Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes! That is a lot of info. Thanks umbra.

I don't believe in information overload !-- I got a nute formula that works--- how it works hurts my head so I don't like to think about it too much !-- Started sprinkling and the fireworks has tapered off ! --
Something happening in my head !-- I better go !

Last edited:
Good morning OFC. Very cold out. I never made it to midnight, out at 10:30, lol. Gave the dogs a couple of drops of cbd tincture before fireworks started. They did quite well. Nobody even fired off any guns.

2019? Wait! Does that mean we were in 2018? Man, I smoke too much ganja. I thought it was still 2017. I guess its a good thing noone accepts checks around here, I could really make a fool of myself.

Happy new year everyone. My resolution is to not get arrested this year.

Keef, your new phone is on its way to you.
Happy 2019, don't let the door hit ya on the way out 2018! My gf has a tradition of opening the back door to let the 2018 out and open the front to let 2019 in.
It was fun reading up on your thread today. EM1 is awesome. Umbra and Duck are very smart about such things. Nick, happy new year. you are right the last one sucked.
I am having breakfast with an old friend this morning. you guys get more stoned for me.

What up OFC !-- Duct tape and super glue !-- The battery been swelling up on my phone and when I knocked it and my glass pipe off the table the phone hit the rug and split open down the sides -- Pipe hit hard floor and shattered !--
Hope all have a good day !-- I'm with Nick -- I would like to make it thru the year without getting arrested --I'm allergic to handcuffs cuffs -- I didn't see the year end either -- I have no idea what time it was that I did the crab walk to bed !-- Slept late and still woke up high !-- It should be against to law to be that high !-- Nevermind it is round here anyway --
God bless super glue and duct tape -- It ain't pretty but it's working for now !

Good Morning OFC
giphy.gif

I hope the year ahead will be a great one for You and Yours. Happy New Year!

Man ya'll dig too deep on stuff like EM1 -- It works for me done !-- Adding an Anerobic bacteria to an aerobic environment makes no sense !-- They can't survive !-- So I put it in the magic category-- It would hurt my head to try to grok it !-- So I just accept it !-- I got most of a gallon !-- I need to be growing again soon !-- I ain't liking this ! -- Makes my crazy get worse when I don't have a crop !--I try to be civilized around here but it's a struggle !-- Growing seems to calm the worst in me !

Man ya'll dig too deep on stuff like EM1 -- It works for me done !-- Adding an Anerobic bacteria to an aerobic environment makes no sense !-- They can't survive !-- So I put it in the magic category-- It would hurt my head to try to grok it !-- So I just accept it !-- I got most of a gallon !-- I need to be growing again soon !-- I ain't liking this ! -- Makes my crazy get worse when I don't have a crop !--I try to be civilized around here but it's a struggle !-- Growing seems to calm the worst in me !
Nice Heinleinian vocabulary word!

Straight out of Stranger in a Strange Land !-- Most times I do something like that it just slides on by --I know the man's work --Ann Rand ?-- I mighta also read Atlas Shrugged and Fountainhead --

And speaking of EM1, does anyone on here use it as a cleaner? Mrs Fogey uses a lot of bleach to clean and disinfect. Thinking if I can make Activated EM, she may be able to substitute it for bleach and save some of my clothes from bleach stains...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back