Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gday guys hope ya all had a great xmas and new year , back to the grind for me , putting in a new batch of OG Kush today cant wait , me thinks its gunna be a good year

Good luck to U Crockett!-- Seems strange that Christmas would come in the summer time down under -- but I guess it seems strange for it to be in winter for us !
Rose what I mostly need is a place to set the grow back up !
I will have time to deal with some sativas later -- I can SOG them right after they root and flip them -- Right now I need to get my Indicas and some high CBD up and get back on my meds regularly !
Rain moving in tonight after a dreary overcast day --My face don't like it !-- We still haven't had a freeze yet !-- May not this year -- Makes for super bugs !

Of, I sure understand the cost of those are nuts but so far worth it. I had a friend send me some money a couple of years ago and I got lights with it. I saved for my second one. Anyway, i get it. LOL Nick. that is funny. Keef, do you need a sativa in your life? to get you going? I sent the little boy some sativa tincture and his mom says he gets to silly. lol, me too.
that's a good idea for Nick's friend to get in on the hobby.

Don’t get me wrong. I understand obtaining good lighting, tents, nutes, genetics, all of it and spending what it takes. I just can’t justify it to myself right now. None of the people I give my product to have offered to give me any money(not complaining-they probably think growing is free) and I don’t ask or expect any compensation. I would love to have a better set up but what I have I can work with. I am lucky. A lot of folks on here(keef and st_nick in particular) can’t grow safely(meaning without risking jail). Unfortunately I might be unemployed soon so I am trying to save when I can...

Good luck to U Crockett!-- Seems strange that Christmas would come in the summer time down under -- but I guess it seems strange for it to be in winter for us !
Rose what I mostly need is a place to set the grow back up !
I will have time to deal with some sativas later -- I can SOG them right after they root and flip them -- Right now I need to get my Indicas and some high CBD up and get back on my meds regularly !
Rain moving in tonight after a dreary overcast day --My face don't like it !-- We still haven't had a freeze yet !-- May not this year -- Makes for super bugs !
yeh summer days here 42 deg today , that's 107 in your scale be inside today with aircon cranking

Keef
You'll be happy with a king 1500w LED if you try one.
I'm running into the too much light problem with it cuz I have it too close. I have yoyos attached to the support chains so raising it is too much bother for just the few days left before harvest.

Morning O.F.C. -- Ugh !- No caps this morning but I been digging a pipe with some hash on top !-- I'm be alright !
Crockett --that sounds like our temps around here in summer -- I'm on the Gulf of Mexico and we get a nice sea breeze but Dam it can get hot !
OF -- U seem to be doing OK with what U got !--U supply yourself -- In the trenches down here in the belly of the beast U do the best U can with what U got or can get !
Texas Congress convenes tomorrow and the buzz is will Texas expand that stupid MMJ law or not ?-- I think they will !-Mane I got medicine plants I haven't even grown yet !
King Louie the 13th bred to Waldo the Black Berry Snow Lotus and I know what he do !-- The breeding was not for a variety-- Somewhere in those seed is the one plant I want !-- 1st of all a female is a Queen not a King !-- I'll be searching for the plant who claims the title -- The Black Queen !

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the day off,,,just sittin here reading post in sections I normally don't go to ,,,,,i visit coffee table,,,mj news(thanks burnin1) what are you listening to and a few others ,,,today I'm checking out a lot of the other sections,,,doin some research for when i start things up again(2 months)we have a great amont of knowledge here a lot more than i thought ,,,,,there's a whole subculture thing going on,,,some threads or post talk on a level i don't even understand from members ive never even heard of ,,,anyway just wanted to say thanks now another tea and a joint then back to reading ,,,,zig

Last edited:
I wasn't napping !-- Zig I got a problem with information overload --- Some of those threads just too detailed for me -- I'm not saying they too complicated to understand I don't have a degree but Uncle Keef got himself some college !-- U ever heard of the CLEP (College Level Entry Program) ?-- I went one Saturday and tested out of Microbiology then in the afternoon I tested out of Anatomy and Physiology !-- I think they counted for 6-8 College credit hours !-- I got maybe 60 hours total -- Growing weed it is just not nessesary to break it down too far -- Use high quality genetics -- Give them enough of the proper light and make the proper nutes available to them -- It's a natural process -- They'll take care of the rest !-- It's the dam heathen bugs U got to worry bout !-- A pox upon the Borg !-- The only good spidermite is a dead spidermite !

It will Burnin1 -- Weather got me a little down today -- Chilly wet and nasty -- My face a little swollen -- but I get better !-- I hope to be back in the saddle by spring -- There's maybe a dozen Mars Hydro 300 lights and boxes need to get back to work -- I'm dreaming big for a prohibition state farmer -- but if the law changes I'm in good shape -- Maybe I won't be able to swing a partnership for the grow end of a MMJ dispensery -but I might ?-- - Worse that happens is I can supply a couple dealers -- I'm on a fixed income I'll need to supplement it -- with no apologies !-- Doing a lot of waiting lately when I'd rather be doing !

Well its almost time for the rotation.
A few more days & Ill start harvesting F.G. then the NS x bbsl. I have bb king, jock horror x black jack and pennywise x V ready to move into the bloom room.

Look at him -- Gloman be working it !-- Don't U like having more control growing inside ?-- Nothing wrong with Nightshade -x- BBSL -- My only complaint would be that the fan leaves tend to hide the bud !-- Being in a prohibition state and knowing I could end up in the same situation I got the Gloman to back me up on some seed awhile ago -- I don't think getting caught is a problem for me right now but if I did and lost all my seed I know where to get them back !--I been pushing him to start some PH -x-BBSL !
and Snow Desiel -x- BBSL--He need a bigger grow room !

Come on Texas !-- Thanks Burnin1 -- Something gonna happen we just don't know what !-- I think they will stop short of recreational but MMJ is right up my alley !

I got high and missed 420 -- Still rainy and cold ( 44ish )-- and more to come !-- U ever seen a day when everyone seemed subdued and stuff for no good reason ? -- Or days when everyone U meet seems pissed off ?-- Today been on those out of sorts kinda days -- I think of it as psychic weather -- May not be real but if it is I discovered it when I was high that time !-- This too shall pass !
What's for supper ?

Gday OFC , great news for Texas , Medical use has been legalised on a trial here , you need a doctors cert and can only buy oil from registered suppliers , still not allowed to grow ,or use raw pot , I got done with a small outdoor couple years ago was only a cutting about foot tall cost me $1800 and had to attend pot is bad for you seminar , the bloke running the bloody seminar was a smoker ,

It's not a done deal Crockett but I am hopeful !-- Growing under prohibition is hard -- U got to be inside -- Grow for quality not quantity -- That 4 part rotation with 60 day finishers works pretty good -- cloning and moving a group of small girls to bloom every 2 weeks after 2 months they start coming out bloom every 2 weeks --No one visits your grow -- Best no one knows about your grow - Never move anything in your local area !-- Farther away the better !-- I was just supplying us so that wasn't a problem but I know how they work !
I've heard of some Aussie "Duckfoot" -- That doesn't look that much like pot ?-- Maybe give it a try ?-- I been expecting something to happen in Texas and being a Texan I know my people -- I don't like all of them but I know how they be !-- They gonna want some stuff born and bred in Texas !-- Using small girls in my aero boxes and some of the fine genetics that passed thru my hands -- I'm ready for them !-- Some I'm 3 generations deep in !-- I might been breeding with midgets but that didn't effect genetics !--Now I'm looking for a place for a real grow !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back