Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh !-
1:41 in the AM !-- My face kinda messed up but I'm up paying the price in pain for doing **** I shouldn't have done - It was going overhead hanging them lights and stuff - Head stuck - Left arm quivering - Got my heat pack out!-- Ain't my 1st rodeo !-- May be down awhile - but U know what I'm do when I can move again ?- I'm get back up !
The grow can run unattended - for days - I took care of that today !- -I'm be outta my caps for a week or so - The oven in the trailer is broke so I can't decarb !- That would happen when I got hurt ! - The old cripple can grow dahell outta some weed though!-- Life would be too easy without prohibition !- I can't even imagine how that would be ! - To me It's just a dream I may never see become reality !-This is all I' ve ever known --- This is good weed y'all ! -
Padre had a bunch of surgeries- They not cutting on my neck !--Helped with too many laminectomies-- I know the anatomy intimately and how things can go bad quick !- I've been there when they did ! -
Oh !- I need to find my arm sling !-- Lefty not participating !
*note to self - don't turn your head !

Last edited by a moderator:
The Glorious Sons -
- Sawed Off Shotgun
Big Head Todd and the Monsters
-- Bitter Sweet
Temple of the Dog
-- Hunger Strike
Pink Floyd
-- Dogs of War
David Gilmore
-- The Division Bell
Booker T and the MGs
-- Green Onions
Ride of the Valkaries- From the movie Apocalypse Now !-- No the whole sound track !-- Oh Suzie Q

Good Morning OFC...Yard needs mowing here as well...I just refuse to mow in February. No good news today...China has arrested the Scientists who leaked the Virus news and it continues to spread...20,000 cases and 400 deaths are the reported numbers....actual numbers would be much higher ...98% survival rate means no telling how many goes untreated and unreported.We now have the Grey Death in this area...Heroin cut with Fentanyl...reported to be 10,000 times more potent than Morphine and deadly to the touch. They confiscated a batch in South LA....it looks like concrete. How do they dose this crap with it being so potent! Rain has arrived early...just a tiny shot so far ...they predict an inch or less...I will take the "less". Got the bong bubbling...and off for a walk...Peace y'all.

gray-death.jpg

A bit more Virus debate...take it for what it is...a copy and paste from the net.

This is from researchers at the Indian Institute of Technology and the University of Delhi:

"We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. ... The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity/similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature"

This was published online at biorxiv.org.

Aside from these four inserts, the sequence of the nCoV virus was strikingly similar to the SARS virus. If this research is accurate, nCoV may be a genetic hybrid between SARS and HIV, and it's unlikely to have occurred naturally. In other words, it may be an engineered virus. Adding fuel to this speculation is the fact that many of those who have recovered from the initial symptoms may still test positive for the virus, indicating that the virus may remain active even after the symptoms are gone.

Imagine a virus as destructive as HIV that can spread from one person to another as easily as the cold or flu. Sounds like it would make a very effective biological weapon.

Another interesting fact... There is a virus research laboratory in Wuhan - the Wuhan Virology Institute. It is the only biosafety level 4 certified lab in China. When the lab was being certified in 2017 there were a number of scientists in the west that expressed concern that the lab might not adhere to established protocols, as a lab in Beijing had allowed the SARS virus to escape multiple times.

A final fact... China has begun using HIV drugs to treat the coronavirus.

A bit more Virus debate...take it for what it is...a copy and paste from the net.

This is from researchers at the Indian Institute of Technology and the University of Delhi:

"We found 4 insertions in the spike glycoprotein (S) which are unique to the 2019-nCoV and are not present in other coronaviruses. Importantly, amino acid residues in all the 4 inserts have identity or similarity to those in the HIV-1 gp120 or HIV-1 Gag. ... The finding of 4 unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV, all of which have identity/similarity to amino acid residues in key structural proteins of HIV-1 is unlikely to be fortuitous in nature"

This was published online at biorxiv.org.

Aside from these four inserts, the sequence of the nCoV virus was strikingly similar to the SARS virus. If this research is accurate, nCoV may be a genetic hybrid between SARS and HIV, and it's unlikely to have occurred naturally. In other words, it may be an engineered virus. Adding fuel to this speculation is the fact that many of those who have recovered from the initial symptoms may still test positive for the virus, indicating that the virus may remain active even after the symptoms are gone.

Imagine a virus as destructive as HIV that can spread from one person to another as easily as the cold or flu. Sounds like it would make a very effective biological weapon.

Another interesting fact... There is a virus research laboratory in Wuhan - the Wuhan Virology Institute. It is the only biosafety level 4 certified lab in China. When the lab was being certified in 2017 there were a number of scientists in the west that expressed concern that the lab might not adhere to established protocols, as a lab in Beijing had allowed the SARS virus to escape multiple times.

A final fact... China has begun using HIV drugs to treat the coronavirus.
Yikes! Good stuff hp...

Good morning all. I got a job! I had an offer for a part time up to full time job for 8 weeks. I had to be fingerprinted and go through a background check. Since I would never allow any evil weed around me, I'm good. ( if I were some how to find any evil weed, I'd burn it! So be warned.). The money is good for part time, and it will be over by spring so why not.

A King LED 1500+ arrived late yesterday. As soon as the 12 hour on cycle starts, it's going in. The pH dropped too low in the bloomers. I raised the nute level and the buffered solution dropped it. I'll add some pH up each day to not shock the plants feeding from that reservoir. I'm building a scrog for the vegging plants. The new light will let me switch to bloom in a couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Good morning yall!
Doctor appointments yesterday.
She gave me some lyrica for nerve pain. I'm not so sure about this stuff. I think my high cbd and low thc tincture is the best medicine Ever for neuropathy and "old man" aches n pains. About 2 more months and Ill be back on track.
I have 6 of 7 clones in dirt now so my (under 18" legal) big girlz have been flipped back to 12hr.

Morning toots! Feels like spring here in wmass. Chilly and damp and smells like wet leaves.
HP, that article is nightmare fuel. Even my mom who is definitely not a conspiracy theorist is convinced they're trying to use cv to wipe out the Uighurs. If true, it's chilling.
Keef, nice to find a fellow big head Todd lover. Midnight radio is one of my all time favorite albums. Wore out the cassette 20 years ago, got the cd, now it's in my phone... technology may change but truly great music endures : )
Y'all have a good one!

Morning OFC!-- I had many plenty asswhoopings worse than this ! -- UGH!-- but I could use a break up in here !
I can turn my head again - but I try to not !--
HP-- Dude why everything got to be a government conspiracy ?-- It would be much easier to locate an old grave yard from the days of the Black Death or even the Spanish Flu -- Choose your weapon from history - No genetic manipulation required !-- Innoculate your sacrificial carrier -- Send him to the airport and have him travel long as he can -- Only way a biological weapon works is when U have the cure and your victims don't !--
But again if this senario were true and it was a genetically engineered weapon ?-- Who says humans engineered it ?-- Maybe they doing thier version of the Small Pox thing ! Cleanse the land of these human vermin !-
If it was meant as weapon ?-- With only a 2% fatality rate it ain't a very good weapon ? -- 100 people get infected and only 2 die ?-- The rest recover and go on about thier lives - Some maybe doing the Typhoid Mary thing by Being a carrier with no symtoms but spreading it ! -- If it was a good weapon china would have have sent it to the white house - They don't like political name anymore than me !

Fentanyl ?-- Anesthesia's drug of choice ! --Dose measured in micro grams !-
- The Anesthesia Hustle !-- He/She up with they anaesthesia machine and they bottles of drugs -- I notice 2 bottles of normal saline- One empty or nearly empty the other full and unopened -- I already got my suspicions !- He start drawing up his drugs and as time passes I notice there's an unopenned bottle of normal saline and one mostly full !-- Gig is up !- I seen this before - U putting fentanyl in that empty NS bottle and saying U gave it during surgery ?-- So Doc ?--How long U been a junkie ?--

Dam -- Carona virus Zombies-- better stay dahell out the Mudhole ! -- There's dead and There's graveyard dead !- U don't get back up from grave yard dead !--but -- Dead ain't always dead !-- No telling how many times I poured ice water on a beating human heart to make it quit beating and stay still -So we could make a repair -- That's dead !- I kilt them !-- but a few days later I might stop by ICU and check on them and visit a minute-- That ain't grave yard dead - --We finish the work --shock the heart and it starts beating again -- Most times !--

Good morning ofc, strange weather we got on the schedule out here...sunny but cold for the next 7 days then all of a sudden snow for as far as my report goes out...only a few more days...I believe when I see..
I’m a warm weather type so I’d rather sweat than shiver...my plants don’t really seem to care for the cold weather either but we’re makin the best of it...looks like the Iowa dems kinda screwed up the works last night...

Good morning OFC

Clear skies here with the sun shining here this morning.

I broke down and bought some flower at a dispensary for the first time in forever. It was a bit pricey but I had to try the wedding cake. 28$ out the door for an 1/8th. Yikes!! :eek:
It reminds me of OG kush. One of my faves. I also picked a couple of live resin cartridges for when I am out and about. That Flavors dispensary has sooo much to look at. I am like a little kid at an ice cream parlor trying to decide which of the 36 flavors I will try. ha ha

Enjoy this day friends.

Hey Burnin1 !-- 36 flavors?-- Keef's Baskin - Robbins Boxes only hold 34 !-- U know that thing about if U could only have 10 varieties which would they be ?-- If I could only have a one Baskin - Robbins box of clones-- Which would they be ?-- Weed store in a box ?-- Yeah I got that !---Well not yet !- I need a list first ! - Commercial viability probably means indicas and fast finishing hybrids ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back