Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Umbra !-- Thought I only sent 4 -- Some are from a week ago
Bud light can ?-- That be Umbra's White Indica bred to my BBSL -
She about 2 weeks out maybe little less?
2nd pic is old!
3rd pic is the cola of the one against the wall with the bud light can !
Next set -
1st pic another WI-x- BBSL I had to use the pimp stick on her ( coat hanger )
2nd pic in this group be my bloom - Got only 4 feet of headroom - until the 15th !-- The oldest group is in the rear and group moved to bloom 15th last month is closer!- leaves sticking out on the left are 7- 8 plants in one my aero boxes !--last pic is my veg with my cloners and growers -- In the back is a revegged momma WI-x- BBSL !--She being carried to bloom on the 15th - get rid of her I can better use the space !

Padre
I have 3 LED's. In my honest opinion.......go LED. My best one is a King plus 1500w. Its bright as all get out. I like it a lot but its a pink light. I got a spider farm sf1000 and its really good but its not enough on its own.
My grow space is 5 x 8 and I have 1 1500w. 1 1200w. 1 1000w.
If I had the money I'd probably get the SF2000.
CFLs get pretty hot too. I have 1 that I use for the nursery.

Padre - Stick with LEDs - 1,000-1,500 watts per square meter/yard !-I can't do some kind of fancy testing - I use the number they claim - It's the best I got !- With this southern heat they your best bet !

That's exactly why I figured either CFL or LED would be cooler to run in 110°F in our little Southern corner.
Okay seedlings have yet to emerge but, you will see them first here from "The Dirty South OFC ".

Padre
I have 3 LED's. In my honest opinion.......go LED. My best one is a King plus 1500w. Its bright as all get out. I like it a lot but its a pink light. I got a spider farm sf1000 and its really good but its not enough on its own.
My grow space is 5 x 8 and I have 1 1500w. 1 1200w. 1 1000w.
If I had the money I'd probably get the SF2000.
CFLs get pretty hot too. I have 1 that I use for the nursery.

Oh yeah pink is good with me since I'd need to hit a red spectrum.

Padre U got some half sister's of that White Indica in the pic -- BBSL did me right !- U gonna like these ! -
Oh yeah !-- They is some dank in the dirty south !--
Hey mom look what I did during prohibition !--
I'm be driving a team of Texas born and bred fire breathing monsters up outta here when the law changes !--

What about judges? Its kind of their job.

What is from the government belongs to the government. In other words those appointed to uphold the law of the land we reside in should in fact do so. That is also why when a serviceman takes a life in pursuit serving their country's military it is not held against them as if they murdered any other perfect stranger outside of the war zone. Hope this helps if not I'll send you private messages in a more concise explanation. I just don't see the need in general for the whole OFC to receive a theologian lesson especially because of our vast personal beliefs. I am hear to discuss cannabis growing, health benefits and get advice from those with much more energy than I.

U see that WI with the coat hanger ?
Leroy got a date with a clone soon as I gather some pollen and the girls are ready to breed ! -- BBSL carry a pink trait !-- (WI-x-BBSL)-x- (Snow Desiel -x- BBSL)-- There will be pink- it will be potent !-- The Big Pink Hammer ?- Or Mudhole Pink ?

2nd pic is old!
Next set -
2nd pic in this group be my bloom - Got only 4 feet of headroom - until the 15th !-- The oldest group is in the rear and group moved to bloom 15th last month is closer!- leaves sticking out on the left are 7- 8 plants in one my aero boxes !--last pic is my veg with my cloners and growers -- In the back is a revegged momma WI-x- BBSL !--She being carried to bloom on the 15th - get rid of her I can better use the space !
You sent 2 the other day and I included them as well

2nd pic is old!
Next set -

Looking really good

(AK-X-BBSL)- x-( BB-x- BPU)- -This a keeper !--

Edit :- Now that the impeachment trial is over - We can put that behind us and move on !-- U really think this is how it ends ? --This is not about politics !-- He is not my King ! -- If he does it ?--He can't be wrong ? - Above the law ?- I don't think so !

Last edited by a moderator:
I been fighting a problem with my boxes since I built the 1st one - If a pump is in just the right position to Point a micro sprayer in the right spot the box can leak some--Around the lid - Not much but enough to piss me off !- I burnt up some brain cells looking for a simple easy fix !- Fewer parts the better !--At times pulling at my hair and screaming my dissatisfaction !-- I don't have that problem anymore !-- The solution was to change to a different kind of micro sprayer - Little 360 degree sprayers - Like a light rain in the box now instead of a storm ! - No new parts needed or built !-- Dam I'm smart !- OK !--So --I got them by mistake !-- I would rather say that after a great deal of research and millions of dollars --I discovered a miraculous new concept !--but I didn't !- but don't tell it that way !-- It was the product of a genius with a brilliant mind !
Papa said -- If U can't dazzle them with brilliance?-- Then baffle them with bullchit !--

Gloman U still got them CFLs ? -- Dam - That's been awhile !-- Work'm Cuz !-
You bet I do!
I added 8 100w mini cfl bulbs to it too. Making it a 1050w cfl light. Its Hot and only good for up close so I put the added lights on a separate switch. I can run the mini cfl or the big cfls or both together.
I ordered a 4" in line fan for my nursery to pull the excess heat out.

I think these two girls are starting to get pretty sticky
20200205_171234.jpg
20200205_171306.jpg

That'll work Padre !- U gonna do my indicas right ! --Make me proud !

I'm kinda leaning toward" Mudhole Pink "
Name it before it is even conceived ?-- I've seen what I've seen !- I know Waldo dominates in terps !- so I can almost gaurantee what the terp profile will be !-- SD-x-BBSL --Has the pink trait - I've grown it's pretty!-- WI -x BBSL --Has no color --Just straight up dank !- 3 outta 4 grand parents carried color -- So it'll be there I just gotta find it and it shouldn't be hard !- I just need the one pink girl !-- Half Black Berry Snow Lotus on both sides with an additional dose of Snow Lotus from the "S" in SD !-- It ain't the pink that's gonna get U !

Go Dax !- He should know if he wants to partake --another light would appreciated !- There's Christmas and birthdays ?-- A scrubber would help - U got a birthday coming up ?-- Make sure U teach him the golden rule !-- Protect your grower !
2 grow areas and we'll get U set up on a continuous grow !
The way I got my nephew set up in the mudhole is a 2 part bloom rotation -- Every month half of bloom is harvested - and refilled from veg -- and the wheel rolls on - clone/ veg/ bloom /repeat !

I'm setting up a rotation like your nephew. I used your earlier posts as a guide but downsized to what I need, and some extra. Right now, I have a 3'x3', a 2.5'×4.5', a cloner bucket and a seed propogator. I plan one staying with 8 week bloomers mostly from now on. I listen and learn from the experts. Thanks Keef and the rest of you too.

I have a deal with my wife and kids. The kids get me handmade presents from the grandkids. That's the part that makes me rich beyond money. For fun, my deal with my wife is that I show my wife what she got me for Christmas and birthdays. She shows me what I got her. We have both been very very good ;^). It's all for fun. My son in law hasn't even told my daughter. He knows how to keep quiet. He doesnt know it but will only get amounts under a quarter. If there is a screw up, it's a misdemeanor. Giving extra presents is no a problem.

I hope it works out for U Dax !-- Shouldn't be a problem !-- Until U meet the borg !- I can't even type that word !-- And those other spawn of Satan !-- I refuse to name them !-- They gonna be coming for U and Padre !-- Not a matter of if but when !-- Sharpen up on your pest control skills !-- I'm be eating a lot of mine so no poison !-
I ran a White Widow cloning from clones for 4 and a half years blooming her over and over again cycle after cycle !-' Then the borg came for her and they took her from me !
And beware of them dog pecker knats too !-- Spit - spit !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back