Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruno the Junk yard dog and Precious the big Pitbull are gone - makes life easier on me and my dogs !-- Jet always wanna hang with the big dogs - I didn't trust them !- Me Bruno and that dog across the street already tangled once and I was holding Jet !-- He busted out to go join the fight - all 6 lbs of him -- I caught him right before he got there - Scooped him up and did one them rolls and come back up on my feet in the middle of the fight -- I was kicking dogs right and left to stop the fight and screaming at them !- Missed a kick and down I went !- I was back on my feet pretty quick for an old guy !- Big Dogs were gone !- Took me 3 days to recover from that !--- Didn't hurt my face a bit !-- Everything else ?-- Not so good !--Crippled me up pretty good -- There was blood but wasn't none of it mine !

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon All...Getting a few down pours here with a Tornado watch...standard issue this time of if it hits 70* or above and it is 70* now. Glad to hear Keef is cooling off...I will be next...grow is moving right along at week 7...I am anxious to get it all down...for one they did not bluff on the T Kush being smelly... it is and I will be glad when it is in the jar! I am waiting till I have it all down, to call the guy with a bucket truck to cut the final Oak . Plus I have 11 new stalks of celery...officer I swear it said celery seed on the pack...big green celery stalks. Had a lite work schedule this morning...did the sweep...mop and chase dust routine afterwards...waiting for Better Homes and Gardens to show up with my House Keepers Seal of Approval...OK they are not gonna show up...guess I have to settle for some Candy Cream.

How do yall!
I believe I been transported to the arctic. Its snowing like crazy here.
This O.L. girl don't want to clone!
1 been in the cloner over a week and nothing. It hasn't croaked yet so Ill give it more time. I took 2 more cuts though so there Should be at least 1 take root.
The other 6 are in dirt and looking like they gonna survive.
Can I sell y'all some snow? :)

Missed my flight to Portland. Fixed issues at Fresno. Sales manager was happy. Told me help was on the way, lol. Why don't I believe him? New guy is still going through background checks and should be on board in another week or so. Called my boss and told him I put out a few fires but missed flight. He wasn't happy, but he knows I did the right thing. My sciatica has kicked in full tilt. I have 2 herniated disks in my back and 1 in my neck. Then there is the separated shoulder that will pop out of the socket every so often. Stretching is the only thing that helps. I'm beat and beat up

I Ain't killing another dum phone !--I'm reformed !-- I don't do that anymore ! - I used to be able to post pics - Now my phone just laugh at me !-- I have to wait get someone to show me how - Makes no sense to me I can send them e-mail or attached to a text but post one here seems to be outside my skill set at the moment !- I could always just shoot it ?-- No!- That didn't work out so well at the beach !-- Took my best crazy to get outta dat **** !- I hear they got a new exhibit at the hip Corpus Christi modern art museum ? - It looks like a lawnmower with a pick ax sticking out the top - Pick ax buried all the way down thru the engine from the top to the bottom
They call the piece "Frustration !" - It fits ?-"Artist don't " !-- I Kilt that lawnmower door knob dead with extreme preduduce !- U can't fix that !--and I didn't have ole Roscoe P. Coaltrain asking a bunch of questions I didn't want to answer!-- I can adapt !

Last edited by a moderator:
My phone has more tape than glass at this point. Also, you are correct no one is fit to judge another @Keef. @umbra sorry to hear about your pain brother. @novitius weather is crazy here as well 70°F yesterday and it snowed early this morning. @thegloman I want some input from all of you OG's as to whether I should go CFL or LED for a flower room. Also what actual wattage would you use? See I can't go MH or Ceramic because of the heat in a small space.
In about an hour I'll post this weeks pics on Medical Grow

Keef's work
9JiSNNuX-3654684420.jpg
Gq2U0Vgz-3201728134.jpg
Jg1iIYtm-3654691802.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back