Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Burn one for da Bat Cave !-- Done and done -- Get my car back in a couple days and On the hunt for the Bat Cave !
It wasn't as much as I wanted but we in the middle of a pandemic and I needed to get paid !-- Traffic was not shut down out !-- Slow but plenty traffic - Supposed to start the stay at home order tommorrow state wide - maybe ?-- Dumasses !-- Shoulda been done 2 weeks ago !--
I coulda done a bunch of riding around with Typhoid Mary and got my car back today but I said take me to the mudhole - I get it later !--I think she had allergy problem the other day she seemed healthy enough today !-- I was out and about all I needed to be today !-- Gotta call the local realtor and loose the hounds on a Bat Cave !-- My girls need a home !- My boy puppies need a yard too !-

Been growing da Dank under 600 watts of LED per square yard and growing it well -- Bout to kick that up to 1,000 maybe 1500 watts and throw down !-- Maybe 4 of them lights - Maybe 5 ? - U don't know me like that !- Take my old lights too !-- We gonna grow some big weed now !

Thanks G - Been a long time crossing that bridge of sighs !--
Still not there and now they gonna lock it down for at least 2 weeks -- Bout too late to stop me now !-- The weed is growing just fine in the mudhole -- Thinking about that empty cloner and outside weed !-- I might fill that cloner up ? -- Bet on finding them an outside home later ?--

Umbra - Cuz I ain't ever forgetting that !-- There's a PTSD vet I just got thru chatting with - Son of a girl I went to school with -- Drove over an IED in Irag !- He says smoking helps -- I'm hook him up and also teach him how to treat himself properly with caps !--Ex sister in law I've kept in touch with over the years has diabetes and some joint problems -- I need to survive and pay my bills but this ain't so much about money to me !-- Medical Field threw me away like a broken tool !-- They got a big fat middle finger coming thier way !-- It's all about satisfaction !-- That satisfaction to me means knowing how to use a medicine they know nothing about !- --Having to teach them would feel warm and fuzzy !-- in the mean time I got to put together a care package for a brother in arms - I'll get to the sis in law later - She can't use yet anyway -- ( She a nurse raising my little brothers grandchild)- My brother and the child's mom died in the last couple years !- She got health problems I can fix !- Money ?-- No !

Keep it all in prospective -- Can never forget that in a prohibition state !--

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back