Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gloman --I had the sound off on the TV like I usually do but I saw a Commercial for KFC firelogs from duralog !- I think they on to something -- Of course I was high and hungry so who knows maybe I just hallucinate the whole thing ?-- If I did ?--It's still a good idea .---
Fluvic acid ?-- Cuz those girls didn't need any help what are U doing to those fine ladies?-- Whatever it is ?-- Keep it up and keep me posted -- I got the same genetics !-- It works for U it'll work for me !-- I got SD-X-BBSL hash on my mind from some those inside girls under LEDs like U doing It would be so fine -- SD-X-BBSL is just a preference thing I haven't found a dud in all those BBSL crosses-- Unless U beat me to it I have every intention of breeding PH-X-BBSL and SD-X-BBSL-- It will be potent ashell and Purple-- Of that I have no doubt -- She would be Beautiful and deadly !
Dam in the fading like I just saw something big fly over my back yard -- Wind is up to 50 mph so no telling what it was !--- Getting dangerous out there !--

KFC Duraflame logs are a thing. Saw the same commercial tonight. I think i’d rather have a bucket of KFC though...

I be needing some KFC -- mashed potatos with gravy and Cole slaw -- Love thier Cole slaw !
Want to split a bucket ?-- Pass me a thigh !
I couldn't tell U anything about KFC firelogs -- I had it on the Spanish channel -- The sound was off and my Spanish isn't that good anyway !

Their cole slaw tastes so artificial. Like their mashed taters. And gravy. And now I am drooling. The most delicious artificial food ever. When I was a young fogey, I was a stagehand and MC Hammer came to the Worcester Centrum. The tour was sponsored by Kentucky Fried Chicken so for lunch they served us ‘all you can eat’ Kentucky Fried Chicken. I ate so much I thought I was going to split but, it was all you could eat. I am drooling more now. Haven’t had KFC since I was in the Netherlands. Weed makes KFC into edible crack...

There's a KFC right over there !-- I just finished off a big plate of Sloppy Joe so I'm good now !-- Artificial food don't come better than Pixie Stix -- They don't even pretend to be food -- Sugar and flavored food coloring !--

I made shepards pie. The ultimate comfort food in my opinion. Hadn't made that in a very long time. It was my favorite hot lunch entree in elementary school lol
My doctor told me one time if you ever think you have a bad gall bladder but are not sure, eat KFC. He said it is better than an ultrasound. LOL He said you would know within minutes.
Have a nice evening, bud and I are watching our liberal tv news and giggling. Wish you were here Umbra, i would feed ya.

Giggling Rose ?-- It has been an interesting news day !- I have to say I find some of it humorous myself !-- Give a bite of Shepard Pie -- Nevermind !-- I'm full ! -- Wind be roaring out there !-- Humidity is about 35 % -- Don't start no fire !

Had me soma that KFC last night...tonight Keef, I’m cookin a “Bipimbap”, I think that’s what it’s called...Korean kinda veggie thing with hot sauce...supposed to be for breakfast I guess but sometimes ya need what ya need...
Cheers OFC!

RE -- Kimchi too !-- U gotta have the Kimchi !-- I couldn't even get drunk enough to get Kimchi past my lips !--
Now the sun dried octopus wasn't so bad -- After a few drinks !
Korea was my introduction to the black market !-- I could put a buck or 2 in my wall locker and go to the village and spend every penny I had -- A couple trips to the PX (army store) the next day --and I was hooked up for another night on the town !-

I would not be surprised. KFC had chicken scented sunscreen one Summer and Chicken scented bath bombs once. KFC is known for these kind of promotions. ha ha

Mrs Fogey makes an awesome shepherds pie. Her secret ingredient is creamed corn. Sounds gross but it puts it over the top...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back