Hello! New to the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, my cat Binx really likes to eat fresh fan leaves. I don't have any to give him right now, so I offered him some dried shake leaves (still whole, just dry). Well, he sniffed it, and munched down on it. Thinking I shouldn't leave any buds laying on my tray now...
No my dog love buds she usually steals them if I drop one while trimming. She is fast too got yo keep an eye out

The UNK 1 plants in the tent are still stretching, and using LST to bend them over. They appear to be more sativa than indica and will likely take quite awhile to mature. Don't know much about the LA Kush, but she is healthy and still pumping away as well

So, the Gloss Boss seedling might not be Gloss Boss - it looks a lot like the Sleepy Joe OG seedlings next to it 🤔

Time will tell, but I remember when I was popping the last batch of seeds that I might have gotten them mixed up, lol. Not that it's a big deal - the Sleepy Joe OG is some really great smoke, and one that I plan to keep around for awhile. I just enjoy trying different strains, right?

So, I have been researching Numismatics, which is the study of money/currency. My main area of focus has been ERROR coins, which I find and sell on the Internet. I usually move a quarter that says IN "COD" WE TRUST or IN GOD WE "RUST" for $20 a pop. I like to learn about new things, and if I can make a buck on the side through simple research and searching - YAY!

Thinking of getting a cloning chamber and working with one of the Sleepy Joe OG seedlings that are coming up. Pretty sure they are feminized seed, came from a feminized plant that fertilized herself

Has anyone heard of FIM-ing their seedlings? Similar to topping, but just clips the tips of the main top, forcing side branches to grow out more vigorously - whereas topping results in 2 buds rather than 1 main bud

My crypto took a hit overnight but it's back on the rise. Since it was down, I went ahead and bought another piece of the pie. It was $210 and dropped to $162 - now up to $178. Very volatile, gotta keep an eye on it constantly but potential for big payouts. I initially got in at $92

My crypto took a hit overnight but it's back on the rise. Since it was down, I went ahead and bought another piece of the pie. It was $210 and dropped to $162 - now up to $178. Very volatile, gotta keep an eye on it constantly but potential for big payouts. I initially got in at $92
The crypto app that I use has a digital wallet and debit card associated with my account, so I can load it up with profits for the grow project

A friend turned me on to some Black Runtz (Zkittles x Gelato) to sample today, it has a nice cerebral high and very relaxing body buzz. Last week he gave me a jag of Cookie Dos (Cookies and Cream x Dosido F2 #15), which was more uplifting and energizing

1000000510.jpg

Latest posts

Back