Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it is gonna get wet this time. I need some variation in my grow and I lost most of your stuff when my buddy lost his mind back in Dec. At one time I had a whole roomful of ofc stuff. Between gettin robbed an gettin busted , well I been rebuilding

Don't be talking about popping seed !- U know I don't need more and those seed burning a hole in my pocket !-- There's several but -- Black Triangle times London Bridge -- It want to grow bad !-- It and some others on deck at the Bat Cave - It has nothing to do with need and everything to do with want ! - Get these grape crosses sorted out - Thin the herd some !-- Nick and I both had blueberry chocolate crosses with the parents in opposite positions -- I still got plenty those seed Nick !-- Any time U want ?

Rats killed my Nurse Larry !-- but I had it backed up in veg !-- bi*ches !- Rats dead now !

Your a wild one keef, can’t wait to see you get loose...I’m gonna get some flowers any day now here at home...prolly a week away...me’n mama went for a drive out by a local river, took a couple chairs, a couple beers, and a couple tokes...satin the sun and relaxed...there were a few others there but we all kept our distance...were home now and I’m havin another toke...
My current grow all came from MP...got some BBxV from umbra & Miss Rose...Got some Mendo Cookies & some MimosaxMendo from OF#8...they’re all just a few weeks into flower so nuthin ya see yet...

The view right above my head right now...in the middle is a moon about a little over half full...
2E23BF6B-B7AE-4A8E-A96E-0D22CDBD05E5.jpeg

Yeah keef, rats is something you are gonna have to learn to deal with if you buy on the river. Kinda goes hand in hand and if you get a cat, he better be a big mean one. I shot one in my grow room one night and the bullet stayed in the rat. Big sumgun.

I do like me some scissor hash !- Rats or possum Nick ?-- Dam !- Texas suppose to finally issue a stay at home order tommorrow !
Be a few days for the house money to reach the account-- So looking at places gonna get tricky !-- Nephew got one them essential personnel papers -- So Maybe we slide out and look at that river house without the realtor ?-- I need to scope the location -- Maybe take a quick look see inside ?-- Find out if I can work with it before I even talk to the realtor ?

RE --No moon in the mudhole !- Raining off and on !

Good Morning OFC...Rain here this morning...Keef sent it??...supposed to move on by noon...light stuff so far. Rats/mice will gnaw all kind of products...seen them peel the insulation off wires in combines and other farm equipment...wood rats in the barn or out in the forest(they make nest in tree) seen fist size holes cut in full cut kiln dried Oak lumber...the kind of wood cannon balls bounced off on USS Constitution. I have season runs on mice here...I trap them or the cats do....had a run on them about 3 weeks ago...intelligence reports revealed apparently they were aware of CV-19 and making plans to divide my gear up when it took me out. Enjoy that Spring weather Gman...you deserve a big shot of it!...Umbrella...boots...off for a walk...Peace ya'll

91505158_3032622063513403_5411630214247612416_n.jpg

Morning OFC !-- Ugh !- Rain Cleared so far !-- Can't trust the news -- Fake weather !-- Rats ?-- Those electronic pest repellents do work !-- Before I got here the rats had munched on some sprouts -- Just mowed the box -- Nephew plugged one those repellents and they haven't touch veg since - So got another and put it and rat poison !- The smell of dead rats in bloom starting to fade now - Needs to get some more decarbed for medicine - Oven don't work got to get it done elsewhere -- I don't like having to ask for help then having to wait until someone gets around to it !- I feel better with the house sold - Still not where I want to be but I can make it a little longer !-- Still having an internal conflict - To clone or not to clone?-- That is the question !
Other Keef say "F" it lets make many as we can and put theyass outside somewhere ?- He get a little extreme ?

Hey Zig !-- We talking 4 legged rats - Not the kind that send U t o jail !- Bastids !- Other Keef say that's what Rat poison be for !- Don't listen to him he totally uncivilized !-- Kill'm is not always the best solution !
I'm still missing a pipe !- Got another one - It's full !- Working on a gentle glow here !

G'morning ofc! We have a rat poison here called "One Bite". Some kind of desiccant. They take a nibble and develop a powerful thirst. Sometimes they make it to the water, usually they don't. Best I have found. My lungs are telling me today is a good day to make some edibles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back