Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good sunny morning all of you peeps.
I checked mine last night gloman and i will check again in a few days. I was trying to heat up my room last night so the seeds could pop, it got to 95, oops. the big plants are fine. The seed tray was very hot. oh brother. They should be ok. They haven't popped yet of course. lol
Have a great december day. I hope there is sun in your world. Have a fun day Cane.

Hey Mike, welcome to the ofc. Since I see you from NC and since you're talking about the coastal weather , you might know. What kinda shape is Oregon Inlet in? I been Thinking about some fishing, but that place was a real bear last time I was down.

Thank You St.Nick,I apoligize for the slow responce.The Inlet is still kinda sketchy,But passable.Bridge is impressive though,won't help with the shoaling,but still.

morning OFC ,,I was proud of myself yesterday,,,someone on this site tried to bait me into an argument ,,,and my dumb azz took the bait ,,I posted up a very hateful reply ,,,after a while I changed my thought pattern and calmed down I removed the post ,,I was still mad as heck but I tried to take it down ,,,,but could not delete it so I just left the letter k,,,,went back into the post and the post that pizzed me off was gone ,,,,,thanks

Morning O.F.C. -- Sketchy Google -- Haven't been able to get here --Sent the Gloman a text to tell U guys then I got here -- Chilly -overcast with increasing winds at the beach -- Cold front moving in with flood warnings --
Hey Zig was it something I posted ?-- I have a talent for pissing people off without even trying --

Gloman -- The blueberries seem like a good idea to me -- They just can't take up space I could use for weed so they gotta go outside -- Right now I'm leaning towards a hoop greenhouse like yours and leave the cover off except for when a freeze is coming -- I can pump my used nute water to a holding tank for blueberries -- I considered strawberries but them blueberries make fine wine !-- 2 or more Varieties to make fruit ?-- I can do that !--

you are my friend keef ,,,it was not you ,,,we cool cuz,,,,ive been looking around and the person I'm referring to seems to like to start trouble ,,,and like I said he be gone soon (the sooner the better)

Good morning yall!
Its another great day to be alive!
I have no idea what to do today yet so I may as well burn one!
Whoo hoo! 1/2 NL X BBSL. 1/2 SD X BBSL. They both different buzzes but together,,,., hehe, 1 toke, 2 toke, 3 toke........put it down n rest. Nice!

I'm still recovering from that slip and fall -- Seems to be moving a little better since my caps kicked in -- The house is coming along nicely -- I saw a report that the property values here shot up again --It looks like I'll farming again by spring --
That's a good choice Gloman -- They may have the same dad but they do have different buzzes -- I'm kinda partial to Snow Desiel-x- BlackBerry Snow Lotus-- That Nurse Larry -x- BBSL works just fine too -- I'll have to get U some original Nurse Larry seed -- That daughter is nothing like mom !
I think I might need to have some more coffee -- Caps got me kinda wasted -- Maybe I can accomplish something later I need to stay down and heal some !-- I got some nice bruises and there is a foot print about waist high on the wall where I fell !-- I need to quit falling down --

Good morning OFC .. I am with you glowman not much on the agenda for today, might as well light up..

Good morning all, we had sun one day in a row. They (you know they) say that the more you complain the more your brain will change to a more negative state. Did that make sense? no? Anyway, for one day i am going to be thankful all day if it kills me. I will let you know if i can do it. I think i need to be more cognizant of what i am telling my brain. I sure do have a lot to be thankful for. you guys are one of them.

Good morning OFC

Clear and cold here today. It was down in the 40s last night. My Blackberry Fire has been curing for two months as of today. I think I will sample some. The coffee is hot and my pipe will be hot soon.

Have an awesome day! :)

That's very true Rose!
Our brains are just bio computers. Whatever you program in is what you'll get out.

Thanks Burnin1 -- That article kinda sums up where I think we at too !-- It could happen -- Kinda of toss up !
Biocomputer ?-- I think I need another mother board !-- My **** got broke !-- I try telling myself good stuff but not Other Keef !-- Something wrong with that boy !
Sun came out for awhile but we got storms coming !

Keep them coming Burnin1 !-- I got my grow packed -- If Texas doesn't roll over on mmj this year I'll look for new greener pastures !-- I kinda think they will expand mmj - 600 people in the whole state can use cannabis legally if it has less than .05 THC -- Give me a break !-- 1 to 1 CBD/THC up to 3-4 to one is your sweet spot for mmj -- PTSD I would use more THC !-- Might be wrong it is just my opinion !

KFC scented fireplace logs -- Mane I would burn one of those on a hot day --- I always thought they missed the mark with not making women's perfume that smelled like that !-- Have to get me some those logs -- I do like me some KFC -- All dark please !
Wind is whipping at the beach ya'll -- Most of he rain gonna miss me if not all but the wind be bad !--
Missed 420 cause I was getting high so I gotta start over until I get it right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back