Hello! New to the Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All of the brownies are gone, and only have one of the gummies left. Got a whole pile of bud on the tray, but no desire to mess with it, lol

I ended up eating the whole tray - 8 total. They were not very big ones and I don't know how potent they were. But they were frickin ' yummy and had me buzzin just fine. I did a few hits through the day, but I am ready to chill with my glass bowl for the rest of the night

Idk I make my own and one will send you to the moon. Both my sons and daughter-in-law will attest to that. I make the edibles the strength I need and If I share them with anyone, I warn them to eat a half first, wait a full 2 hours before eating more. No one listens then they go to the moon and I laugh my azz off.

Put the freak show plant into the tent last night, and going to work on the veg box today. They have recovered from being topped and want to see which one might be ready to take clones from

I ended up eating the whole tray - 8 total. They were not very big ones and I don't know how potent they were. But they were frickin ' yummy and had me buzzin just fine. I did a few hits through the day, but I am ready to chill with my glass bowl for the rest of the night
That's my problem. I get to munching and before I know it, I've eaten WAY too much. Got the same problem with freeze dried 'shrooms, but I can handle that buzz a lot better and it doesn't last as long.

1000000558.jpg

I have two cloning products - the Take Root is a powder root hormone, and similar to what I have used in the past.

The Rootech is a cloning gel, and I have not used it before. It is supposed to cling to the cutting better, but I am used to the powder type.

So I was preparing my bedtime bowl of Gorilla Glue #4, and to my surprise and delight - I found a seed! Woohoo! I am going to add it to the paper towel of seeds that I fixed up earlier today

Latest posts

Back