Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Straight out of Stranger in a Strange Land !-- Most times I do something like that it just slides on by --I know the man's work --Ann Rand ?-- I mighta also read Atlas Shrugged and Fountainhead --
Non-Atlas shrugging...

That was some twisted **** for my young mind -- Took me a few years to process it but not agree with it !-- Then there were some books by Carlos Casteneta (sp) -Shaman stuff !--Started me down the mystical road and the magic of the mind !-Lately I been off into some very old stuff -- The translations of the clay tablets found in Sumer -- I discovered e-books this year I guess ?-- The Lost Book of Enki --I found it on Youtube where they read it to U !-- The introduction is very confusing then after a couple tablets it begins to come together -- 6,000 year old clay tablets read like a sci-fi !-- They claim it as history -- I had to take breaks to process it !--

Ayn Rand was pretty out there but I think it was a product of being Russian and how the communist party made Russia go from an unlivable Czarist nation to an unlivable communist nation. Lousy corrupt rulers just wearing different clothing...

With all this new technology we're discovering Many things that are even older than those clay tablets.
I suspect this rock has been inhabited a LOT longer than modern science realizes.

There is always human nature !-- We ain't all good and we ain't all bad !-- That Lost Book of Enki-- Should be on every religions forbidden books list -- It has some answers to some age old questions that no religion would agree with !-- I wasn't there so I don't know but it rings true if U have an open mind ! -- There's some very disturbing stuff to come to grips with !-- Then the work of Zachariah Sitchen (sp?) -- The 12th Planet -- The Serpent and The Eagle -- I don't remember if he wrote it or someone else ?

I do some stuff others may find strange like reading the Tarot and The Rune Stones -- Learned to read the Tarot from a self proclaimed witch -- Turned out she wasn't as powerful as she thought -- I am familiar with the I-Ching --With all I still use the reference books !---

One of Mrs Fogeys besties claims to be a medium. Mrs Fogey does not think I am as funny as I do when I say she is more like a well-done...

We went to a medium before we were married that was the real deal. She was a devout Christian too which I thought was kind of a kind of weird(not the being a devout Christian part just fortune telling seems like a weird combo). It took a couple of decades and some reflection on what she said but she was spot on about several things including an injury my mother had suffered(who I had never met but I now know), me traveling a lot for work(though I was not traveling at the time) and the strength of our marriage(she still puts up with my non-sense and awful jokes).

I get it OF.. well done. You and bud may have similar humor. Time to make more oil and tincture this week. We have a french bulldog that has gotten well with our cbd mostly tincture. She was going to have to be put down from ulcerative colitis. WOO HOO. Took 6 months, no more bloody stools 10 times a day. Can you believe this plant?

I like my pink light LEDs but what's this about growing under white light LEDs ?-- I need to know more about these COBB Leds too ! -- Hopefully I'll set everything I got up in Veg. -- That'll give me months to get a bloom ready and when I start buying more new lights I wanna know what to get !-- I may just go with those 1500 watt King leds or something similar -- I may be shut down but I'm pretty much where I hoped to be when Texas loosens MMJ -- Next 3 months will tell the tale !-- Wish I already had my girls cut out and cloned but I know they there in those seed !-- Come on Texas let's do this thing !

I have a king 1200. Seems pretty good quality. It is bright! Hurts my eyes. May be the UV led in the lamp. Might wanna pick up a pair of led glasses too.

I’d like to test drive one of those Mars Hydro white leds too or those Lush leds like Rose has but I can’t justify the money. I understand buying better quality when you are growing for other people. I am just not there yet.

I have my way I probably end up starting about 4 seed from everything I got -- Well over a hundred plants -- I cut out the girls that'd reduce plant count -- That's still too many Other Keef ! -- Indicas 1st !-- Many as U want ?-- I'll get some more !-- Indicas and high CBDs ?-- MMJ Cuz !-- Still smoking on that hash !--

OF the way I look at it is these people don't know **** about MMJ !--They need me !-- I like to grow and if U can grow a little-- U can grow alot !-- Gonna be a virgin market like the wild wild west -- Ain't many Texas growers got a hive mind like the OFC behind them ! -- I think I'll do just fine !

I have a friend who is a stroke patient I have been providing weed to forever. One of those fixed income people what can't affor their own meds. I can't stand this not growing thing. I talked to him about using one room of his house to do a couple of auto runs. If it works out I may take my drivers from the lights the cops busted up and use them to power some of the new style led light strips. Otherwise I'll just fix the ones they broke.

I have a friend who is a stroke patient I have been providing weed to forever. One of those fixed income people what can't affor their own meds. I can't stand this not growing thing. I talked to him about using one room of his house to do a couple of auto runs. If it works out I may take my drivers from the lights the cops busted up and use them to power some of the new style led light strips. Otherwise I'll just fix the ones they broke.

May be a good distraction/hobby for your friend too.

Good luck to U Nick !-- I know what U feeling -- I feel it too !-- If I could go start some seed somewhere I wouldn't have a problem taking my time on redoing the house !-

Of, I sure understand the cost of those are nuts but so far worth it. I had a friend send me some money a couple of years ago and I got lights with it. I saved for my second one. Anyway, i get it. LOL Nick. that is funny. Keef, do you need a sativa in your life? to get you going? I sent the little boy some sativa tincture and his mom says he gets to silly. lol, me too.
that's a good idea for Nick's friend to get in on the hobby.

Cane, you smoke marijuana?????? shocked i am. sunset sherbert in my pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back