Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong pic !- breakfast !
20200328_140744.jpg

Congrats Keef...I hope you can get out of the mud hole soon. SA the best time to visit is now...floral display is awesome...they got about any flower that will bloom in town..unfortunately we have a lock down. We have our own crepe myrtle...white blooms..I grew up in the Parish next door and it is dived North to South by Cajun- non Cajun...South end all ways hung close to the Parish across the river from them.We were on the North end farmers(rednecks by map)...the Cajun crowd lived out of the rivers and off game.They are the ones who will fry anything...soon as they hear there is no limit and no season on those corona's...they are done...big ol corona fry and we will be saved! This map is crazy accurate some how.... no ideal who made it.

87983971_2548398738813074_4059098536896102400_n.jpg

Zig !- What's up girl !-- There should be a word that describes being this elegantly wasted amidst all this nastiness ?

I had 6 plants in the box I moved to bloom yesterday - I wanted to take some out because they were too crowded --
Only one would come out so I got a mess !- 2 plants this size would fill a box - I let them veg too long -- I'll try to get a pic later - Bout 3 weeks out on the next harvest I've alway been able to move whole plants so could get more light -- I've never had to exfoliate to get light penetration because I kept them small -- How far into bloom can I strip the fan leaves ? - Last 2 weeks ? -- Weed like some East Texas well water - cut back on my nutes again -- Starve these witches some !- The world might be going dahell but I'm growing some fineass
Dank in the mudhole !

P.S. - Anybody get a tornado nearby ?- Weather pressure changes worked my face !- made me all wild eyed and crazy for awhile !
- Stay dahell out the Mudhole !

Last edited by a moderator:
The ex just dropped off some supplies -- Her sister is sick and has been tested she was in New Orleans for Mardi Gras - Ex don't look so good herself -- So how long did it take for the virus to leave China and show up in the mudhole ?-- I kept my distance but still ? --Dam !--
They shut this place down way late -- Whole Houston area
bout to pop !-- I need to close on that house so I can get paid - It would be nice to be mobile again but for now hunker down is the thing to do !-
I think when this begins to clear we need to start OFC Part 3 ?-- put this horror show behind us ?--
An ending is also a new beginning !
Endeavor to Persevere !

We gonna all need bigger grow rooms !- When this is over the whole world gonna have PTSD they gonna need the medicine we grow !--

Edit -- My music selection of the day started with A remake of CCR- Fortunate Son by band called Clutch !- Then U have to follow that with - 5 Finger Death Punch -- say the drum cover of House of the Rising Sun -or - Blue on Black ?--

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning elders...they say the sun is in the days plans but I haven’t seen it yet...only supposed to make it to 60 though so...I’m holding out for 70*...congrats keef, nice lookin breakfast ya got there...

Good morning OFC

Keef, the mudhole days will be a memory soon. hang in there.

Zigggy, I hope you and yours will see days soon.

Ok, so I watched "Once upon a time in Hollywood" last night. It is set in 1969. It was a long movie, but very good. Brad Pitt plays a stuntman for a western star (Leonardo DiCaprio). It has a surprise ending.

Enjoy this day friends.

Good morning fellow growers. I am knee deep in the harvest of my glue. Been at it since 9:30 and I have nearly 2 plants down. Its gonna be a long day. In the past I trimmed pretty much everything in the first go. Because I have so much this time I'm just removing the fan leaves and saving he sugar for after she's dry.

Hey Nick !-- That'll make some high class trim for meds or even fine hash -- U gonna do the dry trim thing ?- Put the dry bud in a tote and shake it around ?-- I would like that shake that come off !-- Mighty medicine !-- I'm trying to figure some stuff out !- Growing some of Umbra's work and he threw a ringer or 2 in there !- I'm seeing stuff and thangs amongst them that make me happy !-- I got a half empty cloner and I'm put some happy cuts in it today !-Umbra -- I don't know how U do it but don't stop ! --

HI guys, making a batch of hemp tincture for a little boy. Getting some stuff mailed out. Our daughter still sounds horrible but she says she is better. Good thing i like bud or this would be getting old. it is getting old and I like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back