Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20200331_191533.jpg
20200331_191934.jpg

Also, STEAK!

Hope everyone is Corona free and healthy crazy in my town right now me and the wife went and try to get some groceries Slim Pickens on everything since the governor ordered a stay-at-home so that triggered everyone to go to the grocery store and by everything oh well we're going to try early in the morning hope the stores restock be safe everyone

Good Morning OFC...50* this morning...may be last one for a while...not sure if this is our Easter snap but it is close...Around here we consider good Friday or Tax day to be last frost danger...(barring any 150 year weather events)..I use Tax day as it does not vary like Good Friday. New Comet approaching our Solar System...first spotted by Asteroid Terrestrial-impact Last Alert System (Atlas) in Hawaii. Comet Atlas...named for mentioned detection system..should be spectacular viewing by the end of April...naked eye they are saying...I am excited! Steak...had the same last night! Watch out!...The cold part is firing up the veggie production...I bet we will be sharing egg plant recipes soon! It is never too late to plant veggies...prime season is just approaching. Internet and phone installs today...some places I go have no cell coverage...I have one of the best mobile phone booster available in my truck and it cannot get 1x?? you know its remote...we offer home phone service through our internet company.Corp has stepped up and will not disconnect anyone for non-payment for 90 days. Off for a walk...stay safe amigo's!

90819848_2520554151518390_9035796856394743808_n.jpg

2 weeks 4 days since flip...not terribly exciting at this stage but its green! Flower room A under Samsung LED has 6...big tall one is Purple Cake from GPS...first run on their Gear...they are econo prices..it has one week less veg than rest due to its dragging on germination...then it tried to take the room over! Room B is 2 Granny Skunk and another Purple cake out of view they are under Osram LED....and the beat goes on.

IMG_20200401_051750381_HDR_26.jpg IMG_20200401_052605038_HDR_28.jpg

Sure helps my situation being retired and not having to deal with the general public any more than I do. Being a retired firefighter, I sure can relate to what they are going thru now. It was no fun going to people's homes and picking them up and transporting to medical facilities in the best of times, let alone having to deal with this pandemic. Those on the front lines of this war, and that's exactly what this is, have my full support and sympathy. Fight the hard fight and win it, battle by battle.

Going thru my Frank's gift and run across a few seeds!
She must have herm'd. Well I was out of seeds for her so Ill keep these. There's only a few and I have clone cuts from her so I won't lose the line all together.
Got a new phone but with all the chaos at the moment I'm not gonna do the switch just yet.
Too often switching phones means not having service for a day and I have to stay in touch with the hospital and doctors for my aunt. I'm hoping it will take better pictures!
Have a great day everybody!

Sold my beach house -- Having trouble arranging the closing during this lock down -- Still healthy enough and still fighting for my life in the mudhole -Still got an attitude - Things getting kinda hard down here y'all but I'm hard to kill !-- Just reloaded half of bloom !--
20200328_140723.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back