Grow Trays Price?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenhead

My Girls!
Reaction score
Any places out there to buy a 2ft x 4ft tray that doesn't cost 60.00 + dollars. Any I have looked at they are very expensive for a piece of plastic.
Any info would be great! Thanx to all!:)

I have a 2'x4' (pics in my sig) It's the Botanicare brand..and it's nice heavy duty plastic..$75...you look on ebay?

Where im at here in the great north they go for $65 + and the cloroplast top is extra

Yeah, thats the price man. I got my Botanicare for 75 as well, but I got a 7% discount on it.

Youre paying for plastic that is food grade, heavy duty, and made specificlly for hydro. Theyve got a lot of drainage groves in them, made to take heat, and are safe to all the nutes/whatever else you may introduce to your plants.

You could always build a box outta wood and line it with plastic liner/pond liner, but that can get expensive when you get to food grade standards as well.

Could always use buckets and soil?

I actually built a 4x2 tray from wood amnd lined it with the thick "pond" liner. Works great.

But the food grade stuff is really expensive. Itd probably be pretty similar in price, maybe cheaper if you bought just any liner.

Thing is, im pretty sure this tray is gonna last me forever.

yeah your best bet would be to make your own, I made mine with just some regular walmart containers, and my germination and cloning trays are just ice cube makers.

THanks gsxr Spent some time @Lowes today found a few things that have some hope. Did get my parts for a DIY carbon filter, should be a fun build! Thanks for the word!!!

Latest posts

Back