Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov was upset about no fresh milk or eggs ? -- Powdered eggs and irradiated milk - milk can stay on the shelf until it is opened -- I get it in quart boxes -- Powdered eggs do scrambled eggs just fine - It can also be used in recipes that call for egg !-

Steve - I'm one those Katrina refugees in Texas - Lived in Hammond and worked in Kenner for over a decade -- Sold out and came back to Texas after the storm !-- Stay safe and healthy over there -- **** gonna get bad !

Nov was upset about no fresh milk or eggs ? -- Powdered eggs and irradiated milk - milk can stay on the shelf until it is opened -- I get it in quart boxes -- Powdered eggs do scrambled eggs just fine - It can also be used in recipes that call for egg !-

Steve - I'm one those Katrina refugees in Texas - Lived in Hammond and worked in Kenner for over a decade -- Sold out and came back to Texas after the storm !-- Stay safe and healthy over there -- **** gonna get bad !
We’re doing the best we can. Be Safe, Everyone be safe!

34 spot cloner is mocking me !-- Don't build none of these y'all !-- It's too late for Dax but save yourself !-- For the water in the boxes to stay cool there has to be about 12 gallons in my boxes - So I use those big 35 gallon black totes with yellow/orange lids -- Got a 4 inch square checkerboard pattern on the lid -- Got 7 rows of 5 or 5 rows of 7 -- depends on what day U ask me !-- Anyway -- 35 squares on that lid !-- I'm high!- Got a 2 inch hole saw and how many them squares U think I drilled ?-- U building several and might as well make them all alike ? - U can see how things got totally out of control ?-- I mean U got all them grow holes ?-- So at the Bat Cave we got to regroup !- Build a more sensible system -- I started in manufacturing / fabrication -- The weed should flow thru the system -- Clones go in one end --bud come out the other !-- I don't know the room size I'll be working with but I pretty much got it figured out as far as function !-- I got this thing about 'The Process" whether it be growing weed or making liqour -- I don't even drink anymore but the making of good liqour is a good feeling !- I like feeling good !-
Other Keef -- Every dam thing we good at is against the dam law !- U made some bad decisions Cuz !-- Back at U buddy !

Last edited by a moderator:
I ain't right U know ? - I'm weak when it comes to temptation !-- I don't need that box !-- The lights hanging There's space for it !- What would Keef do ?
20200403_093215.jpg
20200403_093312.jpg

Proportion ?- See how big Veg is in the first set of pics ?-- This is bloom with only room for 2 boxes - 6 plants each max !
20200401_195921.jpg
- Can U see where I got a proportion problem ?-- Bat Cave gonna have 8 in bloom - 4 sets of 2 boxes - each group of 2 seperated by 2 weeks !-- Really only see the one box in the pic !

good morning everyone hope every one is surviving this lock down...got up early today to beat the crowds trying to get some meat at the grocery store to no avail...I cant believe this vs all that was left on the shelves was high dollar steaks...and soy burgers over priced to hell...guess its PBS and jelly sandwiches this is crazy

I'm high - high --making another cup of coffee and got no plans - long as that box stay out my mind ?-- U know long time ago I had a concern about posting here cause I'm in a prohibition state !-- Now ?-- Can U see me in court with them trying to use my post against me as evidence ?-- Good times !--- That would get so funny before it was over !

Hey Meet !--Hope it gets better for U !- Hang in there !

Powdered milk doesn't hold the fat babies need. I'm not sure about the egg. Doc said if we had to I could work in some butter but guess what's over $4 a pound and hard to come by?

Good morning OFC

I hope everyone is staying safe.

I read where the Frito Lay plant in Modesto CA is closed for cleaning due to possible employee exposure to COVID 19. I think plant closures like this will continue until this pandemic is under control. Now people will probably stockpile Cheetos and Doritos after hearing this.. sigh

Take care everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back