Gotta write it down somewhere

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I got asked for an update so here we go. Left tank ppms are at 994..right at 1003 ph is 6.5 in both. Have raised the level of ppms in the foiler spray to 1200ppms spraying once a day with the lights off for six hrs a day. Moving everything tonight. Going to start flowering and change nutrients. I am going to be useing Sensi Bloom part A and part B at 46.63 ml of a and b in each tank. Also 12.11 grams of bud blood for the first week. making sure not to go over 900 ppms the first week. I will still have them under a 2550 watt light but switching md light to a hps light. I will throw in somew pics for now( the one pic with my hand in it..thats only one plant. and the last to are my soil grow. and will update tomorrow to share how the move went...............TOKE IT.:fly:

10 06 07 001.jpg

10 06 07 002.jpg

10 06 07 003.jpg

10 06 07 004.jpg

10 06 07 005.jpg

The white cabinet came frrom hom depote 99.95 The grow cabinet came from ebay. Its was under grow tents It cost 209 and worht every penny/ Light proof almost air, very sturdy. ( I have a 400 watt light and a 250- watt light that has a built in ballast hanging from it) it has all the built in vent holes and power outlet holes, with velcro straps to hang your vent duct , fans, carbon or ozone maker. The thing I wish I had found before I started this was this package deal for $ 1000.00> it has everything you need to grow. not just get started but to full harvest. I will leave the link.
.....................TOKE IT :ccc:

http://www.hydrowholesale.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=hydro&Product_Code=HHSTD2&Category_Code=CHGK

Ok got everything moved into the grow tent. The tent is amazing, it made it so easy to have things set up for me already. All the hangers for the lights the vents and everything are built in. I used Sensi Bloom part A & B(64.53 ml of each in each resevior"10 gallons"). I also added20 ml of carboload in each one. I have a home made filter in the room now with a cheap inline fan,but I ordered a Cap Ozn 1 ozone genorator and a vortex inline fan to vent the room to the outside. I also added a fan the help move the air in the room itself. I am putting in some pics. Any comment or suggestions are welcome................TOKE IT:bong1:

ps the bud pics are from a soil grow I like to show off..

10 08 07 001.jpg

10 08 07 002.jpg

10 08 07 003.jpg

10 08 07 004.jpg

10 08 07 005.jpg

Do you by chance know the strain of the plants in your soil grow, specifically the one in the last pic?

looks great man. keep up the good work. I like the hydro vs. soil comparison and any further details up till now and through flower would be great. Also would you mind sharing your Sensi two part nute schedule as I just invested in that. I.E. ml per gallon at different week intervals. Thanks man and congrats on a beautiful grow again.

Chronic007:ccc:

The strain on the soilgrow are 3 white widow and the rest are hindu kush(which is what the last one is). I didn't know alot about nutrients either so I checked out some of the of other journals and decided to go with the Sensi Bloom A& B. The schedule I am useing is from the Advance Nutrients web site.They have a nutrient calculator the, all you do is inter in resevior size. base nutrients, and if you want to do light, medium or heavy feeding. It will let you do measurements in stadard of metric( will convert for you also). I will leave the link for web page for it on here.........TOKE IT:joint4:

http://www.advancednutrients.com/nutcalc3public/nutrient_calculator.html

Wait thats a nice tent where did you get it? Or did you build it? Very nice grow. I love AN, some people say it isnt worth the money but I thinks is worth every penny.

Man bro....your ladies/set up gets better and better everytime I see it:eek:....doing a helll of a job man....keep up the good work....and thanks for all the pics.....

Thanks itsfournineteengotaminuit. Do you use the light, medium, or heavy schedule on your babies?

Chronic007:ccc:

And hell ya I've got a minute my friend.

I have been using medium so far.....might switch over to heavy later, but this is my first grown in hydro and I dont want to take any chances of screwing up. Better safe than no weed...........TOKE IT

I have two problems. I have spider mites (just starting to see webs) and the edges of my leaves are starting to turn up. Can the mites cause this?.....I need to know what works best and the quickest to help both problems...............included are pics....5 days into flowering.........TOKE IT:48:

Latest posts

Back