Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose I think I woulda felt better if U said U couldn't see the idiot part !--- Just kidding I take no offense !-- The savant part is where the magic lives !---The idiot part is the price U pay for it ! -- It's not easy being Cheesy !

It looks green outside and the air is still !-- Storm is coming back !-- Cold front pushed over us into the Gulf now it comes back as a warm front bringing more rain !
That pick ax still stuck in that lawnmower !-- It's stuck !-- I want my pick ax back !-- I might need it again !-- Kilt that lawnmower dead !-- I take it a sign I'm getting better ! -- I did not shoot it !-- Get my sledge hammer out later and knock that pick ax loose !-- Not like I gotta worry about breaking the lawnmower ?

Well folks, I been had. Remember about a year & a half ago when I got robbed? Sunday that dude got busted and he rolld on me and a number of others. Monday morning at 8:30 the PoPo came crashing through the front door. My Hillbilly arse just got outta the pokey about 2 hours ago. Needless to say I am not so happy.

Red, Luthery question. I met a luthier from OK that used super glue as a sealer before lacquer finish. Does this make the top more rigid and project more sound?
I think he is using it as a pore sealer . Lacquer is a super thin finish so it takes several coats. I'm assuming he is keeping the grain looking as if it is open even though it is sealed. I think its just a gimmick.

Yeah, got 7 plants and 30 qt jars of OFC's finest. Smashed all my lights, but can you believe it? They left some of those seeds you sent me back when.

None of us free till we all free !--
Nick U need seed !-- It's about all I can do !-- So sorry Cuz !

Buddy, I think my growing days are over for a while. I'm gonna be to busy buying lawyers for the next few months

Nick that sucks !-It is the time of the year when they hunt us hardest!--- Look on the bright side !-- When the law changes U got documentation that U a pot farmer !-- Po-Po be your reference !-- I know that ain't funny right now but U are officially a documented pot farmer !-- Take some time off growing but when U ready OFC will do what it can to help U set back up !

The rest of ya'll especially prohibition state farmers got to get over how nice a shelf full of jars looks and start burying dat **** in the back yard or some place no body knows where they at but U !-- It's better than a safe or other "secure" storage place !--
Gloman -- Put some in the ground soon as U can !-- U don't need what happened to Nick !

I think he is using it as a pore sealer . Lacquer is a super thin finish so it takes several coats. I'm assuming he is keeping the grain looking as if it is open even though it is sealed. I think its just a gimmick.
Yes I think you're right. The spruce and cedar tops are open grain woods.

Jeez, that sucks Nick, didn’t you just get some new lights? I have a cheap Marshydro light I could send your way but you prolly do need to lay low for a while...let us know what we can do to help...I hope that guy gets what’s coming, didn’t he steal some guns from you too...

The rest of ya'll especially prohibition state farmers got to get over how nice a shelf full of jars looks and start burying dat **** in the back yard or some place no body knows where they at but U !-- It's better than a safe or other "secure" storage place !--
Gloman -- Put some in the ground soon as U can !-- U don't need what happened to Nick !
That is very good advice.

Spruce and cedar don’t need much pore filling but other tonewoods like mahogany and rosewood do...there are a lot better fillers though than super glue...

I don't know how much an hour I would charge to learn my craft under threat of jail if U get caught !-- All the while being hunted by the po-po !-- A partnership in a legal weed dispensary still ain't enough- I would rather do it myself but I'll settle for it !--It will take 2 skill sets and money to get in on the ground floor of the legal Texas weed industry -Business skills and the grow skills --I have only the grow skills and no money !-- Offer me a salary to grow for U and I would spit in your face !--

Last edited by a moderator:
U can't take what U can't find !-- I been trying to think of a way to hide the whole grow!-- -- A long steel corrugated barrel vault and a bobcat to move some dirt --plant grass and other stuff on it and make it look like just another rolling hill !---- I get up in those rolling coastal hills a little further inland I might be able to make a grow vanish ?

Good morning Keef, OFC. Had more problem with the gen. Finely the lights are on at the homestead. Keef, I'm devastated, Michael, cause me lots of grief. I had, 3 beautiful. WI's Keef they were growing like Xmas trees lots of white colas. Wish I had pictures. You, would of been proud. I have the mother of WI's and SR-91 hanging to dry. Going to light up some SR-91. Broke a bud in halve. Smells heavenly. fragrant. Filling the pipe. Light up. Funny, I don't taste anything. Sure has a pleasant buzz starting. And, smoke smooth. Keef, When it come time, I'm going be digging holes for my stash. I'm going to have a map so my grandchildren can have a piece of gramma's hobby, the fruit of nature. I'm stone. A, A+ Keef

Glad U checked in Ness !-- I been a little worried about U !-- I knew U musta got hit some I just wasn't sure how much !-- 420 ?-- I'm down !-- Just took a large dose of caps !-- coffee and a pipe and I'm in !-- We've had stormy weather since yesterday!-- We had what they call a "Blue Northern" -- When the temp drops 40 plus degrees in 24 hours !-- Wind is still howling -- I was supposed to go back to the drivers license place today but these people drive crazier than me !-- Hard wind and wet roads ?-- U get out amongst these people in it they'll kill U !-- If the speed limit says 70 they gonna drive 70 don't matter a bit about road conditions -- It don't matter that U can't see !-- Speed limit says 70 !-- U would not want to be on an icy road with these people !
A little ice on the road and we play bumper cars !---Anyway I was trying to track down what it was that is stinking in this house !- Never could find what it was !-- Took a hot shower and the smell is gone !-- I think we know where that nasty smell was coming from ?

lol, I can't seem to finish the read this is a stoner Keef SR-91 X BBSL. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back