Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Windy and upper 40s here. Maybe it will dry up a little so I can get the tractor out back.
Gotta till a few spots for "wild volunteer hemp" to pop up.
There's a Big difference between CBD from a bottle and CBD you extract yourself!
What I got from the 1 hemp plant I had didn't make a lot but it was really good. I wouldn't mind having about a quart of it on hand. :)

Just cut down my Loring peach tree that was dying from leaf curl. Never could get it under control. My other peach tree(Redskin) is doing great with no problems. Wore my old butt out. That thing had a killer root system. Still got my 2 apple trees and 2 pear trees that are looking good for their second yr since i planted them. Love growing stuff.:)

Afternoon all...I do hope your pipe is full and your visions are pure...ok I will settle for the full pipe thingy . Nice warm June like afternoon here..77* and just about perfect. The picture is my backyard...blueberry bushes close...plum trees..bamboo and then the woods line...think we need some more green here?We may be pumping out a lil O2 out there...when I get the garden in full bloom...you can hear the bees and humming birds 15 yards away..think I will go hide behind the bamboo and burn one...join me please!

IMG_20200329_091642383_HDR_25.jpg

Today I heard that the 61 year old country singer Joe Diffy has died from the corona virus...My own sons father-in-law who is 65 and suffers from dementia is now in the hospital...has a fever and something appears wrong with his legs as he’s unable to stand...just a week ago he was fine other than his dementia which was brought on by a work related accident several years ago...this thing seems to be accelerating...

Today I heard that the 61 year old country singer Joe Diffy has died from the corona virus...My own sons father-in-law who is 65 and suffers from dementia is now in the hospital...has a fever and something appears wrong with his legs as he’s unable to stand...just a week ago he was fine other than his dementia which was brought on by a work related accident several years ago...this thing seems to be accelerating...
Isn't he the third rock from the sun guy? That song was a hit when I was a boy.
I'm sorry to hear of your in laws misfortune.
I hope he recovers swiftly.
Where's Keef been today?
How's everyone doing?

Good Morning OFC...Fine Monday starting up here...I am bouncing around grabbing a few more movies and what not for family....ever notice how your family grows when it comes to free movies??...down to 3rd cousins now! My beloved first cousin calls yesterday...she is 71 now...oh honey can you fix us up?...sure cousin....she told me they are down to the Waltons on DTV...and had been saving them for assisted living home.o_O...some strange times we have at the moment! Bobby Herbert's dad also died due to CV-19 yesterday...Bobby is former Saints/Falcon QB. Our highly social population is putting us on the most cases in the world list...some staggering numbers being put out there ... and the sad part is they are no where accurate. Our Sheriff has tested positive and in 14 day quarantine...he is in his 40's non-smoker no pre-existing...we expect his recovery. We have gone from them wanting to go to your passenger window and lean in your car when quizzing someone....saw one last week on a stop....he was at least 10 foot from car talking and no ticket book in hand...have not seen a cannabis arrest in weeks...seems the devils lettuce is minor these days!...Off for a walk...be safe amigo's!

90357537_10218490679193085_6248737031208304640_n.jpg

Good morning OFC.

SIL is coming over to work. His internet is crap so he will be trying ours to see if he can get a good enough speed and reliability. We still get the grand kids. Adjustments, but certainly workable. The sun is up, the weatherman says it will be a nice spring day.

Stay well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back