Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Help !-- I can't take it anymore !-- The invasion of the tumble weeds started several days ago - They not the kind of tumble weed that comes to mind -- More like dried weeds without leaves -- Everytime the dogs go in or out the doggie door or heaven forbid I open the door they blow in !-- It's a problem I can't solve with bullets or explosives !-- I need to clean the floors but more just gonna come in -- The wind need to change directions !

I want to figger out how to infuse my coffee creamer with enough weed to dose me in about 3-4 cups of coffee in the morning. I'm also considering playing around with filling caps with the output of my butter machine. Since I am buying weed now that may have to wait 'cause I used to use my extra bud in all my failed attemps at making rso and bho and all that. Finally I got me a magic butter machine and a press and began to have some success but now I'm going through a dry period so experimenting is going to have to wait a while

Nick -- Call me simple but I take a dose of caps and a spoon of coconut oil with my first cup of coffee and done !-- By the time I'm finished with my 2nd cup -- Hello !-- There it is ! --

This is the tumble weeds that are tormenting me !-- They've piled up against the back door !
20190103_104811.jpg

Yeah, me too. I acually fill my pipe and enjoy it with my first cup o joe, which is black by the way. I still prefer to smoke my weed. I just play around with the other stuff. Sqweeze is good but I don't even really like hash as much as good flower.

I like smoking my flowers too Nick -- I think the extracts and stuff like vape cartridges gonna be big with younger folks !-- All us old Farts should be on a regular edible dose or caps-- I find with the caps that I smoke a lot less -- I keep the pipe in reach but don't seem to hit it as much which saves weed but an oral dose does more than that !-- Got me off BP meds -- It's good for just about whatever bothers U !--
I'll keep hammering it in until U guys get it !--- I don't know how a sativa would work in caps but too much indica and U a couch potato !

Good day OFC
I am with you guys on that one. I much prefer smoking flower over hash. I thought I was weird until now. :)

Keef: There was a Lady who made a fortune selling tumbleweeds on the internet. They use them in western themed parties, for movies and other stuff. ha ha
I have had them big as my car roll in from of me on the freeway. I have destroyed many a tumble weed that way when I commuted from the Valley to the Bay area.

Have a great day guys!

Last edited:
I braved the freezing weather (46) and the wind -- I went to the store for coffee sugar -- I drink my coffee sweet -- Had a box of Newman 's Own on the porch when I got back -- So much better than the instant is was drinking !-- Also got a new phone in the mail !-- Having coffee and nursing a pipe before I even open the booklet -- I am technology challenged so if I go dark then I messed up again !--
Super glue is holding up -- I'm afraid !-- What will happen to all my pics ?-- I always had someone around to help me with stuff like this !-- I'm have to get pretty high to attempt this !

My technology level is kinda like the guys in "Zoolander" -- I think it was ?-- Told them the secret files were in the computer so they tore the computer apart to get them out !

Hi guys,

I was under the weather now i am not. Been catching up with you guys. I am smoking the last of the mamacita daughter brought and trying not to cry. It is good. I love smoking flowers too. I think it is cause i like smoking. I wanted a cigarette at christmas time, lucky my son in law just gave me a dirty look as he went out to smoke his american spirit, i loved those. LOL
I am going to plant my babies in one gallon pots i hope today.
Smokeumifyougotum. Enjoy your new phone keef. My gf got a google phone. she likes it.

I got it on the charger Rose -- I'll turn it on later and see what happens -- I didn't know U used to smoke-- I'm still addicted to nicotine -- I just changed my delivery system -- I use an e-cig -- Most times it hangs around my neck like a necklace-- I can make my own juice but I like the store bought kind -- It's Intellicig USA - Thier -Eco-Vape "Rich" --
Like cigs that's my brand !-- I have been known to smoke a cigarette if I run out -- I like a vape pen -- No ashes or burning **** ( like my fingers)-- I enjoy it and see no reason to quit -- by choice
Phone be a Galaxy 6 whatever that means

When it comes to e-cig juice --If I told U about EJ Mix I'd have to kill ya-- So don't be looking it up !

ha Keef, i hope i never start smoking again. I quit for 20 years and when my sweet mom was in hospice, i was walking out of her room and a nurse said, can i get you anything?I said yea, do you have a cigarette? She gave me two of them. I drove up to a hill in town and smoked um both. then went and bought a pack. I smoked 3 years after that. Stupid woman that i was. If i was dying any minute, i might start again. it does stink though. It has been ten years now.

E-cig don't stink --is clean-- lots cheaper than cigarettes and U get the nicotine but without those other products of combustion !-- and I'll smoke mine anywhere - Back a few years ago when I took a class at the local college - The teacher who was a smoker saw me outside with my e-cig and said U can use that in my classroom I don't mind --- Little girl standing beside him said -- He already does U just haven't caught him yet -- I am not trying to encourage U Rose ! -

i will buy a pack of newport lights on my way home from any doctors visit where they give me a finite amount of time to live. would LOVE a cigarette and i have not smoked in 24 years...

Way to go Rose!
I used to like smoking too. I quit for medical treatments 6+ years ago and never picked em up again. Now I'm told I have COPD. Tobacco? Maybe but I smoked too many other bad things to be blaming tobacco by itself.
Lungs are pretty important if ya wanna breath. :)

I smoked an extra light for decades -- Never had a smokers cough or anything -- When I finally agreed to try an e-cig It was with the PG base -( Propylene Glycol)- Not long after the switch I developed a smokers cough -- I said dahell with this and went back to smoking cigs -- I finally agreed to try again -- This time with a VG base ( vegetable glycerin)-- No cough developed --Been on it at least 5 years probably longer -- There have been times I ran out and bought cigs but smoking is just not the same as my e-cig !-- It's easy to go back to it !-- My lungs are in good shape -- They'd be in better shape if I would get more exercise -- I think that will change soon too -- I'm just not sure what I'm do with a second vape pen -- I probably have them both around my neck -- That way I don't lose them --One for nicotine and one for hash oil or my liquid Weed-- I perfer smoking flowers but when U away from home a vape pen sounds like the ticket !

I smoked cigarettes for 30 years, then smoked cigars for 5 years. I can't even be in the same room with it. I have copd also, but the cigarette smoke makes my lungs inflamed just smelling it. But I can smoke weed and have no issues with the smoke.

It was a chore but I got to it Umbra -- I gotta get better at checking PMs the old system notified me !
Just got out the hot tub !-- No it didn't feel good -- I had to climb in and dip the last of the water in it out -- I cleaned it and got the water hose in it filling it up !-- I can't feel my toes !-- **** was cold !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back