Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the biggest scientific mysteries of our time is - Where is the Missing link in evolution between apes and humans ?-- In Darwin's theory of evolution ? --Why apes got 24 pairs of chromosomes and humans got 23 ?-- I think the chances of that happening naturally would be bout as likey as a tornado ripping thru a junk yard and leaving me a fully assembled Bat Mobile !- but there is a chance !
Let us make man in our image !

Do I make U uncomfortable sometimes ?

Edit -- Blue Berry Chocolate ?-- Dam U BOC !-- I should know that terp profile !- The weed played me y'all !-- One more toke and I bet U can figure it out ?-- It's not fully developed but it's there !-- I could probably leap tall buildings in a single leap if I could just stand up ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning all. It's a day with nothing that must be done.

I flipped the rest of my plants into a 12/12 schedule as soon as my new light arrived. Then I did a LST session. I will be work on a clone/seedling propagator. I have a new strain on its way and want to be ready with a mother and clone maker. Blue Dream is written up as a heavy producer. I don't have a good grasp of production and weights so I'm aiming at ensuring an adequate amount at this point.

I was busted by my son in law. He walked in the house and blurted that he smelled weed. I was working in the plant room but left the door open. I asked him to keep it on the down low and he asked me to keep my favorite son in mind, if I have extra. Now I have his birthday and Christmas covered, too. I have to get a bigger scrubber for the basement.

And keep the door closed.

Last edited:
Go Dax !- He should know if he wants to partake --another light would appreciated !- There's Christmas and birthdays ?-- A scrubber would help - U got a birthday coming up ?-- Make sure U teach him the golden rule !-- Protect your grower !
2 grow areas and we'll get U set up on a continuous grow !
The way I got my nephew set up in the mudhole is a 2 part bloom rotation -- Every month half of bloom is harvested - and refilled from veg -- and the wheel rolls on - clone/ veg/ bloom /repeat !
Yo Umbra !-- I had a high thought !-- Chocolate Snow !-- Snow Lotus meets BOC !- U should do this ! - Sometimes U just can't miss -- I think this one of them times !

Dax - A cloner ain't a problem!-- My aero cloners work just fine !-- U can also grow in them - I do !-- Cost U about $50 to build !-- Plus a light !- Made out those big 35 gallon black totes with a yellow checkerboard lid --One of those in veg and one in bloom would work fine !-- I was running my midgets at the beach -- Send a shaped bush about a foot tall to bloom !-- I can get about 6 per box !- same variety or assorted !
I was running my 4 part bloom cycle with 2 boxes in each part - Adds up to about a square meter in each part of bloom - I use a 396 gallon submersible pump with a filter glued to a ceramic tile to stablize it in the box -- the pump comes with a bag of adapters-- I then make a square pvc figure "8" with a "T" in the middle - I then drill holes in the PVC pipe every 3 inches or so for these micro sprayers - They cheap !-Stick the sprayer assembly U just made on top the pump with an adapter !- That is your pump assembly-- It goes in the box !-- I use 2 inch aero baskets with a neoprene collar- That checkerboard lid is almost laid out to be drilled - 2 inch doorknob drill and drill some holes ! -- The 2 inch aero baskets and collars go into the holes !- This box is finished !-- About 12-13 gallons of nute water go into the box - add a big 2 inch air stone attached to an aquarium air pump - Note : I use one of the holes in the lid as an access port to run the airline and electrical cord out ! -- Stick cuttings in the grow holes and make it rain in that box ! --I use a timer for the pump - 15 minutes on 15 off - air pump runs 24 /7 - Light also on a timer of course !-- All ordered on Amazon and deliver to U !-

6 plants per box - 2 boxes per group -- So Keef U telling me I could grow a big OZ dry weight from 6 different varieties per box ?- U had 2 boxes per group ?- Lawdy the selection that would be ?- Yep !-- weed store in a box !

I was gonna do something !-- but I forgot what it was !

Edit :-- Stoned Other Keef wanna tell U about his new invention !-
U know them pine air fresheners people put in they cars and such ?--
Other Keef say make them with the grow room smell !- The strong smell of growing cannabis !-- This'n right here ?-- Road Kill Skunk ?- To each his own?-

Other Keef -- U just plain evil !- Then how anybody know whether U growing weed or got some them dank air fresheners ? ---

Check Mate !

Edit :-- Tech Admin -- A gift !- If U want it !
It wouldn't be the 1st time I made someone a lot of money !- Thanks for keeping the lights on here !

RE -Gloman -- I feel ya !-- Mine is not in my lower back but pretty much same thing but in the neck !- That's the left arm thing !- Nerve root in the neck to the left arm is one them got bulged in my fall !-- It gets inflamed it swell up some - that put pressure on the nerve root - arm no work right anymore -- thumbs on a phone I can usually still do mostly ?-- I over do it hurts in my neck when I turn my head !-- Some might say I'm lazy but I spend my pain like a miser !-- Don't care what U think !-- Come live in this body awhile then we'll talk !

Maybe the peeps from the free states don't understand how important it is if U could eliminate the stress that comes with growing in a prohibition state -- U remove the worry of grow room smell - - and keep a pack of hemp cigarettes around to explain the smell of pot smoke!- That takes a lot of stress away from when U just burned a fatty and someone shows up !-- The smell of fresh grow room weed - That's a novel air freshner over there !-- Ain't that cool ?-- These hemp cigarettes smell like pot too ?-- I'm trying to use them to get off smoking tobacco !- Anything else I can do for U Officer ?

G'morning OFC. I finished cloning around 4 this morning (I have an insomnia issue) and got up finally a little bit ago. Its cold out but no rain for a while. That's supposed to change soon. My garden is overgrowing the area I gave it. I may have to rearrange the flower room a bit. In around 4 weeks its gonna have more plants then it has sq. footage. In a proibition are that could be wrong but I'm justifying it because the overflow is going outside on a buddies farm.

Good day peeps. Re, so sorry about your back. That piriformis stretch really will help. I hope you feel better soon. I have created a monster or a mini wanna be monster. Annie the puppy cries to be held. oh dear, never had that with the big poodles. lol She is a delight to me though. Cold and dreary here. I need a project, but i mostly hid in the bedroom and smoke pot. In a month my company will be gone. Hope you are all healthy.

Hey Nick !- Tizz the time of the season ?-- Don't tell nobody but I got 5 outside right now !-- They catch that guy who owns that over grown lot next door growing weed he gonna be in deep trouble !-- I put them out too early but there was no place for them in the grow for the runts !- They die I put some more out later before I leave !- Come back for them in the fall !- Got plenty clones !-- Gonna try some outside Go-Rilla stuff This year for hash !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back