Green Cloud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those look FN great, FN. I followed you misty thread last year, and I saw this, so I had to sign on. I love the setup, I have trouble with water sources too, since my area is too populated for most wooded sections to connect to creeks or what not. But, that would also stop me from setting up a tent as you have. I have, however, had to fill many a backpack with water and trudge over a mile with it, climbing cliffs to avoid eyes. So, I feel your pain.

On a side note, home depot sells spray paint made for camo. I don't remember the brand, but you'll know the greens and browns are more natural looking than most. It's called "woodsy" or "natural" or something.

I definitely agree with covering the bags with dead vegetation and sticks and such to break up the outline. Shouldn't be too hard to conceal with some local vegetation and wood and stuff. Never can be too safe, ya know? Other than that, things are looking fantastic. Great job. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Hi,

What an excellent grow you have going this year! I'm from the Colorado Rockies but have lived far away in the lowlands for years due to work and it does my heart good to see your girls up in the mountain air... I'd imagine the tall lanky plants are the Durban? The Mazar should LOVE the elevation and thrive and all you plants look great. I doubt if the average hiker would even notice what was going on if you could cover up the black plastic bags... Use lots of vegetation to 'mulch' around the plants for stealth and it will help your soil retain moisture all the better too. Just getting those bags out of the sun should really help keep the root zone significantly cooler and more moist for longer periods and should reduce their water needs.

Rock ON!:cool:

Hey guys,
I was up the other day to give my plants a check up.They look super :D a couple were in need of water but I hooked them up. Some are reaching the 7' mark while some are still just passing 4'.There are also a few that have'nt shown me there sex yet.Three of my girls are budding,and a couple are sson to start :DA few of you guys voiced concern of my bags shining to the choppers,I have remedied the problem 85% and will be back up to fix the rest when I can.although a chopper would have to be directly over to see them,I think i'de rather be safe then sorry :D
Stay Cool

DSC03078.JPG

DSC03067.JPG

DSC03069.JPG

DSC03072.JPG

I have tried cloning outdoors and I am currently using LST in my home garden.I don't bother to clone outdoors,as I do not like chopping my outdoor mothers.I have cloned males to harvest pollen. I prefer seedlings outdoors,I do clone indoors alot as this is a given for any indoor grower nowadays.In the first set of pics all the ones budding are DP,the first pic in the first set shows the DP's on the right side,the third pic,first set, shows a dp on the left that needed water.The second set,first pic is a DP female,the fourth pic is the same plant showing sex.If you are thinking of growing DP,this far into growing them I would highly suggest DP.They grow fast,bugs have been avoiding them and they are a very "pretty" strain,very graceful if you will (sounds gay..I know).This is my first time growing DP,if anyone has any input on them as far as potency or overall performance I would like to hear.
Stay Cool

Holy smoke :D
I have started my plants on my "zombie Juice" last week which is a high phos and potassium mix I created myself.It has all sorts of good stuff in it.I was able to get some elephant **** last fall and used some of it in this tea which I have been waiting patiently all fall and winter to use.I mixed it in a 55 gallon drum and agitated it with a hand drill,I hand pump it out and strain it on site.I then dilute with water,one half cup to a gallon.The elephant dung was added for a bit of (N) bacause I did'nt know the nutrient value of it [elephant ****].All the other stuff in the brew was valued accordingly.Since I have been feeding them,some have been budding and all are growing like mad.I have two plants in one pot,one is a squat female afghan indica,the other is panama red,they are mating in that container for seeds.I am back crossing this year :D :D
Stay Cool
ps-I'll have more pics up soon,I have work in the AM and it's late :eek:

DSC03103.JPG

if you dont mind could you list ingredients for ur ZJ. dont have 2 list quantities if u dont want. just curious cause i 2 make 55g @ a time. experiment w/ veggie garden then will be useing in winter grow. azomite altough has no npk to it, is a wonder "mineral". chk it out. i use all organic like blood & bone meal, kelp, azomite, epsom, blackstrap, fish emulsion, chick & cow ****, humic acid, beer, alfalfa, compost & list goes on. anyhow looks good keep it up.

Just wondering, dont remember, what is the elevation on your grow, if you dont mind my asking?
They are looking great by the way, so so great.

hey i am currently growing durban poison, it is 57 days old(just over 8 weeks) check her out in my grow journal. tell me what u think. and shouldnt i be able 2c preflowers by now?

TC,my elevation is not that High,2500 ft.Toke you shoule see some pre-flowers soon if not already.Get a magnifying glass and get a close look.In my mix Doc I use,ckicky doo doo,High (p) bat/seabird guano,composted kelp,seaweed,bone/blood meal,elephant dung (added for sh+ts and giggles),Worm castings mollases and **creek water.I add it all together filled half way in the barrell and just mix it every other day for a month and let it break down over time then fill it up and agitate more.Thanx for looking
Stay Cool

and another question, my DP is about 6feet tall now in veg, 1. do you think it will flower to 12 feet?? and 2. how much do you think i could harvest dry weight from it?

i'm not sure how high or how much you will yeild.It is my first time growing DP.My dp's are all reaching for the sky at over 7' and may add on another 2-3' before finishing

Hey,
I finally got up with my camera today it has been raining like crazy and I stuff going on,so here is the update.All look great,I sent some males to be by themselves you can see them in the pic that has a couple of trees blocking them in the pic.I also have a few huge males at the bottom of my garden,which I am waiting to collect some pollen.My sister is in a few pics for you to get an idea of the size of my garden they are getting a little big.The smallest is 5' the largest 10+'.There are a few budding nice and are all over 8'and budding :D
Stay Cool

DSC03125-1.JPG

DSC03124-1.JPG

DSC03128-1.JPG

DSC03122-1.JPG

DSC03119-1.JPG

DSC03120-1.JPG

Hey guys.....Two of my big budding girls were ripped off!! I went up a few weeks ago and on the way down I saw a shady fella wandering the woods like he lost his contacts.I said hello to him and he ws behaving timidly.Another time after that I found him making his was back from where I make my way up.Today I found two of my big budding beauties gonzo :(I'm gonna head back up tomorrow and attemp to move them.Some of them are huge!!This is quite a setback,and If anyone has any ideas on how to combat this and mae the move I would like to here them.Giving the size of thse plants now it will be a taxing task indeed:D Stay Cool

bear traps;) sorry to hear about the rippers.. Nobody likes a thief.

Latest posts

Back