growing bud outside ur house in woods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budman56

Reaction score
i plan on planting a plant in a little pot over in the woods by my house i just put my seeds in a wet paper towel to germanate them i was wondering if any one has some good advice about planting them outside like how deep the seeds should be and all that good stuff thanks for your help

I usually wait till I have some 1/2-3/4 inch taproots. Then I make a hole deep enough to fit the whole root and keep the seed just under the soil surface. Lightly cover and water. They should pop up within a day with the sun warming their heads.

advice hhhuuumm laserkitten just told you what to do with the seed once it spouts hhhuuuummm a little advice find a place that gets alot of sun place next to creeks and ponds any water source is a good place i always plant mine by my creek any thing eles you need to know just ask we all love helpin new growers well atleast i do peace and good luck

thanks for the advise about how many seeds should i put in my little pot

one per pot dont double up i would germ them before puting them in the pots to

allright thanks again and would u think miracle grow would help or no?

alot of people use Miracle gro in their plants i for one dont like it im an organic grower but yes it would help growth more then using nothing but dont use it to soon wait till they get big enough to handle it peace

thanks you have been alot of help and when they get bigger doo u think it would be smart to plant them in the ground or just aany other info u want to share with me would be a big help thanks

yeah once they get bigger plant them in to the ground personal when i grow they stay in their perminate home threw out the hole grow it helps the plant by not stresing them at all through transplant and when put into a pot the roots cant expand as mush as they can when you plant the straight into the ground. And a little tip if you can find some water source to plant them by like a stream creek pond etc cuz the ground close to a creek,river,pond has lots of nutes in the soil and plus the heliocopters will be less likely to find you plants cuz bodys of water give off heat that will mess with the infered cams

thanks alot yeah i llive next to a marsh and i could pant them next to it after they take off a bit but i think soil has alot of roots in it do you think that would be a problem?

hey budman,
The pot size should be from one gallon or larger if you wont want to have to transplant more than once. You will want to avoid transplanting too many times as this will stress the plant. As far as mericle grow goes dont use their fertilizers. Get their 3 months feeding potting mix or organic choice soil and mix that with the same amount of peat moss or coco coir. You can find the soils and peatmoss at any walmart, lowes, home depot or gardening store near you. Coco coir can always be found at your local pet store. Just ask for it and im sure they will help you out. Water the soil well and note how heavy the pot is so u know when it has plenty of water and when its dry because it will weigh alot less. This soil mix should allow you to water about once a week it it hasnt rained during that time.

When they are a month old and have around 3 or 4 nodes (node being a point where the plant is growing out from the main stem) you should start adding nutrients. You dont have to spend a bunch of money on nutrients though. A manure tea or kelp extract works fine and is cheap. Water with this solution every other watering. About once or twice every two weeks. You can go without nutrients at all during the life of the plant but it will deff. give you a better finish in the end. One last note, now is a good time to start. Just find a place where you can give your plant direct sunlight for 8+ hours a day.

Good luck with your grow,
Drfting07

Thanks Drifting ill try when the time rolls around you have all helped alot.

Latest posts

Back