Hello I’m new to the forum!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes definitely I would freak. I’m still edgy about buying online but I really need a good small growing strain for my grow tent. The seeds I have are from my outdoor grow and I have had some 10ft plus tall plants. I’m kinda curious how they will do in my mini grow tent or how soon I should flip them before it gets over crowded.
Mephisto has a lot of shorties

Small 2x2x3. I have seen 2x2x4 grows but I did not have the room for one that y’all indoors. Should be a interesting grow I’m used to trees not bushes lol
LST the bejeezus out of the plants. I grew 2 Thai plants in a 2x4x4 and they will grow like trees. It will be an interesting challenge but certainly doable.

LST the bejeezus out of the plants. I grew 2 Thai plants in a 2x4x4 and they will grow like trees. It will be an interesting challenge but certainly doable.
Yes I feel like I should give them another week or two and change the light cycle to start them flowering. If they triple in size it will be tight. I have a net for the tent that may help me control what they do. I have already topped the top of the plant so maybe they will bush out more. Idk first time in a tight space and I guess you learn from your mistakes right.

Last spring I flowered some clones in soda cans. I eventually put them in a pot(6 of them in a gallon pot-lol). This was one of the soda can plants…
BD6C5C64-7AC6-4BFB-A51D-048207B4176C.jpeg

I know you don’t want a plant that tiny but if I can grow ‘em small, anyone can…

Last spring I flowered some clones in soda cans. I eventually put them in a pot(6 of them in a gallon pot-lol). This was one of the soda can plants…View attachment 324512
I know you don’t want a plant that tiny but if I can grow ‘em small, anyone can…
Pretty cool. I just want to micro grow in my small tent with a fast turn around. I think I may can keep myself stocked up enough to get stoned every night we shall see. I’m kinda curious how many ounces I could get out of my small tent a few times a year with the right strain? I would like to get another tent just to have clones that could be rotated to the tent after harvest. I could have a decent head start while waiting on plants to bud I could have clones growing to give me a head start on the next crop. It’s all new to me but I learn fast.

I’ve bought thru them before. They did ok but I prefer great lakes genetics. If you are growing autos @joeb631a has a place that has some good selections but I forgot the name. You probably want to stay buying in the US tho so you don’t freak like I would if they confiscate your seeds.
North Atlantic is super safe, super quick. Seeds are not illegal.

Bubba

Pretty cool. I just want to micro grow in my small tent with a fast turn around. I think I may can keep myself stocked up enough to get stoned every night we shall see. I’m kinda curious how many ounces I could get out of my small tent a few times a year with the right strain? I would like to get another tent just to have clones that could be rotated to the tent after harvest. I could have a decent head start while waiting on plants to bud I could have clones growing to give me a head start on the next crop. It’s all new to me but I learn fast.
I can get 12-15 oz from a 2x4 with sufficient lighting.

Bubba

I am thinking about turning 12/12 I have bought better seeds that may be suited better for my small grow space. I purchased northern lights from ilgm. I am mostly a late evening after work smoker so I feel like I will like this strain. My plants have only been in veg for 3 weeks but I would like to get them flowering so I can get the northern light strain going and make a few changes to my setup. My plants are small maybe 1 ft in height but I feel they will double in size as I feel these are mostly Sativa genetics. Is it ok to switch these plants at such small size? They where transplanted from one gallon to two gallon fabric pots last week should I give them another week since they where transplanted( I didn’t disturb the roots aside from pulling the root bound roots apart before putting in fabric pots. Should I consider adding bloom nutes? I’m using happy frog and wanted to keep it simple but don’t want skimpy buds. I will be adding a net in a couple days to get the most of my bud sites. Thanks in advance for all the info!!!

Attachments

• FF1830A8-80F0-4B20-87DA-CF33B6C4ACBD.jpeg
    FF1830A8-80F0-4B20-87DA-CF33B6C4ACBD.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Some people go with 12/12 lighting from the seedling stage. Personally, I would wait for some side branching to grow but that is just how I would do it.

Some people go with 12/12 lighting from the seedling stage. Personally, I would wait for some side branching to grow but that is just how I would do it.
I having several problems and I have been using this strain for 3 years I’m ready for something different I’m not looking for a big yield at this point I just want to bud them out and get something different I may let them go one more week

I having several problems and I have been using this strain for 3 years I’m ready for something different I’m not looking for a big yield at this point I just want to bud them out and get something different I may let them go one more week
A forum Pic for you if you like
1681493195557.png

Latest posts

Back