hi, thai lights among others

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

high before and after

Reaction score
Hi my name is Glen from southwestern BC and this is my 3rd grow from seed. My first grow was... Damn, I don't remember :confused: I must have been 16 or 18. My first grow was from bag seeds that I found in my dad's computer desk compartment. One germinated that fortunately turned out to be female- I grew the mother and two clones to full term. It was good smoke, tasted terrible and harsh, but it worked, and that was key.

It was a major hassle growing them, my parents complained about me growing it all the time but somehow, I managed to grow them. I had to toss a whole tray of clones one day when my dad got on my nerves for the last time. :eek:

My second grow was growing an unstable skunk-jamaican strain i got from the vancouver seed bank when I was 22 and living on my own in an apartment with a girlfriend who didnt approve about me growing them. It grew full term, of which I took sucessive generations of clones from until recently when I decided it was suffering from a Dolly the sheep type syndrome where you get clones from late flowering mothers and the quality declines until you're dealing with chronic runts that gets worse with each passing generation because of something that happens to the genetics or the cell structure.

My lesson learned to take clones before I subject any plants to sexing tests, I have acquired the thai lights strain (northern lights and thai haze) from dr.atomic seedbanks, of which I am about 10 days into growing.

I have also ordered white widow from whitewidowseeds.

At the end of the 2nd week I will post pictures in a new thread.

Marijunana- now and forevermore. :rolleyes:

cant wait to see pics of your babies. been wanting to try that strain.

:welcome: to MP Glen !!!

Have a high stay :D

Thanks you three! Milo, I'm also excited about these, I've heard good things about the strain. I hope it lives up to its hype. I've seen conflicting reports on if it's for beginners or it's sort of finicky, but so far it's going well.

I got my White Widow shipment today!!! :D I got 20 seeds, ordered only 10 but got 10 more... Oh well. Will be adding a separate White Widow grow journal (yeah yeah I know- another WW one! :D)

Ah, still building, chef! plants are doing great, new WW's up, hoping for some nifty phenos! :hubba:

Latest posts

Back