Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrapped that brisket in tin foil after it got a good dark bark on it -- They got a name for wrapping meat in foil while it finish -- They call it the Texas Crutch down here !- I brine a brisket for 24 hours !- I also make some nice BBQ sauces too !--
Grape Jelly - BBQ sauce !-- Yep !- and U can't help but like it !

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning OFC

Three comebacks in three play off games. KC is tough.

R.I.P. Subcool. He used to be in my old grow forum years ago. His genetics will live on I hope.

Sunny and clear out today. I must get out there and soak up some sunshine this morning.

Have a GREAT day OFC.

What up Burnin1?--
Umbra - There's an obvious reason why White Indica fits -- I'm quite pleased with this bloom cycle - 4 WI-X-BBSL one your Sunday Driver grape crosses and a Black Star -x- Apricot Head -- I don't know how U know to Do What U do but don't quit !--bout 12 days out -- Looks like it snowed on my bloom !

Good morning old stoners...hey Dax, west coast and retired...I get up when I get up...rarely ever before the sun...this time of year usually after 9 in the summer maybe earlier if I have something I need done...also it depends how late I hang out the night before...
More coffee then go check on the plants...I’ll be back...

Move along !--Nothing to see over by that big oak stump !-- I was thinning the herd and It's probably too early ? - but Let's see-?- Them 3 purple girls was stunted anyway !-- If they were to survive until fall ?-- Lawdy !-- 2 of Rose's Purple Haze and one my Purple Haze -x- BBSL ! --Wasn't no sense in throwing them out ? - There's plenty more clones !-- A couple more weeks I might put some more out there ?- The bigger plants was blocking they light !-- I don't know nothing bout that purple hemp-- I don't even know who owns that place !-- U say he was growing weed over there ?- Dam !-- Who woulda ever thunk it ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually when the breeze hits you here it's pretty darn cold, too. We went for a good long walk though. It's so bright out. The sky is usually slush gray this time of year and you feel like you need a headlamp. Even in the middle of the day. Stopped by the farmers market and picked up a pulled pork and Cole slaw sandwich. Fries with Rosemary... No aoli. Been a nice Monday so far.

Saw on fox that the dems are dejected and defeated and humiliated by the impeachment vote ! --So now It's time for the dems to accept defeat and unite under political name ! -So funny !-- How about NO ?-- I didn't even get invited to his 3.5 million dollar super bowl party that we paid for !-- They really think the country will unite under him ? -Or be bullied into submission like he did to the GOP ?-- I don't think so !--This currupt disease of a spineless party will be a stain on American history ! - They will be shunned and ridiculed as eunuchs but not forgotten ! - This will haunt them for life !-- Which means they may lose Texas - I'm need more lights and more bigger grow !-- Look at that !-- Some one took a Ted Cruz in the corner !- Heathens !
--

Afternoon Growers....Warm and windy 72* is the word here...16 kt breeze tore one end of my flag loose...had to fix that. It is feeding a strong system approaching...it is going to be noisy at best...at worst it will be chunking 100 yo Oaks around like kindling. Feeling a bit of the Islands today...got some corn-beef and cabbage cooking...I know that is a fav. of Keefs.

That sounds good HP! We've got pasta fagioli on the stove. Should stock us up for a few days lol.
I feel so much better knowing my veg tent is going to pull through. I got all my grow stuff in one place finally. I can step from one tent to the other. I'm basically taking up a 9x5 chunk from our bedroom now though! Thank God for fan speed controllers. I'm about half way done with the cleanup!

Attachments

• 15807732639576857846994317786441.jpg
    15807732639576857846994317786441.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 13
Oh I'm be sore and stiff tommorrow !-- I ain't telling U what I did !-- I'm have to get the Padre to back me up on this but I'm pretty sure it say something like -- Judge not less U be Judged ?-- Pretty sure this puts me over the legal plant limit ?-- OK So maybe I brought another box on line !- Don't be looking at me like that ! -- Just hung a light and opened a box - OK- so it's another 34 spot cloner No cuttings yet !-- I had to do it !-- One more grower box on the 15th in bloom and done !-- So veg be the 2 cloners and 4 grower boxes in an 8x10 ft room -- lined up against the back long wall !---- cloners on one end and the plants getting bigger in each box further away from cloners U get !- The extra cloner is for outside plants - It'll go away after spring !- or be used as another grower ?-- I'm be needing a bigger bloom ! --

This little grow set up the way it is with a bloom big as bunk beds - will produce about 6 dry ounces a month -- new lights I can easily bump that up to half pound plus per month -- - I set up at the Bat Cave - double bloom size and increase plant size !-- get it up to bout a pound per month ! -- Then bring in grow trailer #1 !

Big beautiful impenatrable wall ?-- wind blew some of it down - Smugglers chopping that thing apart faster than It's being build - Section blew down in the wind -- Now they know how easy it falls -- So they throw a rope over the top and just pull it down !-Then Drive on in -across the border - Such a waste of money !-- How much we pay so he can run to Florida for a quick 18 holes every couple of days ? -- I guess when they let U act like a King money is no object ?
-- Evanka said daddy look at me ! - I'm governmenting !
There's a Storm brewing for these grifters !- Sooner or later they got a price to pay !-- that includes political name TV !-- I'm not a Democrat -- I'm an independent- -One those never trumpers !-- I'd vote for a stump over him !-

NTC -- Down here in lower East Texas we got rain and 71 degrees (f)--at 10:44 pm -- The yard needs mowing ! -- I'm just happy I'm not having to run the A.C. in the grow !- Oh it gets hot in the summer time - - Always fighting the heat !-- We had winter last week !-- Almost froze !- but we stayed above freezing !-- We had winter several times this year ! -- It gets cold for a few days then back in the 70s !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back