Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Keef! woohoo.
So, I had the best news ever, or I should say we. Our 7 year old little nephew with seizures and pretty severe autism is doing better on our meds than the pharma's. His neuro loves us and says what we grow would be better than anything he could get in texas at the dispensary. He even came up with a name for our medicine. I love that.
Ness, are you doing ok? Thinking of you.
Again WOO HOO!!!!!

U should get me that docs name Rose !-- Other Keef will make contact and put the word out to the medical field that I wanna run the grow end of a Texas pharmacy !-- Time to get busy !-- Squeaky wheel gets the grease !-- I be squeaking myassoff down here !--
I said something just the other day about needing a medical group looking to get into the green world !-- Right now though they can't be associated with a grower from the dark side !-- I know all that but there are ways and there are ways !-- No one needs to know who I am yet !-- I'm Keef from the OFC that's plenty !

Last edited by a moderator:
I need an e-mail addy that can't be traced back to me but I don't know how to do that !-- I wanna start approaching pain management docs but they can't know who I am for their own protection and mine !-- Bout to put my best hustle on !-- Can he get the hook up without getting locked up ?-- That is the question !--

Networking ?-- I been doing what I can without that e-mail addy !
Some of those sites already know about the OFC -- Cause I told them !

Free email on Google or yahoo.
Ya just don't give real info when registering.

My neighbor I let glean the greenhouse brought me 2 5gal buckets of washed and prepped cut up pears! I wonder what I should do with them? hehe
I'm softening them in boiling water then ill smash up and ferment into wine.
I have just enuff room in my grow area for 2 fermenting buckets. Happy Girlz!

ROSE!
That's AWESOME! What a blessing to be able to give him a life. It just kills me to think our gov. prohibits a safe medicine that give seizure victims a better life.
WAY TO GO!

Thanks Gloman -- May be simple to U but technology hates me but I'm give it a shot !--
Run that pear wine till it's real dry then sweeten with some juice off canned pears in heavy syrup !-- I use about a cup of that heavy syrup to a gallon of wine !-- More or less -- It's up to your taste !-- It helps the fruit flavor pop !

Long days have caught up with me. I am tired. We seem to be winning at the wine thing. Lots of little victories have added up. Going to take a nap.

Morning O.F.C. !- Another chilly nasty day at the beach !--
The plan today is to build the perfect buzz !-- I'm beginning to believe I have a good foundation already !-- Wake and Bake !-- I haven't congratulated Bud and Canada on legal recreational pot because I'm jealous !-- I'm happy for U guys !-- My time will come !

Good morning OFC
Just had me a Cadillac! 1/2 coffee 1/2 chocolate milk. Now a couple bongs of this NL X BBSL and Ill be ready to start the day.
Chain saws and bon fires today. Whoopie! 31* out there this morn.

Still got em keef!
I got half done this morn then the other half after lunch.
I was looking thru it again and found some more SD X BBSL that's turning a color I can't identify. Maybe pink with green, not sure. Smells like heaven tho!
How long a stick you want there keef?
That actually might be a good winter project. Make a few nice walking sticks. Might even sell!
That would be 1 way for me to generate some cash from my crops without blowing my deal.:cool:

I Made rso with the CBD-I and tried about 3/4 of a 0 size cap.
That girl has plenty of thc too!
I woke up still buzzed.

Good morning All,
Gloman, that is how rso works, still loaded the next day. I love the walking stick idea, might be hard to mail.
So now i am studying about autism and pot. Lots to learn. This little boy's behavior seems to be getting a bit better too. Glad for the internet as older kids with autism write about their experiences. Good for us wanting to learn.

Umbra, you have been working your butt off since you got that job. You need a long nap, like a few days to rest.
Keef, good to hear ya.
StNick, Bud, all ya all. hi.

Gloman --Snow Desiel -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus is fine weed and I was disappointed U didn't get pink bud !-- She'll do it-- but maybe not all will !--

Hello OFC It looks to be a beautiful day here in the Sierra foothills.

I read this story while reading the news this morning. You may find it interesting Rose.
https://hightimes.com/news/rhode-island-approves-medical-marijuana-autism-treatment/
My Sister has a boy who is mildly autistic. She has had him on a special diet most of his life. He is 19 now and she has found that cannabis helps him greatly. I too would like to know more about how cannabis can help treat autism. We have so much to learn about this non-toxic medicine that we grow.

Have a GREAT day guys. :)

Dr. Mind Bender back after my fall said I exhibited some autistic traits from the head injury !-- That idiot/savant thing !--Except not as pronounced as to render me unable to take care of myself !-- and -- I took offense at being called an idiot !-- I did get the head injury focus !--Weed levels me out and keeps me from the extremes !-- So I don't know the mechanism of how it affects autism but it needs to be studied !-- There is something there !

Idiot savant is a horrible name. It is like saying, you are beautifully ugly. I can see the savant Keef. Your mind is a wonderful thing to watch. LOL. You know i only say that with love.
Ok, back to the tincture.

Burnin, i read that article today. It seems pot being an antiinflammatory is one of the reasons it helps, evidently there is inflammation in the brain. Look what it did for Bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back