Hella Jelly grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the plan. With humidity stuck in the low 60s, airflow and silica are my prevent defense
Going to find some silica to test the theory on some outdoor plants here in the world of dreary, wet autumn outdoor growing of the Communistwealth of Taxachusetts.

The Freakshow plants I have seem to have really rubbery stems. I hit the soil on my basement plants with some DE and though it took a few weeks, the stems seemed to get firmer. Could it be that time did that? Certainly but could be the slow breaking down of the DE which is supposed to have a good amount of silica in it.

I started adding 3 mL per gallon of silica to see if it can help me fight the p.m. that I’ve been fighting for a year now. If it doesn’t make a difference when I flip the last of my plants, I will shut down for a while and reconsider my options.

Going to find some silica to test the theory on some outdoor plants here in the world of dreary, wet autumn outdoor growing of the Communistwealth of Taxachusetts.

The Freakshow plants I have seem to have really rubbery stems. I hit the soil on my basement plants with some DE and though it took a few weeks, the stems seemed to get firmer. Could it be that time did that? Certainly but could be the slow breaking down of the DE which is supposed to have a good amount of silica in it.
Could be time and silica.

I started adding 3 mL per gallon of silica to see if it can help me fight the p.m. that I’ve been fighting for a year now. If it doesn’t make a difference when I flip the last of my plants, I will shut down for a while and reconsider my options.
I'm using 4ml of the tps brand.

IMG_3117.png

I have been using 2mL per gallon with this, should I up it?

Day 47
Tomorrow or Tuesday I'll have pics for sure.
Today is problem solving. I had no water going to my plants for the 2 days I was away. I opened the tent this am and they were all wilty and laying over. The switch on my brain bucket had salted over and was not triggering a fill cycle. 2 days of no water for hungry plants is a bad bad thing. I'm seeing leaf damage already. But still plenty of white pistils on the buds.
I cleaned the switches and the system is back up. I also switched out the power cord to the fill pump. I thought that was the problem at first before I checked the switch. I have to get the timing back up and on schedule but for now I Filled twice with oxygenated solution and immediately the res was 20 gallons lowered. They were dry as hell.
I'm taking a branch from each hella jelly each week to day 60 to test when the best time to pull will be in the future

Day 47
Tomorrow or Tuesday I'll have pics for sure.
Today is problem solving. I had no water going to my plants for the 2 days I was away. I opened the tent this am and they were all wilty and laying over. The switch on my brain bucket had salted over and was not triggering a fill cycle. 2 days of no water for hungry plants is a bad bad thing. I'm seeing leaf damage already. But still plenty of white pistils on the buds.
I cleaned the switches and the system is back up. I also switched out the power cord to the fill pump. I thought that was the problem at first before I checked the switch. I have to get the timing back up and on schedule but for now I Filled twice with oxygenated solution and immediately the res was 20 gallons lowered. They were dry as hell.
I'm taking a branch from each hella jelly each week to day 60 to test when the best time to pull will be in the future
I can only imagine what was going through your mind when you opened up the tent and saw all of the wilted flowers. Hopefully they’ll rebound for you as that is one beautiful crop…

I can only imagine what was going through your mind when you opened up the tent and saw all of the wilted flowers. Hopefully they’ll rebound for you as that is one beautiful crop…
Fingers crossed. Got the temps lowered a bit and going to have 2 flood cycles through the dark. Hopefully I don't get a nasty salt buildup

Need one of those dehumidifiers that pulls out the water out the air to stop the pm humid around me and you

Latest posts

Back