Help on Starting!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackband1t

loligager
Reaction score
Hey guys...i've been reading a bunch on how to grow indoors and decided to experiment with just some seeds out of my bag of bud (just mids)...i currently have two germinated seeds growing in a pot about a foot in diameter w/ a desktop lamp right up next to the soil that i just watered for the first time and am letting it sit starting now on a 24/0 cycle of light...this is only a make-shift set up and I will pefect it when i have more time in the next week...any suggestions? :D thanks!

ayy jackit,
starting to play. it's ok to play but get serious about your spot and crop. why chance anything that isn't gona yeild a single bud.
if you have a spot and wanta grow serious buds theres unlimited amount of info here and google. stay with this sight as you build and fan your spot. we're all here to help each-other.
i thought i knew alot. i'll tell ya man, theres so much to learn, but it's little things that you have to learn. i'll help you anyway i can, just ask. i'm no pro, if i was i would be in arizona with 10 acres of 7 footers.lol!
keep in touch.
bunkin

bunkin2 said:
ayy jackit,
starting to play. it's ok to play but get serious about your spot and crop. why chance anything that isn't gona yeild a single bud.
if you have a spot and wanta grow serious buds theres unlimited amount of info here and google. stay with this sight as you build and fan your spot. we're all here to help each-other.
i thought i knew alot. i'll tell ya man, theres so much to learn, but it's little things that you have to learn. i'll help you anyway i can, just as others here have been helping me. just ask. i'm no pro, if i was i would be in arizona with 10 acres of 7 footers.lol!
keep in touch.
bunkin

Latest posts

Back