Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gman...I am having to give it away as well...my buddy that grows, burns wood and they are both cold nature'd as fish. He was supposed to come get a free trailer load all ready split and cured...never showed up. Warm winter has all the firewood sellers stocked and then some. I am removing these Oaks to keep them from falling into the house. They are shallow rooted and heavy canopy's....we are getting more and more storms in here. I drove through the area's of the last tornado's recently and the downed trees were at least 70/30 Oak to Pine ...not to mention the clean up behind them every year.

Morning all. Out to do some offshore fishing today. Amberjacks are spotted by some wrecks....im gonna be wishing I skipped the arm workout this morning. Those things are strong as hell.... rip your arms out of their sockets strong. Wish me luck!

Off shore fishing?
I'd like to give that a try some day. I'm really not much of a fisherman, but I love the water and a real fighting fish would be fun.
What's up with that umbra?
Your ppl don't think MLK is a holiday? Lol Me neither but........

Colder then a welldigger in the Klondike this morning with a fresh covering of snow. Harley was out and back in less then a minute and I don't blame him. I have no desire to go out today but I am firing up a doob in sympathy for those that have to brave the elements.

I'm sure some would like to change the holiday from MLK Day to DJT Day !-- I am not one of them -- He's a racist criminal --I remember the water fountians that said "white only"- I watched the March across that Bridge in Selma Alabama- --They put the dogs on them - and the fire hose !-- blew up black churches - lynchings -- All to maintain white control of America--
America is not all white !-- Get over it !-- U not special !
Gun rights rally in Virginia today - They will pretend It's about the second amendment but it is obvious they just using it for they KKK type **** -- They a cancer on America !-- I hope Antifa will be there to confront them !-- My guess is they will !-- The klansmen have had a protector in political name and feel emboldened -- If It's a fight they want they'll get it !

Morning O'l farts! Having my 2nd cup trying to get my eyes open. Harvesting White Fire today. Thinking the Skunk could use a couple more days so I will wait on that one.

Supposed to be a warm start to the week so I will fart around outside a bit once it warms up. 15f right now but the snow should start warming things soon.

Dog is barking at something ..... I better go see what the commotion is about. Later

Off shore fishing?
I'd like to give that a try some day. I'm really not much of a fisherman, but I love the water and a real fighting fish would be fun.
What's up with that umbra?
Your ppl don't think MLK is a holiday? Lol Me neither but........
We get personal days and floating holidays to cover days like this or religious holidays that not everyone celebrates. It allows you the option.

Good morning folks. Its January, it's cold. not much snow left. Keef, i am with you, a little embarrassed and sickened by white pride. Like i said to my house guest from TN, who told me he was proud to be white. I said, really what did you do to get white. He finally agreed he was lucky from birth. Poor southern boy in a house where we believe all people are equal. Good thing for him or they wouldn't be here. I bet some folks are biased about crack heads.

Hello OFC
I remember seeing the civil rights marches on TV. I never saw a "whites only" sign in my life living in Cali. I am fortunate. I am white and I remember playing with black kids back then and talking about the civil rights protests on TV and wondering what was going on.
Even in free country we forget that freedom isn't free. Civil rights as well as the right to grow weed more often than not need to be fought for.

So I am smoking a hybrid of lambs bread and sunset sherbert? I put them both in a joint. I wonder which will win? Get it? half ss and half lb. I was awake for 3 hours in the night and i didn't know which pot i needed, thus, a mix. SA, do you have the day off? I hope so. Keef, looking at houses this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back