Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Burnin1 !-- 36 flavors?-- Keef's Baskin - Robbins Boxes only hold 34 !-- U know that thing about if U could only have 10 varieties which would they be ?-- If I could only have a one Baskin - Robbins box of clones-- Which would they be ?-- Weed store in a box ?-- Yeah I got that !---Well not yet !- I need a list first ! - Commercial viability probably means indicas and fast finishing hybrids ?
Lots of people are moving towards sativa effects I've noticed. If I were to set up for rec/med I'd make sure I could cover head and body. Three or four sativa should cover all I'd need I think. Maybe as many as 7 Out of 34 once the hunt for preference ends. With your boxes and space (tbd) you're wanting to build I think you could do it well. Move em on down the line, right?

Hey Nov !-- 4 part bloom rotation works the same way - At the beach U could look at bloom and see the order - 4 groups of 2 boxes each !--each group 2 weeks behind the one in front of it !-- Just go down the line - This group get harvested - clean reload and by night time it's the youngest group ! Every 2 weeks boom- boom- boom !-- Sativas go outside !-- I got the climate for them !- They don't count - 4 part bloom rotation -- harvest every 2 weeks - Later set up another 4 part rotation in another bloom and off set it from the other bloom by one week !- For a weekly harvest !

Oh for sure! I'd like to recommend the White strawberries from g13. It's a great day time smoke so far. I wish I'd have taken better care of it. I've been wondering about generic potential since I baked, steamed and froze my veg tent. I'd really like to share stuff with all of you! It may be a while before I delve into seed making because I'm still an amateur at this thing. I don't want to send you lame Hermie bombs lol. I'm still struggling with some of the basics like controlling the environment.

Afternoon all....Finally got a minute for cracker break...the cats were eyeing me over being late . I guess all areas have their share of tail-gaters...but around here it has gotten crazy...on the interstate today...doing 15 mph over the speed limit...I do not drive slow...a young Lady clearing texting on here phone was glued to my bumper at 10 feet maybe. Nothing in other lane...OK...enough is enough...stopped by Joe's mechanic shop, used car sales and tattoo removal service. Told him my frustrations...he said he just the thing around back...it was love at first sight...tail-gater beware....all so those pesky red light cameras...gonna take a few of them out as well.....I am thinking a new paint job...some of those blinking purple light underneath it and I'm ready.

83929790_2760669113981336_2145442997368520704_o.jpg

Nov...Umbra words of wisdom....discipline is the maker of successful grows (not that yours is not successful....just not what you would like it to be)....I guess I am lucky sharing the same room as my grow...we seem to like the same climate control.
He told me that once. Time constraints more than laziness right now. I almost feel like I should shut it down until I can afford the time it deserves. But, that's not gonna happen. I'm just going to keep pushing forward with it and eventually it'll dial in. If I was living alone and the only hands on the thermostat so to speak these problems would not persist. But hey, that's life!
I'm locked out of the house right now lol! I've been out here in the rain for like 2 hours now. Everybody is napping. I've been taking on the BoC today. It's the strongest out of this grow.

Blinky colored lights under it for sure !-- Gonna need some them hub caps that keep spinning when U stop too !-- No need for Ma Deuce to be mounted like that -- They riding Your tail then U just need a 90 mm recoiless rifle on a mount pointing straight back !- It was the next generation jeep but I drove one them all over the mountains on the southern edge of North Korea !-- They not so comfortable with no doors or heater when the temp is 40 below ! -- I would like a jeep !
Yo Nov U need to get an extra key made -- put it in a pill bottle and bury it where nobody knows but U ! - There is still a key buried at the beach house -- I just forgot where I buried it !

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Leroy back in veg !- Opened a single flower between this morning and now !-- He in a seperate building than the girls now !--
( Black Star -x Apricot Head )-x- ( Snow Desiel-x- Black Berry Snow Lotus )--
HP -- I'd like to introduce U to --Amos Moses !- --U gonna grow some for me ?-- Sit down on him son !-- This gonna be a good one !

Good deal Umbra !-- He'll be back in the game !

Afternoon all....Finally got a minute for cracker break...the cats were eyeing me over being late . I guess all areas have their share of tail-gaters...but around here it has gotten crazy...on the interstate today...doing 15 mph over the speed limit...I do not drive slow...a young Lady clearing texting on here phone was glued to my bumper at 10 feet maybe. Nothing in other lane...OK...enough is enough...stopped by Joe's mechanic shop, used car sales and tattoo removal service. Told him my frustrations...he said he just the thing around back...it was love at first sight...tail-gater beware....all so those pesky red light cameras...gonna take a few of them out as well.....I am thinking a new paint job...some of those blinking purple light underneath it and I'm ready.

View attachment 258601
When I go to Healdsburg, I drive thru St Helena. There's a place where you can rent Harley's. This guy has a VW bug, old type, with a 10 cylinder rotary aircraft engine in the place of the boxer motor hanging out the back with the propeller on it. That might keep folks from tailgating you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back