Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He stopped by my journal and said he had tried some and I think liked it. He doesn't have BoC? I could help with that. I'm happy with the bourbon I scored. I keep 2 and send you 5 HP.

I be wanting that Cafe Mocha --BOC I had back !-- That was a nice chocolate coffee thing !--- I got some BOC crosses but they not chocolate !- Blueberry Chocolate just took a left turn right out the gate -no berry no chocolate just ?- - I don't know what's up with that thing but I think I like it?- -
There's also "V" who is alive and well in the mudhole --Umbra's Golden Ticket times Box of Chocolate -- She got no chocolate either but U won't care !-- She a complicated thing ! - Umbra bred it so U know it's potent !-- A mystery terp Queen she is !- I should know that flavor ?-- Let me hit it one more time and I'll tell U what it is ?-- No !-U won't Cuz !- U just gonna get blitzed !-- U been played by some dam weed !
I don't have any pure BOC anymore !

Last edited by a moderator:
homer-weed.gif

Dracula ?-- Dam vampires !- They making the law now ?- Ain't paying no attention to them either !-- Right and Wrong don't always equate to legal and illegal !-- Lady in Corpus suffering from terminal cancer - All she wanted to do was sit on the beach and smoke a joint before she died !- I did the right thing and broke the law !

When you got no choice keep on going...
It is a cool song though. The story is familiar but I'm not sure if I remember that tune. I'm going to listen to more of his stuff.
HP I'm going to start Picard here soon too. Maybe whiskey, Idk yet. Almost started ST: TNG then remembered you said Picard was good.

I have some Chocolate Nightmare to try the next run...was trying to confirm if the chocolate taste is actually a milk chocolate...on the exhale of PK I experienced tiny a milk chocolate taste...I have not duplicated it since. They are both good series..I tipped the scale to 68 Whiskey..if you have the chance and never watched "Enterprise" with Scott Bakula it is worth a download as well.

For awhile now I been trying to visualize my place in a legal Texas weed world !-- Narrowed it down to mostly indicas -- began to lean more and more toward MMJ since I used it !-- Sure I can grow the Dank and smoking a joint to unwind after work is medical to me -- Slowly though I have made the circle back to --I treat myself for getting my bell wrung a little too hard !- Now I got problems -- I learned to help myself -- The Veterans haven't been treated well --lots with injuries like mine --ended up in jail or will !-- My brothers in arms been my mission all along but I didn't realize it until recently !-- It's the right thing to do even though It's illegal -- so I'm doing it !-- There will be plenty dank but lots of healing too !-- I can live with being punished for doing the right thing !

Is the chocolate taste milk chocolate?
Bakula is one of my favorites. What was that show with Ziggy and Al. "Oh boy" he jumped around to people's bodies and changed history and lives...

I'm not sure if I have any of those seeds left or not. I ran them down at my other place and I haven't looked to see if I have any more. I do have something labeled BDxBKxBR? My BoC didn't have any chocolate but that coulda been my fault. Long distant growing just dint work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back