Hello fellow farmors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GROBOT

Reaction score
joined up today, gonna do a little studying and grow some erb, plan to start out kinda small, maybe 30 plants!! might try growin some hash too.:hubba: :hubba: :hubba: ya, hubba, hubba,

Welcome to MP.

However, just to let you know, 2 or 3 plants is a small grow....30 plants is a large grow

The Hemp Goddess said:
Welcome to MP.

However, just to let you know, 2 or 3 plants is a small grow....30 plants is a large grow
I'll try and keep it real!! ya, I guess it is!! but I'm gonna grow me some top drawer kill bud!!!

Then you might want to start with 4-5 plants. Select the best phenos ya got and clone clone clone. 30 plants is going to take a good bit of $ to keep up wit.
But if you got the cash to splash, come jump in the pool..

Good luck n welcome

bubba902 said:
Then you might want to start with 4-5 plants. Select the best phenos ya got and clone clone clone. 30 plants is going to take a good bit of $ to keep up wit.
But if you got the cash to splash, come jump in the pool..

Good luck n welcome
thank you bubba, gonna get down with some serious dank, Seed wise, what strain would be easiest to grow?, I got some T-12s for starters, the little plants. I've got some seeds, I figure with good fertilizers the seeds I have should do the trick, wasn't my favorite smoke but I figure I can give it better love than the the guy that sold it to me.

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place :bolt::bong:

I would do some research here at mP before I started anything growing.
Start with known generics, get the lights, fans and build the room before you need them.

Welcome to MP...if you hve never grown MJ before I sure wldn't start out with 30 plants.:eek: You wld be setting yourself up for failure. There is a learning curve with this and it can be steep. 30 plants will require a lot of light, ventilation, nutrients, space and most of all time. I wld pop a ten pack of beans, cull the males, pheno hunt the ladies and then by the time that is done you will hve the skills to run an army of the best pheno you found via clone.... jmo

What kinda space you got? id run a cpl autos to just get a few yields under your
belt..
This is not fun and games all the time. It takes serious love and dedication for months upon months

bubba902 said:
What kinda space you got? id run a cpl autos to just get a few yields under your
belt..
This is not fun and games all the time. It takes serious love and dedication for months upon months
I've got a spot in the back of my moms garage, if she doesn't pull the car in to far, I guess about 5 by 8 feet, I'm hopeing for a thousand watt Metal Halide on a slow chain driven track!! I guess I should move myself to the indoor section and start a journol, Start a new thread " King of the Dank" and start planning.:watchplant:

and if she pulls the car in to far she ends up with your grow in her grill.:D

good luck...... be safe.:icon_smile:

Grower13 said:
and if she pulls the car in to far she ends up with your grow in her grill.:D

good luck...... be safe.:icon_smile:
she said no, the chain on the light drive would interfere with the garage door opening and closing, but she did come up with a alternitive plan, she said I could grow in my dad's old VW bus, he split about 10 years ago, I guess it's safe to do, she said I could bury it in case he shows up, I told her I just paint the widows black, she was mumblin sumthing about a madman across the water, I'll duck tape em, game on!! I bought some seeds off craightslist, they said it was the dank,wasn't sure of the strain. ya, the VW bus I'll be journoling this.

OMG--you bought seeds off Craig's List?

I would recommend a room 30 sq ft or smaller and not using a light mover. I have 2 of them that I do not use. They interfere with ventilation, make it harder to run ducting, and IMO, are not beneficial. A light is good for x number of sq ft. Trying to stretch the light just doesn't work and results in airier buds. The end of the garage would be a far better place to grow than an old VW bus. I am currently running a 1000W in a 3 x 6.5 sq ft space. This gets really close to supplying the my needs.....and that of 5 of my friends.

I guess I better study another couple days, befor starting, I bought a gallon of Alaska fish food concertrate off EBAY, and got some dirt from under the house, it seemed cleaner. i'll take some pictures soon,

I like fox farms ocean forrest with a little more perlite in it. Reform dirt is no good and just clumps up with very lil irrigation

bubba902 said:
I like fox farms ocean forrest with a little more perlite in it. Reform dirt is no good and just clumps up with very lil irrigation

whats reform dirt, like outside?? the cleaner dirt from under the house, not all contaminated.

I think I mention outside,damn auto think their correct lol. Sry about that

Yo Ho GROBOT,

You might want to read, and then reread what I am about to explain to you.
That liquid fish emulsion that comes from Alaska is serious stuff, and I am here to tell you that you will scorch your babies if you don't cut the application down by 3/4. That's right, use only 1/4 amount until you see how the babies react to it. I lost a beautiful crop a long time ago to this good stuff.
It is simply so nitrogen rich that you need to go super easy . Good Luck with it, if you get the amount right babies will love it.
PS. I don't think you should even consider the dirt from under the house. It will likely have no microbes doing their thing, and will be so dry that it might have a hard time retaining water. Don't skimp on this part my friend...

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna
:cool2:

Hello Everyone,

I am also new in this forum. I have recently joined marijuanapassion forum.

hi jer 001, gobot let me know when you start growin hash :rolleyes:

astrobud said:
hi jer 001, gobot let me know when you start growin hash :rolleyes:

It's Grobot, not Gobot, I saw some Hash seeds on EBAY, 100 bucks for 15, Gonna be some funky!!!

Latest posts

Back