Got My Order

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

andy52

i just wanted to let everyone know i got my latest order.i ordered 10 bubblegum,10 northern lights and 10 big bud.i also received the 5 free super silver haze. all from marijuana-seeds.nl
this is my 5th order from here and will not be my last.very stealth

CONGRATS andy. :aok: It's always great news when someone gets their beans. ;)

thanks TBG,yeah i was getting worried.i don't know why,when they have always come thru for me so far.i have a little dillemma tho,i ordered the BB,NL,and the BG.one packet has an M on it.its suppossed to be northern lights.not sure what this is though.i have sent an email inquiring too.i kinda like to know what i'm growing,lol

Thats fantastic andy, thanks for the report friend, im patiently awaiting my afghan kush femed seeds from the attitude, so far, ive tracked my order to the us, just waiting for my friend to recieve a package in the mail. good stuff man.

so, the bigbud should be an interesting grow... hope the mystery strain is the newest cup winner and most volatile strain known to man! that would be supercool. hope you identify it.

i just ordered from Attitude got 1 afghan kush female seed coming, 10- white widow, 10 blue mystic, and 10- L.A.Ultre, plus 5 free power skunk, 1 free female durbun poison, and 1 free northern lights female ..... ordered saturday

Most excellent andy, I am looking forward to watching the grows.

congrats andy, gotta be exciting gettin beans...thanks for the report:)

i hope you are right jbonez,of course all of our smoke is killer compared to what the people on the streets have to deal with.i love not having to cull seeds out of my smoke anymore.gotta love this thing called growing.i also ordered 2 1000 watters with cool tubes for my next set-up.awaiting the law to go into effect.thanks all

Guys i am new at the bean buying.Whats the safest way to go about this. Kinda worries me buying from people I dont know.I wont go into my history, lets just say I dont like looking through bars.
Yeah, Im 52,and old school, but I love the new Hybrid Smoke. Right now I am doing my 1st Indoor Grow so I am using some good Bag Seed. But I want to grow some stuff like Andy52 is gonna grow. Any ideas will be appr.,,thanks.

I envy you and your newfound medical laws, uck! btw, how the heck do you go about finding a doctor to prescribe you MM? arent the lines at the doctors office going to be out to the street? Or do you have to find that one "kavorkian" who will write one for any guy that walks in? forgot kavorkian is from mich, ha ha.

CowboyBudsky said:
Guys i am new at the bean buying.Whats the safest way to go about this. Kinda worries me buying from people I dont know.I wont go into my history, lets just say I dont like looking through bars.
Yeah, Im 52,and old school, but I love the new Hybrid Smoke. Right now I am doing my 1st Indoor Grow so I am using some good Bag Seed. But I want to grow some stuff like Andy52 is gonna grow. Any ideas will be appr.,,thanks.

order from the attitude seed bank, or where andy gets his from, you wont be dissapointed, putting time and money into bagseed is a waste unless you are just practicing. It will still be better than schwags tho.

i have no problem ordering and recieving. its just not a quick process is all.

it took me 9 days to get my seeds.if the weekend had not have interfered i would have gottenthem in under a week.i ordered last thurs. and got today.
het cowboy,i've got ya beat.i'm 56 and still kickin.i've also looked thru the bars for toooo many years.feel ya bro.feel ya.just order you some beans and grow some killa.the bagseed crap is too risky for hermies in my opinion and experience.with what i got today i will not be ordering for a good while now as i take clones from the good plants.
oh,nah man my family dr has no probs writting me narcotics so why worry about the MMJ.its all good

****seriously considering moving to michigan and buying a house next door to andy since my family is all from michigan****

i swear andy, if i get divorced, get ready for some company my friend.

come on jbonez,would be great having ya here,right next door hopefully.its hard to be secretive without hardly anyone to trust.just let me know and you can stay with me bro.i welcome brother growers anytime or sisters.

i sent the seed shop an email,with a pic.the guy said he was sorry for the sloppy handwriting,but it is northern lights.

Latest posts

Back