Harborside clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Norcal, thanks for making my day! I bought 53 Santa Cruz OG clones from HS. They looked beautiful, green and lush not to mention very well rooted. I lost a couple due to a bit of heat in my room which is now taken care of. They had a jar at the clone counter of the SC OG and it looked bomb! I wanted to grab the jar and pack it in a pipe before they could stop me, lol. Looks great, smells great and was nice and dense.
I also got some Lime clones and some Super Grape Ape clones, any word on them? Saw some of the Lime finished product also in a jar and it looked super as well, although I have never had any, nor do I know any one who has had any.

Thats a great idea to verify all the clones at Harborside, but Blue Sky still has the upper hand since all their clones are verified. They are still fully stocked on Blue Dream, CBS Cotton Candy, GDP, Green Cush, 707 Headband, OG Kush, Sour Grapes, Sweet Tooth, and XJ13, as well as their regular strains Hindu Skunk, WW, Purple Kush, etc

man u guys are making me want to go stock up on some new cuts! im a def a strain ***** when it comes to getting clones, $12 a piece and the 2 hour drive just isnt worth it! im just gonna get 1 clone and momma them out from now on, im done buying clones! we can all just cut them ourselves! i recently spent $400 on clones and could of used that for my c02 setup! u guys think ez cloner is the best and most efficent way to root clones????

greenfriend said:
Thats a great idea to verify all the clones at Harborside, but Blue Sky still has the upper hand since all their clones are verified. They are still fully stocked on Blue Dream, CBS Cotton Candy, GDP, Green Cush, 707 Headband, OG Kush, Sour Grapes, Sweet Tooth, and XJ13, as well as their regular strains Hindu Skunk, WW, Purple Kush, etc

Agreed. But man...I just hate BlueSky and what Richard is all about man.
One thing I do know is his OG is hay.
I MUST say that Bluesky is far ahead of the clone game then ANY other dispensary in the State, by leaps and bounds. I still need to go check out the actual nursary in the early morn, just to see it.

Nvthis, I do know that Harbor is still taking cuts from alot of folks, but most all the cuts are coming from thier finsihed product vendors that they have been dealing with for a while, so there is a little "trust" there. I do think that Flowering out the cuts and having samples is the way to go.

I figure 6 months and they will be as big or bigger then Bluesky. BlueSky is dependent on what 9-10 strains they carry, while Harbor will have a wider variety, eventually.

Oh ya Green...Harbor loved that Sour too, out it in thier "top shelf" jars!

does anyone know wat kens gdp has?? im interesyed in that frosty purps! ill be going there monday to get some cuts and mother them out and take some cuts and see wat there all about!

AlbinoDanko12GA said:
does anyone know wat kens gdp has?? im interesyed in that frosty purps! ill be going there monday to get some cuts and mother them out and take some cuts and see wat there all about!

I think they are a one cut show. Ken's gdp. That's it. I did read somewhere they do carry seeds though. I didn't know that when I was there. I have Ken's gdp. It grows exactly like purple urkle, but with a slightly thinner leaf structure. Very slow veg. Very, very slow. I will start cutting clones sometime next month I would guess, then put her through...

they only got one cut??? thats crazy! guess ill have to go down there and hit up oaksterdam while im there then, i dont wanna drive 3 hours for 1 cut lol! thanks, how do u like that kens gdp????

I haven't had a chance to have a go with it yet. I am trying to get it to cutting size, gift out a few cuts, then put her through at the beginning of January. Like I said, she's a slow one;)

Ken's gdp, that was the only cut they had when I was there. Either way, it's almost a straight shot from Hilltop to the Embarcadero (Harborside)

4-5 hours to Harborside for me ;)

i made the 3 hour trip to get the ken's gdp clone and only the kens gdp clone.. (4 of the teenage ones) only because i know what its about finished.. i grabbed a half oz of outdoor organic kens gdp buds too while i was there.. amazing outdoor stuff.. it is vegging very slowly and i have it growing side by side with an urkle and they are very similar.. i think the urkle is a little more sluggish personally.. kens gdp has better structure.. my clone looked exactly liek yours except more node growth.. i have urk flowering now as well as bubba kush.. both of with are AMAZING.. so i have very high expectations of the kens gdp.. this next round is going to be a big experiment for me.. green crack, purp hawaiian, purp mango, widow, blue cheese, deep chunk X strawberry cough X bubble berry, romulan... plus the kens.. so hard to choose.. i hope the decision is easy to chop down the genetic list the following time around.. i really only want ken's gdp and a good 50-50 strain (thinking the white widow, or maybe the purp hawaiian or purp mango or green crack). something that makes me get up and do things but not crazy intense.. still with a purple type mellowness to it.. i dont want all sorts of genetics i just want 2 or 3 max.. but i have to give em all a shot at least 1 round.

My gdp looks exactly like my urkle. Same node space, pretty identical growth rate, same branching. The only noticable difference right now is leaf width. The urkle is slightly wider.

i think mine is opposite.. gdp leaves seem thicker than the urkle.. very similar but the only way to describe it is the urkle seems more even/uniform whereas the gdp the top 3 fingers are very thick and big.. and the bottom 2 [making 5 total] are small... the urkle seems more even sized and uniform. i think the gdp is more resilient than the urkle as well.. every little thing seems to stress the urkle in veg where as the gdp is still sensitive just not as much... the urkle turns out fantastic though, running kens gdp right now about 2 weeks in.. so i hope for the same.. im using more nutes this time, first time i used just biobizz fishmix for veg and biobloom for flower [4 week flush at end. amazing smoothness/flavor]... this time im using fishmix, alg-a-mic, root juice, and bioheaven during veg.. and during bloom im using alg-a-mic, root juice [first 2 wks of flower], top max, bioheaven, biobloom... 1ml into a gallon split btwn 2 plants.. i dont alter the dosage... but as the roots grow the soil dries quicker meaning the frequency of watering increases... so in the beginning of flowering i'll water ever 3-5 days [whenever it needs it] and toward the end itll gradually increase to every 1-2 days.

Went to Harborside the other day, and again, it was packed to the brim with folks buyin' medicine. It just amazes me at how fast that place took off.

the Clone dept is getting better and better. Their Clone Manager is a great guy who is lowly but surely "weeding" out all the dishonest vendors. The Clone Manager himself is flowering out many of the clones to verify himself if it is what it claims to be. Kudos.

I mentioned before that I have known this cat for many years, and it is great to see him taking charge.

One cool item he is doing is if you have a special order with a wpecific strain, yu can ask him and if he knows the Vendor, he can place an order for you, w=hich may take up to two weeks to fill from the vendor, so if you have patience, it is worth it.

With that said....I FINALLY got some Chem 4 Cuts. only 1.5 years later.....

Thats Good Harborside Is Getting Better And Better! My First Time In There I Was Surprised At How Nice It Was And How Friendly Everyone Was! The Only Thing I Dont Like Is Standing Waiting In Line Since My Back I So Messed Up! Hey Hal Does Harborsdie Have Any Frsty Purple Right Now? Im Still Looking For That Dense Dark Frosty Purps

Hey hal, congrats on the chem 4 brother! Looking forward to hearing if it's the real deal. Chem 4 is supposed to be closest to the original, right?? How did that ECSD deal work out? I know you were excited about it... HS still carrying the S.Cruz OG?

Think I need to plan a trip soon;) Sac sucked pretty much. I wasn't expecting the world, but was expecting better.. The bay IS the spot! (well, if you're from NorCal anyway...)

Wanna know how good we got it there? I was in THC in Corning, just poking around. They had some clones there with pretty good names, but it looked like an exercise in mislabling. That and I saw live mites on one of the clones and told the guy. He just smiled and said "They're out the door so fast we don't even care" Swear to god man. Qman was standing right next to me when he said it. I couldn't believe it:eek: :rolleyes: Another dispensary is gonna come along some day and dump these fools right out in the street.

that kind of crap makes me want to call the better business b...lol that store stinks nvthis. I saw mold once told the guy and he threw it away immediately..

HS had a few Purp strains, but I ended up getting getting some Erkle cuts from one of the best looking Mother plants I have ever seen.
I have a friend who has some Ken's GDP to gift me, if I can find time to hook up with him! lol.

You know nvthis, I did not see the Santa Cruz OG the last time I was there, and I would have noticed. The finished herb is str8 fire! Luckily, I have a few Moms of the SC.OG started.

ECSD was super, but I tired after a few runs of the 11-12 week flowering time. I am running mainly the Kush and getting Erkle going.

I am pretty confident about the Chem 4 being true. If Harborside does not have a strain on the shelf and it was one you may have seen there before, don't be afraid to ask the clone tender about availablity and placing an order.
If they have the Vendor contact info, they will try to get what you want, if possible. I am not sure if they do that for everyone, but it is worht a try for sure.

Mites huh. Sad. Having Mites during this cold fall/winter just shows that there are many growers out there tryin' to make a buck and still not knowing what they atre doing. That clubs are buying these cuts from those vendors just shows the 'compassion' that some of the clubs are about.

Here is another fun fact, Harborside just opened up another store in San Jose. I have not been there, but I am sure it will be a great place.

Hey buddy, long time no forumspond. Thanks for the tip about Harborside in San Jose. I'll check it out. I hate driving to Oakland for a mmj hook-up, but they are the best dispensary I've been to (and some are really not nice).
Take care and happy new year, bro.

I went to the San Jose Harborside center today. Much smaller and more low key than Oakland. I bought 2 clones; a grape and a purple kush. Plus a gram of GDP. I'm running low on my home grown crops. I have 2 AK-48 flowering in the home stretch. I could use some advice. I have a 250 watt HPS I bought from some dude of craigslist. It's not really doing the trick. I'm thinking about stepping up to a 400 watt. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

P.S. I grow in a walk-in closet using bubbleponics. The multi-spectrum CFL lamps are ok for vegging but I'm sold on HPS for flowering.

I recommend you step right in to a 600w bro. Might as well. You are kinda wasting money and energy on the 400. The 600 is a much better value.

get an aprox 4ft x 4ft x 6.5 ft grow box.. a 1000w hps nextgen ballast and a hps bulb upgrade.. 6" intake fan sucking the air from the hooded reflector.. if u are going to do it do it right.. u can pull qp of dried manicured buds off a single plant..

Latest posts

Back