Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning OFC.
Cold as a well diggers a** this morn. 31*F. We went from winter straight to summer here and now straight to winter again. Global warming? I don't know but we are sure losing our seasons!

Morning O.F.C.!-- We had a blizzard last night !-- Snow drifts up over the roof !-- O.K. so maybe not but it's cold rainy and the wind is howling !-- Must be in the 50s out there !
U can tell the locals from the Winter Texans at the beach when it is in the 60s the Snowbirds are laid out in the sun getting a tan !-- U can easily spot the locals !-- They be in cut off Bluejeans or a swim suit and wearing a coat or a parka !

Last edited by a moderator:
Too funny!
Same thing out there in Phx.
SnowBirds all in shorts n tee shirts and Zonies wearing coats.
Didn't take me too long to start wearing long pants in the winter here.

I always laugh here in Cali, the kids go to school wearing a parka and shorts. Its in the 40's in the morning, but it'll be in the 80's when they get out of school.

Good morning, i haven't caught up but I needed to say hi. Keef, i don't need any seeds, so if you are worried about me, don't, but thank you.
I am still in harvest, almost done. Hope you are all well.

Still cold and my body is giving me a pain tour of all my old injuries !-- Yep !-- I remember where that came from !-- Ugh !-- Had errands to run but I called in sick !--
Rose I know U Umbra and other free state peeps got access to lots of seed and clones so I don't worry so much about U guys but I try to hook up any who want some seed !-- It's not like I'm some fancy seed breeder !-- Anybody can put pollen on a female plant and make seed !--Lots of dank seed have passed thru my hands and I have learned that breeding dank to dank it will be dank !-- We got the potency it's a hunt for terps that drive most !-- I look for stuff that pleases me !-- That's the only gauge I got !

420. Still no power. generater is powering the pc. We luck out during Michel. One big a** pine tree got blown down. Was leaning towards the house. The wind blow it the other way. Lucky. Got to go shopping. Xmas and all.

Glad U checked in Ness !-- I been a little worried about U !-- I knew U musta got hit some I just wasn't sure how much !-- 420 ?-- I'm down !-- Just took a large dose of caps !-- coffee and a pipe and I'm in !-- We've had stormy weather since yesterday!-- We had what they call a "Blue Northern" -- When the temp drops 40 plus degrees in 24 hours !-- Wind is still howling -- I was supposed to go back to the drivers license place today but these people drive crazier than me !-- Hard wind and wet roads ?-- U get out amongst these people in it they'll kill U !-- If the speed limit says 70 they gonna drive 70 don't matter a bit about road conditions -- It don't matter that U can't see !-- Speed limit says 70 !-- U would not want to be on an icy road with these people !
A little ice on the road and we play bumper cars !---Anyway I was trying to track down what it was that is stinking in this house !- Never could find what it was !-- Took a hot shower and the smell is gone !-- I think we know where that nasty smell was coming from ?

I hate U Umbra !-- Make me so jealous !-- My VCD has went back into regression!-- I don't have a selection like U but it could take me a year just to figure out what I got !-- I had hoped for a couple more generations but my Texas born and bred Indica Hammers can hold they own !-- Mostly just that hash /kush/ OG terp profile but I call them my "Hammers" for a reason !-- Some though are throwing some unusual terps !--( Squish -x- Oregon Lemon)-x- BBSL -- I'm not sure what it is but it is LOUD !-- I'd be more active chasing terps but U know they hunt me Cuz ?-- I'm ready to set up and get back to growing -- It's like an empty place in my life !-- My 1st run will probably some those monsters like the Gloman grew !-- Then I got plans to bring back some the originals I bred from -- Nurse Larry -- Purple Haze and some from Umbra !-- I go back and forth between starting seed to maybe half dozen crosses and do that regularly every 2 weeks and cut my girls out as they appear !-- Other Keef say screw that !-- Let's plant 4-6 seed from everything we got !-- Figure it out as we go ?-- That boy scares me !

Keef
Make sure you got room for trees! Ain't no joke. I Know the compost they were growing in is responsable for their size and health. Some leftover clones I planted in native dirt didn't do very well. 5' and kind of scrawny.

Had my neighbor come over to glean thru greenhouse before I burn it all. lol. He quit with 1 30gal. tub full and said......WOW! hehehe. He'd take more but hates trimming too! lol

Outside ?-- I would do just like U did Gloman !-- I've grown those U got before and know what to expect inside !-- I flip them after some shaping at about 2 feet tall !-- I decided it may be best to let the new place dictate how I grow !-- Dirt - coco coir-water - I don't care !-- It would be less intense to grow in soil I guess !-- We'll see !

Umbra U know anything about something called the Mendelian Ratio ?-- (Maybe it's Mandelian ) -- as related to genetics !-- I need to do some studying about it !

Morning O.F.C.!-- Ugh !--It's dark !- Wake and Bake !-- Let's do this dam day !-- I'm headed out to do battle at the cop shop in a couple hours !-- Cold and wet but the wind isn't as bad !

Quote of the day :---The woman said --- "Game on Tiny !"--I don't care who U are !--That right there is funny !--I feel a little better now !-- This is nice weed !-- More coffee ?

Good Morning Guys
Lazy day for me today. Been busy lately.
I was taking my drying rack down last night when I discovered the top level still has bud in it.. a lot. ugh I was really stoned when my nephew and I were trimming I guess. lol More fine trimming to do. dammit
I guess I may make that bubble hash one of these days. ha ha I don't really smoke much hash though. No rush on making it.

I went to a dispensary last night to pick up some CBD tea for Mrs Burnin . The budtender told me they had some really good OG Kush with like 26 percent THC. I am a sucker for OG Kush. One of my faves. I let him talk me into buying an 8th as the price was good. (They have 18$ 1/8s that kick butt) The 1/8 he gave me was marked Original OG, not OG Kush. He said Original OG and OG Kush are the same thing. I am not sure if this is true, or he was trying to sell something they have a lot of. ha ha

Have a great day OFC! :D

Good morning, i never want to see pot again. 3 plants.....more yield than ever. If i told you, you wouldn't believe me. I don't believe me. too much pot. just saying.
Cold night beautiful days, just a perfect fall this year.
Keef thanks for the laugh. Tiny? lol

Ok, i need to make tincture, not today, i think i may be in a coma.

I am not sure but it should be against the law to be that high in a cop shop and not be in handcuffs !-Do not attempt that unless U got a head injury to blame it on !- I got one and I be as high as I want in public !-- Blame it on the head injury !--Strut around like a chicken once in awhile and most peeps will leave U alone !--
- I am a legal Texas driver again and my Social Security benefits application is done !-- Wanna get high ?-- I do !-Where my pipe !-- Maybe I take some more caps ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back