Hella Jelly grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comfortable rut, that is kind of where I am at. All plants get the same thing throughout the entire grow. The only strain that has gave me any issues with some yellowing of the bottom leaves is White Widow. Everything else looks perfect all the way through.
I may be becoming a fan of the 48 hours of darkness, though.

Comfortable rut, that is kind of where I am at. All plants get the same thing throughout the entire grow. The only strain that has gave me any issues with some yellowing of the bottom leaves is White Widow. Everything else looks perfect all the way through.
I may be becoming a fan of the 48 hours of darkness, though.

maybe i should have said this in the groove?

Fantastic. This will be some great medicine. I cannot wait to try it!!!!!

Get in line…bwahaha…
line.jpg

one more week?
Some of it I'm sure. That would be a true 49 day strain....holy grail material. I'm on trichome watch now. Looking to pull at cloudy w/ 10 to 20 percent amber. Guessing 2 weeks. I'm for sure pulling down on day 60 no matter what.
The breeder stated this strain was done at 46 days. I think that is primarily for outdoor and if the cold snap is coming. You could pull and have a decent yeild/result.
I've sampled and quick dried a couple buds and the high is still zoomy at 44 days. Also wore off in about 20 mins so not ready yet.
I'm giving one last week of full nutes, the cutting to boosters the next week. Only adding water after that. Let the nutes drop steadily and let those colors come out.

Day 45
My son sent pics while I'm away.
For the past 2 weeks I have been seeing the res drop in ph down to 5.6 to as low as 5.5 between feedings. This tells me that the ec is a bit too high. I added ph water buffered with silica to bring the ph back up to the 5.8 and it will drift and hold at 5.7. I'm cutting a and b starting Tuesday so high ec won't be an issue.
IMG_20230512_095728.jpg
IMG_20230512_095720.jpg
IMG_20230512_095714.jpg
IMG_20230512_095709.jpg
IMG_20230512_095701.jpg

Latest posts

Back