Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tie them girls down OF !---Some of them like it - I'm get some of that bug stuff Umbra recommended -- Those moon rock caps ?-- With a roast pork sandwich ?-- I think it must be magic ?-- Made me real high !-- My right hip still hurts but I don't mind as much -- I gotta quit slipping on wet floors -- I'm not very good at the falling part and I don't heal fast anymore -- I have helped replace more hip joints than I can remember -- It's not broke or cracked just bruised dahell up pretty bad -- Don't hurt any worse when I put weight on or not -- Right now I'm too high to be walking around anyway -- I could probably drive if somebody help me to the car ?-- Sure ashell wouldn't want to be on the road with me but I could drive ! -- If I could walk !-- The highway got them bumper rails that keep U on the road !
I remember one time in Illinois I ran a red light spinning round and round then ran the following stop sign going backwards -- Never did hit anything -- That time !

Rose ( or other dirt pharmers)
Do you use molasses during the bloom?
I started but its too soon to see any difference.

i do but i always have so i don't know if it makes a difference or not. from what i understand, it is supposed to feed 'the herd' in the soil so they can make nutrients more easily accessible to the plants. not sure if it works for inorganic grows since, again, from what i understand, inorganic nutes kill the soils beneficial bacteria and fungi. i use about a tablespoon per gallon every other watering...

Good morning OFC. OF8, different micro organisms do different things. Mycorrhizal fungi that convert nutes into chelated form do not feed on molasses. I have found that EM1 works well with salt based nutes like GH 3 part.

oh yeah, i think i recall from that harlan smith video that the plant and the mycorrhizal fungi work kinda symbiotically with the plant feeding them and the fungi chelating the nutrients to make them available at the root zone.

Morning O.F.C-- I ain't moving very well -- Like the aftermath of a mighty beat down -- Don't be falling down !
I may be a water pharmer but I'm pretty much organic except for a technicality-- Umbra say "feed the soil" -- Well I don't have any soil -- So I put beneficial microbes in when I change the res -- I experimented with running a whole 2 month bloom cycle without a res change -- It can be done but it's tricky -- I'll be switching to a monthly res change and if nessesary every 2 weeks but I don't expect to have to go lower than once a month -- The nutes U can provide but if your "jungle" ain't happy and healthy your plants won't be !-- I am a firm believer in Em1 even though I don't understand what it does -- Em1 and voodoo juice made a believer outta me !-- I can make my own tea since voodoo juice is so expensive -- Anyway -- I throw out my jungle and put in a fresh on instead of feeding what's there -- They won't be in the res long enough to starve !-- and that's my version of "feed the soil"-- I'm now looking at something to grow with my used nute water -- I already used it DWC and grew some veggies -- I'm thinking about growing something I can ferment !

Keef
I saw blueberry bushes for sale at Lowes this year.
I wonder if they'll grow indoors?

Rose ( or other dirt pharmers)
Do you use molasses during the bloom?
I started but its too soon to see any difference.

Gloman, i do use molasses in the tea the bud brews every week. We brew for 48 hours.
So my medical indoor is almost done, hopefully i can take it this weekend. I planted a bunch of seeds yesterday, lambs bread, BoC, Mels purple, BBP's indica's that's name are way tooo long. a freebie fem, cookies/? get back to you on that one.
Another dreary day here. Grow those BBerries Gman.
Cane, your trip to the city sounds devine. Remember last year when we got stuck on the pass for 8 hours. Glad you just get to zip down the road. I bet your food was wonderful. I love fish and chips. Red Robin is my favorite, but i always feel a heart attack coming on after i eat them. so i don't go there very often.
I am off to wrap presents and drive bud nuts by watching the view. LOL Wanna bet how long he stays in the room? He is a peach, that guy.

I was napping-- I want something for outside or semi outside Gloman-- Wonder how hard it would be to trick BB bushes into ever bearing ?--
Rose -- I have to watch my girl Stephanie Ruble do the news!-- Then later Nicole Wallace !--
Been like a soap opera lately -- What do U do about a president who obtained office thru fraudulent means ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gloman-- Wonder how hard it would be to trick BB bushes into ever bearing ?--

Keef
The bushes they had Were everbearing.
They run about 10 bucks per plant.

I think Ill try a couple BB indoors too in large pots.
Then in spring I can put them on the patio.

Good evening all...don't you just love growing things, "anything". I have a small patch of banana plants that have been coming back for years now,doesn't bare any fruit but we are in the P.N.W....
Got some clones potted up today.
Girls are doing well couple weeks into flower ...
20181211_121756.jpg

I have a poinsettia plant that is at least 18 years old and a Christmas cactus that is probably 50 yo. I used to have a lemon tree growing at work but my boss thought it caused contamination. I do love growing things.

Morning OFC cloudy with a chance of sunshine. .off to a full morning of Tai Chi .
Hope that you all have a wonderful day!!

I'm not gonna read or watch the news anymore,,,it just gets me upset,,,,,for now on if its not posted by burning1 I'm not reading it

Good morning yall!
What a wonderfull day!
I woke up alive again! lol

Boy, the very last part of flowering phase is Hard!
These buds look and smell so good its a real challenge to stay off of them. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back