Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Nick it won't finish that soon - Looks like it'll all be going with me !-I was just gonna take veg and leave the nephew Bloom and keep him hooked up on clones but girlfriend got preggers and plans changed -- So it'll be a U-Haul - pot farm move !-- Then swing back by and pick up "Grow Trailer #1" here !-- No I'm not finished with this wore out bi*ch yet !-- Only question is bloom or veg ?-- I'm strip the inside and cover it with half inch foam board for more insulation -- Must be 8 by 16 ft ?- maybe 18 ft ?- Big enough for a nice grow room !--but can U convert the sewage holding tank into a common res for said grow --Other Keef ? I got the trailer -- so I use it !-- Still gonna be wanting more better new white LED lights !- Grow some badass Texas weed !

I'm a heathen but seems to me knowingly spreading a deadly disease is not very Christ like ?-- Probably should be against the law ?- They arrested that pastor in Florida for endangering the safety of his congregation !-- I don't mind if people want to die for they God-- I'm inclined to help some of them ! - but endangering innocent lives to prove what ? -- Don't they call **** like that a sin and a crime against humanity ? -- What would Jesus do ?- Pretty sure it wouldn't be sacrificing the old and infirm !--
I've preached it at many -- Blind faith in anything can and will get U killed !-This is a fine example of that very thing !- U gonna keep the body count for the church ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems they could've just surveyed the license plates had they really wanted too.
I can see both sides pov on the issue. I have to side with science on it personally though.
This is a dangerous time for many of us on Earth. It's time for us to embrace those Christian ideals and use some ingenuity while doing so. Find a field. Keep your six feet. Immediate family i.e. households can huddle, the whole congregation will seem bigger for taking more room anyhow.
I'm no fan of Police but right now I feel they mostly on our side. I've seen em let mother's and father's shoplift to feed their children. I see them out in force, on dirt bikes, patrolling looking for the bad baddies. The ones praying on the weakest in the worst of times....
Supporting our community is a very large undertaking. Many facets. Layers, like an onion.
I hope the world is a better place for this suffering. May we all gain understanding and acceptance of higher powers.

We just a little country church
However we do webcast service for those who choose not to come due to covid.
We comply to the regulations, 6' distance blah blah. Less than 50' people in the building.
Just one of those things that make you go...hmmmm.

Good Morning OFC... Got a nice day shaping up here...nice temps and dry. There has been citations issued for Pastors in this area that do not heed the current rules...they do not mess with congregations...my opinion is with the high spreader rates and increasing death rates we all should maintain suggested protocol...this is a temporary situation and your practices can return to normal soon enough. This is all so a time to be considerate of all beliefs...this Virus belongs to the World...no one is responsible but ourselves. No jobs here today...guess I will knock around the yard a bit..no air traffic to watch...it was a loud WWII style prop went by yesterday...time I got outside it was too far to identify ...its bad when you hear 1 or 2 planes a day!...Off for a walk...Enjoy your day folks!

91179743_10164073781595377_96604135293452288_n.jpg

Morning OFC !---Meow !-- -It's dark !-- Coffee and where my lighter ?- Dam !-- Higher power my foot !-- I'm not much of a follower !-- I'm for sure not your typical Jim Jones /political name type Kool Aid drinker !-- I respect others rights to believe what they want -- as long as it doesn't endanger the lives of non believers --- and I expect my right to believe what I want in return !-- Been more people killed and mistreated in religious conflicts than for any other reason in history !-- I will not be a part of that !--
There's my lighter !
Wake and Bake is on !
Charge the machine gun nest Sgt Keef !-- No ! How about U charge the machine gun nest and show me how it's done !-- I be over here keeping my oldass alive !

Keef you asked about growing cucumbers on a trellis a while back...that is how I do mine...cages or trellis...that is how you keep them from getting a Sun belly...(white downside)...restaurants and local markets want them like that ...more consumer appeal..I put up a trellis for mine this week.

In the army there's people that will run right out the back door of an airplane with a parachute -- I ain't like that !- That's why they taught me to fly a helicopter!- I'm be shifting gears and double clutching that bi*th all the way to the ground !-- Autorotation !-- Something go wrong and the engine quit ?-- U got to take the express ride tohell !-- U drop the pitch in those blades and fall like a rock to keep that rotor spinning !-- At the proper time U turn all that rotor speed into power by putting pitch back into the blades to create lift !- Flare out and give the ground a gentle kiss !- Pull that power in too soon and U stop mid air then fall to the ground !-- Pull it in late and U end up in the bottom of a smoking hole !- Ain't no higher power can save U !-- It's gotta be all U !

HP -Trellis it is !-

Morning Aladin !- Missed U !-- Welcome to the OFC !

Fine examples of flying there !-
Takeoffs are optional -- Landings are mandatory !-- I feel the need to fly again and it just gets stronger -- I don't want a one time joy ride !- No there's an ultra light or light plane in my future !-- To have for my own !-- I would love to fly something that would coast awhile !-- I was taught nap of the earth flying - at or below tree top level - It would be cool to be up higher so U have longer and can coast some !-

I have been up in a glider a time or two...loved it!...so quite...nothing but the air noise on the control surfaces...never had a chance to pilot one though..I think this one had a glide ratio of 20 to 1 if I remember correctly...all that was a long time ago. You would like those gliders though...all though off field landings are common.

After I did the lid shuffle and moved that box to bloom the other day - I find myself with an empty 34 spot cloner/grower box !- Dam boxes gonna get me in trouble one these days !- I mean It's empty !-- Why ?-- There's plenty badass girls for plenty cuts ?-- Why they got to go counting at U and **** ?-- I don't like it !- - I'm clean it up later !- Wash my hands of it !- This all on U Other Keef !

I do stuff different than most !- In my mind I think of an aero box the way U guys would think of a full size single plant-- So I might harvest one 6th the amount per plant U would get from a full size plant ?- I got 6 in a box ?- I'm OK with that !-- As I adjust my system for bigger plants the plant count will come down !-- I grow for how much harvest per square yard not how much per plant !

HP-- As a reformed adrenaline junkie I can say I have never had a thrill anywhere near like flying a helicopter ! -- I don't want to fly for a thrill anymore just the joy of flying !
It's like U put on the plane and it becomes U !-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back