Hello everyone!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waterheadduo

Toker 4 Life
Reaction score
My hubby and I have been avid pot smokers for several years now. Imagine all the money we spent on someone else's work. We decided to grow for our own personal use. This is our first time doing this and I'm so glad I found this forum. All the information that I have found here so far has given us a good foundation to start with.

Our grow setup is a 5'W x 3'D x 7'H closet in a spare bedroom. All the walls are painted flat white. Right now we have a desk we are using for a shelf. We are using 4 4ft fluorescence fixtures with grow light bulbs that are placed all around the plants. Right now we are giving our babies 24 hour light and keep the doors open for ventilation.

We currently have two babies going. Gertrude is 11 days old and Evelynn hasn't sprouted yet, but I just put it in Miraclegro potting soil 2 days ago. So hopefully, she will be making an appearance soon.

I don't have a decent pic of the setup but I'll prolly start a grow journal soon and post pics there. I look forward to talking and learning from everyone here.

:smoke1:

Plenty of info and explanations here for first timers-I'm still basically a first-timer if your measuring success.
One thing I am doing right this time-ventilation.
Plants love a breeze.

:farm: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!! :farm:

Gb

Welcome friend. plenty of folks with alot of knowledge here to help you anytime you need it. will be looking for your grow. happy growing...bb...:)

Welcome aboard waterheaduo. :)

This place walked me thru my 1st grow too. You guys are in great hands.

welcome to our huge wagon, and this community has been great to everybody
just hit us up if you gals have questions, problems, we will be here for you just like everybody here...

be a dark knight.. ;)

Welcome aboard duo, I hope your girls are girls and I thought I was the only one who named my plants. My mama plants name is Gretal, she came from Willy, and now theres a group named Pepper. Gretal started in dirt and now has 12 lil girls swimming in water. I noted you mentioned miracle grow, I would search this sight for soil recipes, or at the very least mix about 1 cupof perilite to each cup of soil so you get some some drainage. Good luck and give the girls a kiss from me.

Latest posts

Back