Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So there is the LED place out by DD. Crazy state of the art science guys. I'm buying 1 this week, as a matter of fact. This stuff ain't cheap.

Fluence.science

It'll be nice to have "Da Masta" -( Master Kush) around again !-- I got that little one trimmed and hanging !
Little bigger than that P.P. but still a little thing !-- Tommorrow -- PH or SD ? -- Purple Haze or Snow Desiel --I like me some Snow Desiel -- Twiddling my thumbs waiting on BBSL-x- SD seed to age enough to germ !-- Gonna be good !
Might be a couple them PH !-- Be nice to have some of that around again too !-- D.D. like PH !-- Cleaned me out when she was in !-- She got put on call tonight instead of having to go in !--

Kimbo Kush, Orange Syrup, sounds like some tasty bud....:48:...

Fixing some butternut squash ravioli with pesto wine sauce....O-Ya.....

Gonna suck to be Jared !-- Long night in da white house ? -- Not a political issue anymore !-- Straight up criminal investigation !-- Bannon -- Mercers -- Yo sheet better not stink ! -- Mueller coming for U too if it does !-- I wonder -- U think old Donnie sleeping well these days ? -- Fox news blaming it all on the Clinton administration !-- I thought she lost ?-- I'm so easily confused !-- Still depressed cause there won't be no job on the wall if there ain't no wall !

............:rofl:.........:48:.......:rofl:.....I love it...

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Stuff hurts !--
Looking good Sweet glad U escaped the fires !--
Wake and Bake my peeps !-- Let's do this day !-- 67 and humid at the beach -- 2 fronts this week and my face ain't happy !-- I think we headed back to 82 today !--

48 this morning and the heater never kicked on. Should hit mid 70's today. getting much cooler and rain this week.

I don't like cold and I don't want to start trimming yet !-- More coffee and a couple more tokes then we'll see !-- We had 2 pressure fronts move thru this week and my face got me about half crazy !-- I could use a break !--

Did some stretches try to loosen up the kinks !-- Moving slow and making grandpa noises -- I got stuff to do !-- In my 60s and I can lock my knees and lean over and put my palms flat on the floor -- Sounds limber but the bod move to slow !-- I could probably still put my foot upside your head but I'm more of a knee stomper !-- Left arm need to get with the program !-- Caps kick in maybe I do something ?

Moved 4 babies to bloom to sex -- Finally got a Squish -x- Oregon Lemon healthy enough and big enough to sex -- Then 3 fathered by Waldo -- on Rose's Nurse Larry and 2 more out the House of Umbra - The White -x- Nepal Indica and "V" -- Be sexing Waldo's chillin for next moth 6 weeks !-- Find my girls and see if Waldo is on them super dad's or not ?-- Side by side grow off with momma should settle any questions I have !--
I am not prejudice -- If the Strawberry I bred can't stand toe to toe with it's momma ? --Then momma stays and daughter goes away !--
Gonna trim those 2 PH midgets later -- Snow Desiel and Widow tommorrow !

I found another LED too that I think will work for me !-- Vegs fine but haven't used one in bloom yet !-- $70 --
If I can make it work then it will reduce my set up cost from about $500 per square yard /meter -- to about $250 !
When I find myself a warehouse I measure it and know how much it cost me to set it up as a grow ! --When Umbra said the small mom / pop grow operation could not produce weed as cheap as the big growers -- I took that as a challenge ! -- I'm doing O.K. !-- It don't matter how U grow under what kind of lights there is gonna be some varieties that work better than others in your conditions !-- Forcing something thru that doesn't work well for U is not my way !-- Plenty varieties like what I do !-- Some I just can't grow in my current system ! -- My grow is no place for a fickle plant !-- I stress da hell outta a plant !--

Wonder how Zig is today -- I bet she is wearing down !-- Take care Zig !

Morning O.F.C. Keef, I think I found your ought to try next strain. Leafly sent me an e:vap-Bong_smoker:mail suggesting Ghost OG is the top thc and therefore by fault a high producer. Also piney and heavy indica.

Nick my phone is broke and I can't Google anything !-- E-mail works and this back door D.D. set up for me gets me here and I can use You-tube !-- I think it may be time for a tablet or lap top ? -- That sounds like what I'm looking for !-- I got this White Indica from Umbra and the SR 91 I got from WoodHippy and my Master Kush really do well for me !-- There's some others too I think gonna do well !-- Ghost OG ? -- Sometimes something like that sell out quickly !-- One time I was after Bruce Banner #4 -- Then found out it was mostly sativa so that was out !-- I ain't growing something takes much longer than 60 days to finish !--
Might be nice for personal use but for production ? --60 days or less !-- Plus as a cloner I'll know what to expect from the plant and produce the same quality consistently! -- Purple Haze from this run gonna be the same as PH from other runs !-- Got to have a rotation for constant production !-- I'll have these 6-7 babies hanging to dry in a day or 2 !-- Don't look like much but depending on whether I do a 4 part rotation or a 8 part rotation I'll harvest either 21 times a year or 52 times a year !-- Kinda adds up !-- Gets complicated too--Veg got to produce the plants for bloom or there be no rotation !-- I still don't know exactly how much veg room and time I need !

My adopted daughter brought me over some of the kimbo kush and Bud really liked it and so did I, it is a good one to make ya sleep. Looking forward to it. This is weird, i usually don't grow after an outdoor, but this year i am all about it...pot head, yes i am.

Cane, your dinner sounded great last night. we had marinated flank steak with mashed taters and a salad of greens, beets and blue cheese. omg... tasty if i say so myself.

Good morning all. I sure like my Lush light umbra. I have one of my like Keef has in there too for added lighting. We rocking it in the bathroom.

I got CO2 coming off the Apple Jack this morning !-- Yeast got this now !-- Nothing to do but wait !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back