Help Needed, Reward Offered

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1673637648080.png

If organics are not working out for you( and im guessing its not) maybe you should try what has been shown to you by Roster. I use Fox Farms Nutrients. If what you say is true about all your other grows why would you continue to do the same thing over and over? Maybe Organics isnt your thing.

Do you know any cannabis experts that could give an opinion about possible reasons trichomes only reach partial ripeness?
You have several members who are experts that have been asking you questions. We dont have a silver bullet. I would suggest you continue your grow journal and see what happens. Our answers cant help you anyway unless you apply them to your current grow and find out what happens. How would you know if we are right if you dont apply the information to a grow.

Why in the world would you send pictures of vegging plants? Weren't we talking about plants 9 wks into flower.....those plants are at least a couple of months from that stage.

When you answer that question we will move on to the next.

I don't think you will figure out my problem by looking at the plant.

Someone has seen this problem before OR
Someone with a comprehensive understanding of the ripening phase could say my probem could be A, B, or C.
You're forgetting one variable, you may not have the proper idea of ripening trichomes. If you aren't sure what you're looking at it may seem like they are all clear.

If organics are not working out for you( and im guessing its not) maybe you should try what has been shown to you by Roster. I use Fox Farms Nutrients. If what you say is true about all your other grows why would you continue to do the same thing over and over? Maybe Organics isnt your thing.
I don't do same thing each grow. I try different soils, fertilizers.

You're forgetting one variable, you may not have the proper idea of ripening trichomes. If you aren't sure what you're looking at it may seem like they are all clear.
I use a 60x jewelry loupe and have no problems distinguishing between cloudy, clear, amber.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight. You have tried different soils and fertilizers on all these grows your talking about,,,, with the same outcome. Then i would say there is absolutely not a goddamn thing we can tell you thats going to fix your problem. Maybe you should find another hobby because this one isnt working out for you. Not your cup of tea.

WE cant help you. So take your money and buy a book or something.

Last edited:
Why in the world would you send pictures of vegging plants? Weren't we talking about plants 9 wks into flower.....those plants are at least a couple of months from that stage.

When you answer that question we will move on to the next.
I was talking about the prior grow which was a 7-9 week strain that I ran for 12 weeks.

I am on a new grow and asking for help on this one to figure out my problem.

The photos are showing a new grow where I just started to flower. They look like veg because I just flipped to flower. I posted the pictures because weedhopper closed my thread until I put up the pictures. Blackmail.

Let me get this straight. You have tried different soils and fertilizers on all these grows your talking about,,,, with the same outcome. Then i would say there is absolutely not a goddamn thing we can tell you thats going to fix your problem. Maybe you should find another hobby because this one isnt working out for you. Not your cup of tea.

WE cant help you. So take your money and buy a book or something.
You are giving up too easily and please do not take the Lord's name in vain.

Ice is getting thinner and thinner. Maybe you should ask Jesus to help you with your problem. And the Lord is not hanging out on Pot Sites Reverend. He is busy with the NFL and Wild Card Playoffs.

I was talking about the prior grow which was a 7-9 week strain that I ran for 12 weeks.

I am on a new grow and asking for help on this one to figure out my problem.

The photos are showing a new grow where I just started to flower. They look like veg because I just flipped to flower. I posted the pictures because weedhopper closed my thread until I put up the pictures. Blackmail.
Well now we know how to get a response out of you.
You are giving up too easily and please do not take the Lord's name in vain.
Dude we are talking about growing a weed here. We have given all the help we know how to. And I wouldn't tell Hopper how to not say goddamit...remember the ice.

Yep and the Goddamn water is gonna be cold. :vampire:

Latest posts

Back