Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soaked in it. Hmmm then using EM1 with watering keeps the bacteria supported thru the grow?
The more I search the subject of probiotics for plants the more info I get! There's TONS of different beneficial bacteria that works with other bacteria. Ya almost need a college micology course
to understand it.

I bought a pamphlet about how to make it and expand the microbes with it and posted it here years ago. PC Duck still has a copy. Maybe he'll post it up and you can copy it. PM him and ask him. This might help some...
microbeorganics.com

Thanks bro!
Ill do that. I been reading the info on that site but it gets a bit overwhelming. TMI :)

Hello OFC
226434-Animated-Happy-New-Year-Eve-Quote.gif

Don't know how long this phone will hold up -- I accidently dropped not long after my last post !-- I came apart !
So while I can -
Happy New Year OFC !-
- I got a simple plan !- broke my glass pipe !--
20181231_150416.jpg

Holy Cow!
That's a LOT of info!
I think even a dummy like me can get it tho.
Thanks umbra &pc duck!

Got it to work again !-- For how long who knows I'll be around when I can !--
Gloman -- U don't have to understand why EM1 works I don't but I gotta have it !
Learn from me -- I don't care what kind of sweet **** U can talk -- No way can U pass off a bucket of KFC as an emotional support animal !--trust me on this !

I'll have to see what ya'll been up to later -- Got to hold the phone together just right for it to work !
Be high -- I will be but Be safe !-- The Gloman can 'Spain that be safe part better than me !---- Doggie downer night !-- Make me wanna shoot back !

Back in the hood there in Phx being safe on NYE meant sitting on the floor below window height. It was ALWAYS like a night in Bagdad during the "shock and awe".
Get your doggie downers and camp on the floor Keef!

Last edited:
I ordered a bottle of EM1 today. Looking back at my grow journals, I see I used something called P3(prolific plant probiotics) on my Buckeye Purple grow and had some impressive plants and flowers. Why do I forget stuff like that? I’m hoping the EM1 is similar or better. With all the recommendations here, I am thinking it will be better. Tried to buy it locally. One very baked guy at one grow store said it was really good stuff but he didn’t sell much of it. I am still vegging for a couple/few weeks.

Thanks 2RE. Happy New Year to the Redeye family as well. I am still a dizzy old dingbat...

I'm with you OF8.
With what I've learned, I'm on board with the EM1 too but it IS costly. My gro shop guy said he doesn't sell much either.
I'm gonna learn to make my own.

I do 3/4 cup molasses and 3/4 cup EM1 and fill gallon jug with water, non chlorinated. Let ferment about 10 days. You need a way for the CO2 generated to escape. These are anaerobic microbes so they don't like air.

There is a recipe on teraganix website to make the EM1 stretch a lot further by activating it(20 times if I am reading correctly). Looks relatively easy.

I do 3/4 cup molasses and 3/4 cup EM1 and fill gallon jug with water, non chlorinated. Let ferment about 10 days. You need a way for the CO2 generated to escape. These are anaerobic microbes so they don't like air.
If I am reading it correctly, you cannot activate the EM1 that you activate so you eventually need to buy more but it will stretch the quart/gallon or whatever you buy pretty well.

actually there is. I bought it and posted it on the site, but it got deleted. Gman may have access to it. It was written by this guy named Vinnie

Running aero I used 5 mils of EM1 per gallon when I set up a box -- - I was pushing the limits but I could run a full bloom cycle only topping off with water -- adding another dose of EM1 half way seemed to work nice !-- I'm move down to once a month res changes -- EM1 -- Mycos and voodoo juice is the live part !-- Same **** U got in dirt but I can pump water and not carry dirt which I see as a plus ! -- Texas gonna expand it's mmj law !-- I feel it in the air !
Watching **** Clark's rocking new years eve
Phone is slipping -- Umbra I still haven't got to my PMs yet !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back