Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning yall!
A while back I ruined a batch of extra strong brownies but saved them. Last night I put 1 in a glass of milk and heated it like coco. The whole thing dissolved and made a nice chocolatey coco type drink that plastered me to my bed! lol. Sure glad I didn't throw them out!

Wind blowing too hard to put my trash out !-- Wind would knock it over and I'd have to pick it up-- It blew hard all night !-- Got the makings for some cannacaps in the oven -
Get me a 2nd cup of coffee and try to B-Real !--

Good morning, nice to see ya giggy! I have seeds popping. guess what? lambs bread? 2 are up and i am doing a happy dance. Umbra, i love pho but what is the other thing you said? Gloman, that sounds like quite a mistake, glad you enjoyed that and the sleep. Yes the shepherd's pie, no lamb here either. I don't hate lamb, but the little ones on the farm baaaa, ya know?
Zigggy, keep you chin up honey. we are on your side in life. You are a trooper and have had to pull yourself up more than once, that means you are very strong.
I hope ness is having fun with her kids. I bet she is.

I hate U Rose !-- I'm jealous !-- I need to get some seed wet !-- I think I'm having grow withdrawals -- I feel like I got plenty horsepower -- I'm just stuck in the mud for now !

grow withdrawals? it is a thing now i have a moniker for it. i have had 'something' going for nearly 6 years now. every time i shut myself down, i always keep a clone or two in reserve. 'my name is dave and i am a grow addict'. could be addicted to a lot worse things...

don't do lamb or veal but i do do eggs. does that make me a hypocrite?

No OF it doesn't there's many who if they had to kill thier own food would starve -- I grew up killing food but I perfer someone else do it these days -- I'm sure there are some hunters here that don't have that problem -- Just because I can skin a buck and run a trot line don't mean I have to anymore !-- When it comes to barn yard animals I'm down with goat -- The goats usually has twins every year -- That means one for the pot and 1 to build the herd -- I ring a chickens neck in a heart beat -- It's that in my heart of hearts I am no chicken plucker !-- I hate the smell of scorched feathers-- I don't do that anymore !-- Of course I carry the knowledge of these things and could do them if nessesary !--- I am planning on a smoker big enough for whole hog -- No intention of buying the pigs !-- Long as I didn't raise the animals I'm good .-- I just don't kill for sport !

We got a growing feral pig population down here -- I used to be able to shoot the hair off a Knats-ass without drawing blood -- So maybe I can help ?-- I'm need me a good distance gun !-- Spray and Pray and the street sweeper ain't hog guns .

I am not an anti-hunting guy or anti-meat guy. I love a good steak. Bacon makes everything better. I love fried chicken. I would probably starve though if I had to kill my own food. Heck, I am sad when I have to kill my cannabis plants after raising them like pets. I know the wild animal population needs to be controlled and I am glad there are folks that do that. I wish I had it in me. I don’t even fish because I figure if the shoe was on the other fin, I’d hate to have a fish reel me into the water kickin’ and fightin’ then get thrown back on land. I suspect they would use a pretty bud for bait and I’d be helpless to resist chomping down on it...

A good steak and Bacon ?-- I'd kill for that !-- I been thinking about maybe doing some hunting again one day --
I just don't kill for pleasure but I get me a big chest freezer I'm need to fill it up !- After meat is in the freezer it's all the same to me !

Hello OFC

Overcast and cool outside today. Time for another cup of joe and a bowl. Feel free to join me.

th

Have an awesome day everyone!

When it comes to fishing round here -- I bought me a cast net to catch bait -- Little did I know that with a cast net U don't need a fishing pole -- Long as the game warden don't catch U throwing back the bait and keeping the fish !-- Want some shrimp ?-- Sounds good to me --Shrimp Scampi or garlic shrimp ?

What up Burnin1 ? -- I'm working a respectable buzz !--
Something been on my mind lately -- How can I make a grow bout the size of a 3 or 4 car garage disappear ?- Even if prohibition ends U still have to secure the grow -- U can't take it if U don't know it's there -- It needs to appear as something it is not -- I got some ideas but the solution will depend on several unknowns right now !

They use buried shipping containers down here for dope drops -- 5 years and they cave in from the weight of the dirt -- They weak between the support ribs -- but I think I could do it different ?-- Shipping containers are definitely on the table. -- Barrel vaults too !-

I would just like to be more creative than a warehouse with a security fence -- concertina wire and dogs !

G'day fellow gardeners. Keef, there are lots of underground grow ideas. Dig yourself a hole and put a slab on it. Put a building on the slab and done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back