harvested through the end of November, if the plant can be kept alive that long. Therefore, "Flo" is ideal for greenhouse production. The motivational "high" produced by the "Flo" is quite unique, the flavor is like Nepalese Temple Hash. A most pleasant and enjoyable experience. Specifications: ~ Flower: 6-7 weeks ~ Harvest: 3rd or 4th week of Sept.

This from the sticky list here on strains.
Flo looks almost (the fan leaves are bigger, and here I said no more Purple plants for me, lol.) like the blueberry. Yet the blueberry is sposed to be an indica dom.

I am going to continue looking thru the sicky on strains and post the info on all of them. I am working up my calender, so I can really start watching those trichs at the eight week mark.

I would sure love to be barried under a forrest of those plants:p :hubba:

This is one of the Afgoo's parents.

Afghani

A pure variety, never hybridized, imported from Afghanistan, grown in Holland. Very broad leaves, 100% Indica. Heavy buds with lots of resin. Some plants turn purple at harvest time. Rather high flower to leaf ratio. Aroma and flavor are heavy, almost medicinal. Very strong, physical, practically narcotic high. Average yields. Specifications: ~ Flower: 8-9 weeks

I am looking these up, as I bought clones and will be needing the flower times. Anyone want to hazard a guess as to what the ooooo stands for? Gooey from looking at the buds. Maybe Afgani became Afgoo here in the states?:D

Blueberry

Blueberry is a mostly Indica (80% Indica, 20% Sativa) strain, that dates to the late 1970's. A large producer under optimum conditions. A dense and stout plant with red, purple and finally blue hues that usually cure to a lavender blue. The finished product has a very fruity aroma and taste of blueberry. It produces a notable and pleasantly euphoric high of the highest quality and is very long lasting. Medium to large calyxes. " Blueberry" has a long shelf life and stores well over a long period of time. Specifications: ~ Flowering: 45-55 days ~ Height: 70-100 cm

Northern Lights

A pure Indica, won the Cannabis Cup in '88, '89, '90. Much used for cross breeding for it's strong and big buds. Famous throughout the world, everyone has heard of N.L. Sweet taste and very potent stone. Specifications: ~ Flower: 7-8 weeks

I grew this two seasons ago, this may become a "must have" plant if these work out like that season. One of my faves, I think I still may have a pinch of this left.

Looking amazing tc....I wish I cld grow outdoors...I know I wld just love it... I already do with the things me and the wifey already grow out there...my state is lame though and grapes, pumpkin, strawberries and snap peas are I can grow outdoors without facing serious jail time...keep up the great work

Latest posts

Back