Hello from the 37th parallel.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can imagine if you lived there all your life you have seen some drastic changes in that area. They do grow my favorite apricots and Italian plums there tho. I haven’t seen them in years probably cause of covid they haven’t made it to the east coast. Or perhaps they don’t grow as well in silicon. Your tiny garden will be perfect I’m sure and your poetic description of staying away from the hustle and bustle is charming. Looking forward to seeing updates on your tiny garden. 😊

Such a lo
I can imagine if you lived there all your life you have seen some drastic changes in that area. They do grow my favorite apricots and Italian plums there tho. I haven’t seen them in years probably cause of covid they haven’t made it to the east coast. Or perhaps they don’t grow as well in silicon. Your tiny garden will be perfect I’m sure and your poetic description of staying away from the hustle and bustle is charming. Looking forward to seeing updates on your tiny garden. 😊
Such a lovely and empathic thing to say. I hope my style of writing will be as warmly welcomed by those seeking solace.

1658355756264.png

Some seek solace in bare feet around here. Let me warn you ahead of time. keep your feet out of the weed pics. Oh and another thing don’t accept any free toothbrushes either.
With your witty responses, I do believe we will be friendly. I have a lifelong supply of toothbrushes, so...we good. Still smiling.

Latest posts

Back