Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning OFC...we have warm and breezy today...rain line is fixing to pass here soon...all the wind feeding the Low P. cell means storms for somebody. new420guys look decent...nice prices...thanks for the share 2RE and on the handgun...was nice conversational piece. State capital has barrels of hand sanitizer around town to refill your small bottles...maybe production is catching up with demand.I am about out of TV options...Picard and 68 Whiskey are done...Discovery is due soon though...NFL is talking a delayed season or no season at all! Hard to make those enormous payrolls with no one in the stands...I am wondering about convenience stores as well...nothing to be made on gas hardly...less smokers all the time...and now no one goes inside for purchases...how long can they hang on?...My home town....my buddy that has the grocery store is closing down...their pharmacy is closing..plus another convenience store...this is a small farming community that had a bad 2019 crop year. Things are just starting to change...so hang on for the ride. Peace ya'll

91692688_3054624381250273_2570313806672560128_n.jpg

Good morning OFC.

All is good so far today. End of month and starting a new month. I am harvesting the last AK48 today. My mistakes resulted in an okay harvest in grow #2 (the AK48). The smoke is a nice stone that mellows in a couple hours to pleasantly high but able to work productively under its influece.

#3 is a group of clones from Raspberry cough #1. By my limited standards, this is a bin buster and has a few weeks left to develop. It needs the room from number 2's harvest.

#5 is a single fem Blue Dream. This is destined to be cloned to a tote full of sisters (BD#7). Or not depending on #6. I never have tried BD, so what others find mundane will be a new thing to me.

#6 will be planted today. I have a choice to make on limited info, but is from a MP community member's strain. Everything else so far was practice. I have high hopes going forward.

The son in law was able to work yesterday with no internet issues. That means he can work from our home, which means he can work and get paid. He also gets to witness how much the kids can get away with at grams house.

I was poking around and found plans that people were making emergency crude ventilators from the same parts that the higher end hobby hydro growers use. The PLC has the same functions as an interrupt timer that I'm using in my aero tote. If **** hits the fan at our place, its reassuring that a plan B is available. CV19 has infected another twenty confirmed cases in my area yesterday. Testing is extremely limited so there are a lot more infected very near our home. I am looking at alternatives closely because its hit home as of yeasterday.

I learned that a friend passed from an unidentified ailment last night. He has been fighting for a while. He was an ex gym partner until last year, healthy, strong, young, and clean living. By a mutual friends report, they would not test him, so cause of death was listed as pneumonia. That political games like that are being played to hide the facts and make incompetents look good infuriates me. His wife and two of his kids are sick too.

Stay healthy. Be careful

good morning my friends,,,,need to get out of the house ,,,yesterday was a bad day ,,getting cabin fever ,,,we were all going at each other verbally,,,nothing physical ,,,but very bad things were said and feelings were hurt ,,,we love each other but I cant take another day like yesterday ,,,im sure im not alone ,,im sure many people are getting short with each other ,,,I had to take 4 diazerpan to calm down ,,,me and my partner are both irish so were quick to fight ,,I hope today is better ,,,,thanks for letting me vent ,,its always a pleasure to be here ,,,,,ZIGGGY

Ziggy
I sure know what you mean.
I have Xanax for just that same reason. A LOT of people are feeling the stress.
I'm suspicious though that this is only a small part of the big picture. I believe there is an agenda behind this virus that people aren't seeing.

Oh yeah, good morning yall!

Good morning toots!
Dax, I'm sorry about your friend. That is a shame.

During this time of cabin fever I feel lucky to have a yard. I'm trying to distract myself planning veggies for the spring. This is what I'm growing this year, and I need to build a terraced garden to do it since the only sunny part of my yard is a steep slope with poor soil:

San marzano paste tomato
Brandywine beefsteak tomato
Corno do toro Rosso peppers
Little finger eggplant
Mahogany butternut squash
Bumblebee beans ( Maine heirloom XL baking beans)

I have plenty of used dirt from my indoor garden to fill the terraces, I'll just add some extra compost.

Seeds are going into my veg room tonight. It's a little late for 5/1 zone 4a last frost, but it is what it is.

Guess it's good to have a project to keep myself from going bonkers...

Good morning all, I hear ya SA, it is getting tedious this home thing. I agree RE, thank goodness for a garden. Bud and I get to go pick up grocery's today. woo hoo. I did go out to the dispensary yesterday, they are handling the virus well there. I was impressed. Picked up some sativa joints so I can do a project. My lambs bread isn't a sativa anymore, i hate when that happens. I am set for a couple of weeks with new things to try, R&D ya'll.

Zigggy, it is easy to lose it about now. Lots of stress, I am thankful i don't have little kids. what a time. Our son in law hasn't gotten covid from our daughter yet.. wow. He has been home with her for 3 weeks.

Keef, i almost called you yesterday. You were on my mind all day. Then i read you were signing papers. Happy for you.

Good morning OFC. I have a big yard and lots to do with the mole hunters still digging trenches. Plum tree has been dying since I bought the house. It may come down this year. Had to take the cherry tree last year. Fresh trees are on the list. Cleaned the pool the other day, and after my son cut the grass yesterday, filter is clogged with grass clippings. Will get to that as well. Dogs are chomping on bones and are fine with staying home, lol.

I guess I’m fine with staying at home for now too...though I do need to get to the nursery one day soon to get stuff for the garden...been playing a lotta guitar, I never get bored of that...lol, though I think my wife does...just bought a cool headphone amp though so I can wail and carry on without making a sound...no sign of flowers in the grow yet but it’s only been a week or so since the switch...I’m probably going to have to seek out a dispensary soon as my supply is dwindling faster than my grow is progressing...good to be in a legal state...cheers y’all, let’s get hi and get on with this thing...

Checking the girls in the flower room. Had to add a 2nd dehumidifier and a 2nd carbon filter to the space. At 6 weeks and fade is beginning to come on strong. Purple punch has lots of color and smell. The kali mist x Big Sur Holy Bud is … special. The smell is enticing, inciting, addictive, and … rare dankness. The key lime pie has been a disappointment in terms of yield. It became a bug magnet and has suffered the whole flowering time. Smell is super dank. Buds are tight and hard. Appear bugs are gone, lol. Yeah right. The GSC is swelling and buds putting on weight. The wedding cake is dank, I like it but yield is lacking. It may put on more weight in next couple of weeks so we will see. Runtz is also putting on weight. Color is just starting with them. Total sleeper has been Devil's tit x apricot head. Yield rivals mimosa. Buds aren't rock hard but that could change some over next couple weeks. Buds are so dark green, they are starting to look black. Lots of cloudy trichomes but no amber.

Hey old friends. Made it outta the shack and went to see my friend. I did get out of the vehicle, stayed for just a few minutes, expressed my condolences and made some plans for later. I dropped a care package on him and because I know he's poor, Paid his expenses. Now I hope I din't catch anything. Got the yard mowed today as well. My garden is screaming to come down but I'm holding out for a little more amber. Problem (if it is one) is the largest colas are beginning to foxtail. Curious, what causes that? Didn't happen the last time.

Yeah, me too. Took me a few days to figure out I needed to start running the ac on the same timer as the lights. I tented off the glue area when I first started this run. Now if the air doesn't come on after the lights come on it gets above 80 pretty quick.

Afternoon farmers...another corona dollar in jar...scared to touch it now! Its about 4:20 practice as our bud Keef calls it...I say corona dollars earning entitles you to 4:20 all day. Install and 1 semi emergency...20 yo college student at mom's now for home classes...tried hooking modem to his X-Box last night and caused a short somehow...today is online class dead line and he tears the internet modem up night before. Mom gave me a $100.00 tip for fixing it...so I came out good on it. I told her you can put a 20yo male in a padded room with 2 solid steel balls...and in 30 minutes time one will be lost and the other one broken. Learned a long time ago taking mom's side gets you tips!...Shiny clean bong and some Lemon Hashplant..lets burn one!

images (5).png

It's that time...
Also, seriously, Littlefinger is an eggplant now?! I guess when you taunt karma, you can be reincarnated into pretty much anything, but EGGPLANT? That's just insulting lol! But dude had it coming. Good work, princess Stabby!
20200331_211836.jpg
20200331_204631.jpg
20200331_202439.jpg

Medium is 1:1 Happy frog and mother earth coco shards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back