Gotta write it down somewhere

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsfournineteengotaminuit

420 is a happy time
Reaction score
Hey folks, nice place you got here. I have made a couple post before and now that I am getting my room set up and my first hydro grow started( well already started but I will back date) I need to keep a journal and thought I would do it here with some regular pics. Any suggestions arre welcome..PLEASE. Here are some of my pics so far , about 1 week and some from 10 days. Gonna throw in some pics of a soild grow I have going. Will be back later with detailssuch as nutrients ,lights , ppms , ph and the such, thanks and ...TOKE IT 9 20 01 a1.jpg

9 20 07 b.jpg

9 20 07 c.jpg

9 20 07 e.jpg

9 25 07 002.jpg

ye plants looking good and healthy:D

Lets see first let me back date. I started this grow on 9 17 with 12 clones. Lost 4 right away.. new to hydro..drowned them. Learned to check new plants often. So now I have 1 Ak47, 1 G13, and 6 hog. When I first put them in then hydro I put them in disstelled water only for the first two days. Then added 53.1ml of sensi grow part a and 53.1ml of sensi grow part b to each 10 gallon resevior. I aslo have added sweet honey to help get the ppms up to around 800. Ok now up to date, Got my new grow tent ..yeeaa. Then baby's are now 10 days old and have grown!
I will include new pics from today, make sure you compare to the last ones. Todays ppms are between 850 and 902. I am also using a foiler spray of VHO ( 300pmm above my disstelled water) once a day and turning the lights off for 20 minuutes. I am running a 250 md light for now 24/7. Ok enough for today. I have 4 more hydro resevior coming that will hold 6 plants each. I ordered 20 feminized NYC Diesel Seeds and 10 feminized purple power. Hope they get here soon. Love to here any comments or suggestions from the gurus.....TOKE IT:watchplant:

9 27 07 001.jpg

9 27 07 002.jpg

9 27 07 003.jpg

9 27 07 006.jpg

9 27 07 008.jpg

9 27 07 011.jpg

9 27 07 012.jpg

9 27 07 015.jpg

9 27 07 014.jpg

It is both kinds drip and DWC and I am also running air pumps with airstones in both reseviors............TOKE IT:bongin:

woops also the black pucks are just covers to keep the light out. The Rockwool is underthere. How do you run your drip lines..mine are on top against the stalk. TOKE IT

This is my first hydro grow and from the results I see so far I will never do soil again.They way they bush and the growth rate is amazing. Time for an update. I have taken one clone off of one of the plants and it seems to be doing ok so far. Its in the resevoir to the left closest to the middle.(the droppy one) I have also bent three of the plants over and zipp tied them down so they will spread into 2 shoots. I thought about topping them but everything I read said that would slow or stunt growth for a few days.This is the first time I have tried this method hope it works.(any comments or suggestions?) With the way I will have the grow tent set up with 36 plants I am going to do a sea of green. I think that should do it. The ppms today were 904 tank #1 (left) and 911 #2 (right) with a ph of 6 in both. Gonna throw in some new pics. I have a question. Is there anyway to help on the light bills? Something I can get to help not use so much electricity from the electric comp and make people nosy. I am running a 400 watt hp and a 250 md now, but only for the last two months. I want to add one more 400 to the mix.The 400 hundred I am running 12/12 and the 250 I switched fro 24 to 6/18 . Thanks folks...................TOKE IT:fly:

9 30 07 003.jpg

9 30 07 004.jpg

9 30 07 005.jpg

9 30 07 006.jpg

9 30 07 007.jpg

9 30 07 001.jpg

9 30 07 002.jpg

The ladies are looking great mang. Whatever your doing keep it up i'm sure it will pay off in the end. ;)

plants are looking great , still drooling over the last one lol

:watchplant::watchplant::watchplant::shocked:Those beautiful ladies are looking better and better. Everytime I see them my mouth waters and I have to go smoke a bowl.....but then again everything makes me want to smoke a bowl....:hubba:....but seriously keep up the good work and keep up with those pics man.:goodposting::yeahthat::headbang2:

Nice looking plants itsfournineteengotaminuit and I like your set up. I see your using the 2 part sensi grow to, have you used it before? How do you like it?

Since ive been on this site ive wanted to do a hydro grow. Looking really great. since youve added your 400w how has your electric bill changed? Ive been using my cfl's but i have a brand new 400w hps/mh setup i havnt used.

Ok lets take care of the questions, then I have a couple for the forum. This is my first time doing hydro, its also first time with sensi grow so I really dont have anything to compare it too, butthe results Im getting are amazing compared to soil. I did also get two part sensi bloom for flowering. The tthing I think that has produced the most results is the foiler spray Im useing. Its VHO, the first four days you mis it 300 ppms above our tap water and spray the plants and then turn the lights off for a bit. My babys are under 18/6 and set up to cut off at night at nine and I just go down and spray them. I inclosed a pic its the second bottle from the left....Ok gotta go...............Toke it:bong1:

9 27 07 007.jpg

I can't answer your questions but wanted to say hot damn, you have a very green thumb. :D

Im not sure on the the light bill so far..only had my lights for about 2 months. I used clf before and there is no comparing the two(in all fairness I have not used T5 or T8). I found a chart in the lighting section of the forum , maybe it can help( its under the first post. I do need some advice from the forum on how to do a sea of green. I have no clue folks. ..........................TOKE IT :joint:

Latest posts

Back