Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was one of the worst ordeals I have been thru & woulda never got him back without social media, especially 361 Animal Rescue. They were awesome. This "rescuer" woman who took Jet has done this to many others. I was told by the 361 people that I was the 1st & only person who has ever got their pet back! That just gives me a greater determination to stop her, put her out of business. Thanks to Jet, HEB got so many complaints requesting that HEB withdraw their support of the Barnyard Sanctuary which is the place the woman runs. When she talked to me she said people were pulling their donations from her & this was going to destroy her. She said because of me and my selfish needs many dogs would die since she was never rescuing dogs again. GOOD! Im just getting started! Don't mess with a mama bear!

DD, How excited was that little runner to see you? I bet a lot. So glad he is home where he belongs.

Umbra, will you get insurance with this job? You need a new inhaler, and I don't have any extras... Maybe i go beg the doc for you?

Not sure who was happier Rose! He hasn't let me out of his site! Seems a little anxious, but that's to be expected. He'll get back to his normal self once he's home with Keef & the other children. Had to get out 5 times on my 3.5 hour trip back to Austin to work on that battery cable that's not getting the best connection-- only tool I had was a hammer! And, yes I thought about using it violently!

Ugh !-- Been trying to do some cleaning !-- Look like a hurricane come thru here !-- Nick caps or some oil like RE use will help !--- I got this White Indica I dare U to take to amber !-- She melt U at all cloudy !-- My BBSL boy got all up on her if U want some seed ! -- U smoke her at amber U ain't moving !
RE -- I don't think cooking weed longer would make it any different !-- U want to test the theory ? --U cook your oil low and slow for hours ? -- Try something for me !-- Get U a microwave safe bowl -- Put your weed in it --powdered or at least fine pieces and just barely enough coconut oil -- Sir it up good put it in the micro wave !-- While U watch run the microwave until the oil starts boiling up --stop the microwave and stir !-- Do this a couple times then strain like U normally would do !-- Compare that to your long low process !-- I make canna oil in about a minute !-- I've done it on the stove to too !-- Get my coconut oil hot and fry that sheet !-- The THC and stuff would rather go into the oil than vaporize !-- Just don't take the oil to the smoke point !

Don't worry Rose I will, she ruined my birthday, took up tons of my time & caused us much pain. I probably lost a good 5 to 10 pounds over this. The hurrucan was already draining us; we just didn't need the dog issue. Karma is a b****!

DD, How excited was that little runner to see you? I bet a lot. So glad he is home where he belongs.

Umbra, will you get insurance with this job? You need a new inhaler, and I don't have any extras... Maybe i go beg the doc for you?

yes insurance, 90 day wait. I have a prescription and will try to fill it Tuesday.

I fix it when U get home !-- Put the hammer down !

-- Shame on U for being mean to that nice lady !--

When is it my turn ?

Makes my heart glad to see that little guy back where he belongs. When i got home from the hospital, Harley peed all over me he was so happy to see me. Not so sure I didn't pee on him!

I'm trying to figure out what works best for my sick friend. Just going to call her BP for a character in robot chicken that she reminds me of. So I sent BP a sampler of Jack Herer, king louis 13th og, Tahoe og, skywalker og, cherry limeade, chiesel, gdp, BB King, C99, tangie, thin mint gsc, clockwork orange, 3 kinds of hash, a few vape carts, and 2 rso syringes. She said she lacks energy and is tired all the time. She has generalized pain everywhere and has a hard time sleeping at night. I get some feedback and we can go from there.

Got 5 gallons of Blueberry Wine in the freezer !-- By tommorrow night it will be one gallon of Blueberry Merlot -- Well kinda ?-- but-- U never had a 70 proof Merlot like this !

I can pretty much gurantee you delt with her pain but I dunno about the lack of energy. Never had most of those strains. You gave her a good choice of method. I love to smoke plain old bud but lots of people is more fond of other types

Nick the biggest thing is she wants to live. She flat out gave up and was waiting to die and now she sees every day as a chance for something better. She's not looking for immortality, just a better quality of life for as long as it lasts. The sleep is a big thing, I think. If she gets better sleep at night, she may be less tried during the day.

how long ago was her chemo Umbra? That takes a very long time to recover from. how is her diet? Have you heard of ashwaganda? She needs to rest with all that pot. If i had that much stuff from you i would be in a coma, not just fatigued. I know she must be a high energy person, but she really needs to rest and see how long it would take. Most women don't rest, they have too much to do. But cancer kinda gets your attention.

I like smoke the best too Nick
DD, i am so happy your are reunited.

Hey Nick about having trouble sleeping !-- About an hour before planned bedtime I take melatonin and Valarian root !-- As we age the body produce less melatonin which is a natural sleep aid ! Your body produces it and it makes U sleepy !-- The Valarian root was used as a tea during WW2 in England to calm the nerves and aid sleep !--Drop some cannacaps in there and I sleep like a baby !

how long ago was her chemo Umbra? That takes a very long time to recover from. how is her diet? Have you heard of ashwaganda? She needs to rest with all that pot. If i had that much stuff from you i would be in a coma, not just fatigued. I know she must be a high energy person, but she really needs to rest and see how long it would take. Most women don't rest, they have too much to do. But cancer kinda gets your attention.

I like smoke the best too Nick
DD, i am so happy your are reunited.

I think part of the problem is her diet. I am not forcing her to smoke, lol. Only she can decide what is too much or not enough, or if certain strains help more than others. I'm starting from scratch here. I know that she breaks out in hives when she eats gluten of any kind, and she eats it daily. Lots of fried southern cooking with tons of breading on everything. I've been sharing recipes for vegetarian and gluten free meals. I'm trying to give her choices, which she didn't have before.
Chemo 2nd round ended 1 1/2 years ago. She is getting ready for proton therapy.

Oh geez, she will feel so much better if she gives up wheat and gluten. I was so sick when I ate that. Dairy and wheat and sugar are probably feeding the cancer, sorry, i hate that when people say that. I know a very young woman that is obese, really large and I went to lunch with her and she had 4 drinks, not alcohol, just sugary drinks. She is having liver and heart trouble and I would love to give her oil, but I hope i don't sound horrible, but i just want to say clean up your diet and I will make you oil. I have not mentioned the oil to her as i feel it won't help unless you help yourself with food. Tell your friend to stop wheat and sees what happens to her fatigue. I did it, she can too.

I think I had some gluten one time but it wasn't free !-- No wheat ? -- No diary ? -- No Pepsi ? -- Can I just say --NO !!! -- God made pig and it was the perfect food !--I think it say so in da bible !-- I can't live without pork !-- What would be the point ?
No bread ? -- No !-!No! -No ! -- Ya'll some sick individuals !-- I'm in my 60s and I eat and drink what I want !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back